Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured (68283 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Unnerve: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Murketeer:

So you think if it were an enemy fighter Jet ...it can't hit the US base from 34,000 feet with a missile ?
Bro, a passenger plane is not a fighter jet and one doesn't need to get so close to it to know it's a commercial liner.
They're not the same in size.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Ademoore07(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

Can it detect metals inside a plane made of metallic frame through air medium? Please don't guess
Of course, it can. Nothing is impossible in science and technology anymore.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by generalwo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

What tech does that without stripping or touching a human?
....... Sir let's not go military now.... Let's come to our local banks.... How do you get scanned at the door without u taking off your clothes.... Via metal detectors.... What makes u think USA can't improve on that technology to be used in the military to detect arms in a moving aircraft mid air...... Also, maybe they used the same technology that enables them differentiate between military aircraft and commercial

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Excuses: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

So innocent civilian passengers should die because of the ego of USA?

You have obviously been brainwashed by the western media for you to say this. I'm sure you still believe killing Ghaddafi and Saddam Hussain was a right decision.

Because Buhari refuse to defeat boko haram completely,that's y u c everything wrong in the killing of Saddam Hussain..

As for Ghaddafi an unfortunate accident..
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Ademoore07(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

Bro, a passenger plane is not a fighter jet and one doesn't need to get so close to it to know it's a commercial liner.
We agreed they are not the same. US is trying to deter any means of transmitting weapons to rebels by iran and their allies. Dont tell me that the plane cant house weapons oo. September 11 still fresh in american's mind.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by generalwo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

..... Sir i just researched and found a device or machine called the millimeters wave scanner.... Research on it sir

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by generalwo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

..... Please see the image sir.....

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Ademoore07(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
you watch too much Hollywood
Hahahaha. See you. The last time i watch movies was over 6 years now. I dont have time for such. It can only be channels tv or aljazeerah. BTW, i'm a science technologist with M.Sc in artificial intelligence. My Ph.D will definitely focus more robotics and weaponry in one american university soonest.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Excuses: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Wink2015

I need you to speak with an independent mind. Which country is worse between USA and Iran?

USA ruined Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and now Venezuela. Do you really think that country is an angel? The terrorism your country is facing today is tthe result of America's handwork in Libya.

You need to get yourself an independent mind. The King of Saudi Arabia is doing 10x more evil than Iran but because he is an ally to the US, nobody is even talking. Is this the country that you want to idolize so much?

Mind you, my opinion has no connection with religion. I'm just saying things as they are. US is not your friend.

I didn't want to comment but u made me bro..pls don't take this d wrong way.
Libya is not America's hand work,i agree with the rest.
Am glad u acknowledge that the holly land king is doing worst but is untouched because he is protected by the powers that be.
I like American politics so much.but people need to know this.
America is not a friend to any body.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by SenecaTheYonger: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

You must be very silly cheesy

Dumbo it has happened before. Israel used several F15s to fly over Arabia to Iraq in Operation Opera to bomb Osirak nuclear reactor in Baghdad, Iraq. Close your mouth and learn.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by chizpim(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olominira:
Just bullying everyone, Pompeo is calling on nations to stand against China so that America usual way of bullying weak nations would continue unchecked. Jokers!

Modified:

They invade nations by dividing them, and then sponsor the greedy and inexperience oppositions to topple the govt. I don't need to remind you about Libya, Iraq, Venezuela etc.

I want everyone to know that, China is the World's first superpower to become prosperous on hardwork. UK, USA, France and largely all Europeans became wealthy by stealing, killing, slavery, manipulations, etc

I want Nigerian govt at all levels to understudy chinese success. It's a very good model to develop Africa. They would study your technology and innovate it. Chinese are brilliant and resilience. Africans have no reason taking side with anyone, everyone is fighting for their interests
That's from your own perspective, China got it's wealth by selling substandard product to Nations which is also a fraud.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Excuses: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Abeg US should come to Nigeria too, they've turned it to an Islamic country

Ur prayers may be answered but u won't be alive to finish the rest of what unfolds..
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Murketeer: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

I know ...I was only quoting u...as regards you basing your analysis on the ft
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Excuses: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
wink2015:

If Iran get full access to nuclear weapon they will use it to finish the human race as they are grossly irresponsible.

We all saw how the Iranian mistakenly shot down their own civilian airbus that was leaving Tehran Airport for Ukraine killing 176.

At first the Iranian kept quiet after the incident but for pressure that was building against them by Canada and other countries before they admitted the fault that they shot down their own airbus.

Is it same Iran you want to allow to acquire nuclear weapons?

It is my candid view that nuclear weapons should be owned by the responsible nations like USA, UK, Israel, Russia, China who are matured and technological advanced to manage the fault or mistakes that will come with it.

Good talk...!
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Excuses: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
adedehinbo:
your brain must have develop a fault to respond that way

I don't know oh...we can't argue or compete decently without insults. that's why for this naira land forum i only read news n pass.

2 Likes

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by earnit3: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
OH
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Investnow2017: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
The truth of the matter is that the world military superpowers will never fight head on, if anything, it will all end in proxy wars just as it is right now. The world too as it is now cannot survive a world war that will pit each nation behind each river superpower.
However, there is a certain war that must come to pass soon, and that is the war from God that will crush and remove all these selfish and boastful world powers. Until then though, no nation can surpass the US empire, only God's government. Not because the US is too strong or discreet, but because it has been divinely appointed to be so.
Hence with this realization i feel pained when i see what nations budget for their military, 10% of which can guarantee food security for mankind.
All nations of men are guilty of some sort of terrorism, some though are more guilty than others. All nations are guilty before God in one way or the other, and the owner of the earth will not sit back and watch this beautiful earth that he created ruined permanently, hence he has decreed that he will destroy those despoiling the earth, Rev 11:18, and thereafter restore the earth to a beautiful paradise, where there will be no more wars, sickness, terrorism, crime, divisive governments but one government, and no more death, Rev 21:4,5; Psalm 46:9; Isaiah 32:18; Psalm 37:9,10,29.
The world cannot survive a kind of cataclysm that will involve the deployment of even 20% of global military arsenal. Whatever any nation can achieve with upgrading military arsenal will end only in deterrence, they will never be used till they are all deactivated by God.

3 Likes

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Edusouls(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Whiteman ass licker, so even their very toxic lifestyle and evil acts you still see them as God favoured, were is God Naah to save them from covid onslaught when they are his chosen ones, people God have despised long ago, inferiority complex and low self esteem dey affect you and is one major problem of Blackman, and why are you here run travel to USA nahh, make racist police kill u like chicken, fool
Murketeer:

Lol...at least they know how to express Genuine Love for one another, and even for their animals...that's why God favors em so much ...The same cannot be said for the blackman ...with a black heart filled with Wickedness ...you dont even want me to start listing the attrocities commiitted in Africa
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Edusouls(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Were did you see God and he affirmed to you that USA is the chosen nation? A country rotten to the core with evil and toxic lifestyle, a nation that is being heavily punished now with pestilence due to their extreme wickedness, you people come here and write nonsense please take God out of it, USA is going down fast my friend..
Investnow2017:
The truth of the matter is that the world military superpowers will never fight head on, if anything, it will all end in proxy wars just as it is right now. The world too as it is now cannot survive a world war that will pit each nation behind each river superpower.
However, there is a certain war that must come to pass soon, and that is the war from God that will crush and remove all these selfish and boastful world powers. Until then though, no nation can surpass the US empire, only God's government. Not because the US is too strong or discreet, but because it has been divinely appointed to be so.
Hence with this realization i feel pained when i see what nations budget for their military, 10% of which can guarantee food security for mankind.
All nations of men are guilty of some sort of terrorism, some though are more guilty than others. All nations are guilty before God in one way or the other, and the owner of the earth will not sit back and watch this beautiful earth that he created ruined permanently, hence he has decreed that he will destroy those despoiling the earth, Rev 11:18, and thereafter restore the earth to a beautiful paradise, where there will be no more wars, sickness, terrorism, crime, divisive governments but one government, and no more death, Rev 21:4,5; Psalm 46:9; Isaiah 32:18; Psalm 37:9,10,29.
The world cannot survive a kind of cataclysm that will involve the deployment of even 20% of global military arsenal. Whatever any nation can achieve with upgrading military arsenal will end only in deterrence, they will never be used till they are all deactivated by God.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Flytime: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
some government deserves to bring down, I wish they can bring down Nigeria government too, because nothing good has never come out of this country.
trust me Nigeria would be worse if that happens
I have a strong feeling a revolution would happen in Nigeria bringing an end to the terrible government.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Murketeer: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Edusouls:
Whiteman ass licker, so even their very toxic lifestyle and evil acts you still see them as God favoured, were is God Naah to save them from covid onslaught when they are his chosen ones, people God have despised long ago, inferiority complex and low self esteem dey affect you and is one major problem of Blackman, and why are you here run travel to USA nahh, make racist police kill u like chicken, fool
Lol ...you are a Goat
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by abduljabbar4(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Excuses:

I didn't want to comment but u made me bro..pls don't take this d wrong way.
Libya is not America's hand work,i agree with the rest.
Am glad u acknowledge that the holly land king is doing worst but is untouched because he is protected by the powers that be.
I like American politics so much.but people need to know this.
America is not a friend to any body.

Maybe USA wasn't at the forefront but you have to acknowledge its role along with France. Doesn't it surprise you that the so-called rebels only realized that they were tired of Ghaddafi after the AU summit in which Ghaddafi proposed a move that could potentially knockout France in West Africa?

I know this is just a conspiracy theory but it really deserves to be given a thought. Nigeria, despite how failed it is, has been at the forefront of eliminating neocolonialism and freeing West Africa. Ever since the ECO was rejected, herdsmen have been invading the country and causing Mayhem. Again, this is just a theory but it all started like that in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan (this one is the worst. Al-Qaeda was the darling of USA when it was fighting the soviet union), and now Venezuela.

America and France are not good for the world. China is also laying the foundation for another subjugation of Africa.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by NinjaMetahuman: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ademoore07:
Hahahaha. See you. The last time i watch movies was over 6 years now. I dont have time for such. It can only be channels tv or aljazeerah. BTW, i'm a science technologist with M.Sc in artificial intelligence. My Ph.D will definitely focus more robotics and weaponry in one american university soonest.
yeah buddy

You can be anything on the internet. even bill gate..

Enjoy you imaginary life buddy. Lol
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by adedehinbo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah, that's you. I already explained to someone else why jets do visual inspection, and you decided to chuck mouth. And even when I admitted I got the location wrong, you still wanted to argue.
does that now warrant you call a person who never attacks you a dumbass?i only tried to correct you.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
2016easy2017:

substantiate your false plz. u r a big time liar

Lol

Dey don show you response you don quiet.
Coward like you.

If I were you I will go and apologize immediately.
Lots of you started following international politics recently.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Whyem15:

Can you provide any link or evidence?

I like cowards like you.

Dey don show you evidence, you kept quiet immediately.

It's so embarrassing that you are not aware that US apologize and you are running your mouth on international politics

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Investnow2017: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Edusouls:
Were did you see God and he affirmed to you that USA is the chosen nation? A country rotten to the core with evil and toxic lifestyle, a nation that is being heavily punished now with pestilence due to their extreme wickedness, you people come here and write nonsense please take God out of it, USA is going down fast my friend..
I did not expect you to find comprehension as a big issue. Why not calm down and re-read my write up than to rush into a wrong conclusion. I am not sure that is too much for me to ask because your feedback shows that you did not understand me at all. I am neither for the US nor for any other nation at that, they all fall short of God's Kingdom, a government that will soon come and wipe them all out and make this earth a paradise in line with His divine purpose. But until then no nation can topple the US/British Alliance from their present collective role as a dual global superpower, that is what God's word indicate. Am I clear? Your personal opinion or persuasion in this regard is immaterial, only what God says will stand, Daniel 2:44.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by splashbaby(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

I see. And if the weapons were stored in the cargo hold?
Trust me, it will still find it... Most of the materials used in manufacturing of weapons can be detected, except when is deliberately concealed using similar technology that can find it. High-efficiency Fast X-Ray Imaging (Military use can detect whatever they want at certain distance)
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by SenecaTheYonger: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
adedehinbo:
does that now warrant you call a person who never attacks you a dumbass?i only tried to correct you.

Yeah, sorry about that.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by peacemara54(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unnerve:

These are things I already know are equipped on jets for reconnaissance.
But since you're so knowledgeable, how does infra-red or cameras detect ammunition made of metal inside the metal casing of plane?

Knowledgeable? So you think an here to prove Mr Too know? I saw your comment and decided to elucidate on that question of yours. That's all. What kind of knowledge is that? I watch military documentaries and I know few things about weapon of war. I dont think it's a crime trying to share idea
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Firespitter: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I just finished arguing with one of them on facebook. The stupid Malian thinks France is doing his country a favour and he is glad that it has hijacked the ECO! He doesn't even believe that France would be in trouble without its colonies in Africa.

You are right. Our future is doomed

Truth. Your future as a mozlem terrorist is doomed grin
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olominira:
Just bullying everyone, Pompeo is calling on nations to stand against China so that America usual way of bullying weak nations would continue unchecked. Jokers!

Modified:

They invade nations by dividing them, and then sponsor the greedy and inexperience oppositions to topple the govt. I don't need to remind you about Libya, Iraq, Venezuela etc.

I want everyone to know that, China is the World's first superpower to become prosperous on hardwork. UK, USA, France and largely all Europeans became wealthy by stealing, killing, slavery, manipulations, etc

I want Nigerian govt at all levels to understudy chinese success. It's a very good model to develop Africa. They would study your technology and innovate it. Chinese are brilliant and resilience. Africans have no reason taking side with anyone, everyone is fighting for their interests
You really got me angry with this statement of yours
China worked hard,yes I'm aware of that
But be careful when you wrote about helping Africa, Africa especially Nigeria should not succumb to China trickish way of lending you money which the country economy can not pay in the next 20 yetas,then for them to collect their money they have to mine your resources and your land,and also by flooding the market with their cheap quality goods
So think and research carefully before you spit �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.