Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured (68989 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Investnow2017: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Edusouls:
USA and Britain were never mentioned in the bible my friend, these are new generation countries that started existing just over 250years ago, the bible was written thousands of years ago, stop talking rubbish this man, all these over religious folks all over Nigeria that quote and turn the bible upside down
My dear if you want to increase your knowledge you dont have to resort to unwarranted name-calling, such habit portrays one as arrogant. I dont want to believe you fall in that category. I do not belong to the class of people here who make outrageous comments just for the fun of it because it is a faceless forum.
Now to the main issue. The Bible book of Revelation was written by the apostle John in 98 CE. It is a record of the visions shown to him while he was in the penal island of Patmos. The angel who showed him the visions said the visions were "the things that must shortly take place." Revelation 1:1.
In chapter 17 of Revelation, at verse 10 John says " And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived.. "
Kings in the Bible are used to represent governments. So who were these five kings or governments that had fallen as mentioned by John? They were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. Which one did John report as "one is"? It was the Roman empire. Which one was to come? Here lies the thrust of our discussion.
When the Roman empire fell, four colonies survived, which were France, Netherlands, Spain and Britain of which Britain was dorminant. Soon, Britain became an empire from which some colonies broke away to form the current United States of America. During the 1st world war (1914-1918), the United States and Britain formed an uncommon alliance which has endured till this date.
So, Britain/America alliance emerged as the seventh king that "was to come" according to that prophecy. The Bible book of Daniel chapter 2 makes it clear that after this last empire of Britain/America, the next world power will be God's Kingdom, and that is the Government that will crush all world's government and restore paradise to this earth, so that in fulfilment of Christ's prayer "God's will, will be done here on earth as it is in heaven".Matthew 6:9,10.

If you have any question, i am available. I am sorry, my reply came in late, I have been busy.

1 Like

Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by amanikondo: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2020
decatalyst:

You must be stupid for generalizing by association!

Continue your search for your fellow bigots in peace, please!
You don’t have to beg me. Go to the nearest river to end it.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by enonche85(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Unnerve:

I like you, you're the only person who quoted me to talk about heat signatures.

So what kind of signature do ammunition give off which can be scanned from a distance?

Such scanners can pick up heat readings from people's buddies from some distance away.

The scanners in hospitals that perform xrays, CT & MRI scans uses what kind of technology n do those scans show u the actual tissues inside the human body?. If u watch movies a lot u would understand better.

The sitting arrangement of the people in the plane through the scanned images will tell u if its a passenger plane or not.
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by enonche85(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Unnerve:

I like you, you're the only person who quoted me to talk about heat signatures.

So what kind of signature do ammunition give off which can be scanned from a distance?
Some explosives are made with radioactive materials which can exude some heat sometimes.

.... I don watch movies too much sha. grin grin
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Germanhunter(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Unnerve:
Visual inspection of a passenger plane. Bollocks, Lol.

If Mahan Air was really transporting weapons for Iranian-linked fighters, I wonder how the F-15 pilot was going to see these weapons from the window of a passenger plane at 34,000ft. Is the plane a flying showglass?

Person wey fly go up go check by hinself know wetyn hin dey do
E sure die say from that distance

They see everything in the plane already
Re: US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured by Emempaul(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Unnerve:
Visual inspection of a passenger plane. Bollocks, Lol.

If Mahan Air was really transporting weapons for Iranian-linked fighters, I wonder how the F-15 pilot was going to see these weapons from the window of a passenger plane at 34,000ft. Is the plane a flying showglass?

The plane was scanned probably thru infra red thermal scanner attached to the fighter jet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.