Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Message To The Simpletons And Zombies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To The Simpletons And Zombies (154 Views)

Nigerian Politicians And Zombies Supporting Them Let The Poor Breathe / I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area / Ambode:the Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters And Zombies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Simpletons And Zombies by dederocs(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2020
If your goodness/self righteousness, abstinence from narcotics and vices does not make you different or impact/help anyone, then it is a waste, what matters in this existence is when we reach out to others, create wealth for our generations and enlighten the people...people like Fela, Bob Marley were chronic weed smokers but their mind and brain were working, they made an impact that will outlive generations, their families are rich today cos of them, they are inducted in hall of fame and broadways internationally...when i see a simpleton, with no influence, who can not even help themselves from the clutches of deprivation criticising a great man cos of his habits, i just pity them, what have you done with your preserved brain, what difference are you making...it is better to smoke and be great, than to preserve your brain and die with no real impact/achievement, that brain and body you are preserving will still rot, maximum is a 100years. Its not how far, but how well. Live and learn, do not accept all you have been told, do what works for you, only criticize and chastise the criminal politician and fake men of the pulpit using public funds for personal enrichment, no one else owes you shit...work with those that work with you, live your small life, Bleep your lame bitch and manage your likkle income, and stop talking down on great people, more influential than you, only politicians and those enriching their pockets with public funds owes you shit. If you all focus your attention on those managing the common wealth and put pressure on them for accountability, things will be better, focus on politicians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Sour Grapes! Re: Osinbajo Deceitful Campaign In Okeogun / FACT-CHECK: Was Ize-iyamu Arraigned In Court For Allegedly ‘looting’ N700m? / Umahi: Celebrating A Quintessential Leader At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.