Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure (17695 Views)

Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes / Suez Cannal Blockage: Companies Consider Alternative Routes / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by postbox: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2020
The Lagos State Waterways Authority (LASWA), has released alternative waterways routes for the commuting public due to the planned partial closure of the Third Mainland Bridge from Friday, July 24, 2020.

A statement issued on Thursday by the General Manager, LASWA, Mr. Oluwadamilola Emmanuel, noted that the Agency has mapped out alternative routes through the waterways across the Lagos metropolis.

He listed the waterways routes that will be available at peak periods (6:30-9 a.m and 4:30-6 p.m) to include Ikorodu Terminal – Ebute-Ero, Addax Jetty (Sandfill), Five Cowries Terminal (Falomo); Ilaje Terminal – Ebute Ero – Five Cowries Terminal (Falomo), Addax Jetty (Sandfill) and Ilaje Terminal – Badore, Oke Ira Nla.

Others, according to him, are Badore (Ajah) – Ijede (Ikorodu); CMS Marina – Apapa (Flour Mills, Liverpool); Ajah (Badore, Oke Ira Nla) – Addax Jetty (Sandfill) and Five Cowries Terminal (Falomo) among others.

While imploring Lagosians to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the LASWA with the creation of alternative routes for commuters, he assured all passengers of their safety, stressing that the modern passengers’ boats are built and equipped with new technology and monitored in real-time to ensure passenger safety at all times.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/24/laswa-releases-alternative-routes-ahead-of-partial-bridge-closure/

2 Likes

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by saheedbadmus(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Logankavoh: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Better!..

Meanwhile.. If you want to learn new cashout methods and different works you can do to make lots money check my signature, if i haven't had enough, then you'll be invited.

1 Like

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Perfecttouchade: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Ok.. traffic go scatter everywhere..na to dey carry suru(patience) dey go out cheesy

1 Like

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Integrityfarms(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Alright

We are still grappling with poor and basic infrastructure despite 60 years of independence? Embezzlement and brazen stealing of our commonwealth has been our undoing.

Nigerian Youths for how long are we going to continue in this? For how long are we going to keep quiet, for how long are we going to watch these men toy with our future and that of our born and unborn children? Its time to say enough is enough.

Join hands with us let's stop this nonsense and birth a New Nigeria.

#ourfutureisnow

To join us check my signature

6 Likes

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by ThiagoKid(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Heavy traffic loading...
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by opalu: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
I am happy that during my Master's degree at University of Lagos in 2007 I did an intensive srructural research on the 3rd Mainland Bridge. This phase of repairs is long overdue. What the Structural maintenance does is to prolong the lifespan of the Structure. Everything on earth has expiry date. Buildings, Roads, bridges and Dams and everything has their lifespan. A bridge can expire and still be standing. The 3rd Mainland Bridge has not expired. However with the maintenance, it is given more years added to its lifespan. If your own building is failing, chat me through my signature.

ASK ALL YOUR BUILDING CONSTRUCTION QUESTIONS TO THE EXPERT. ADVICE IS FREE FOR FELLOW NAIRALAND FAMILY
https://www.nairaland.com/2406381/ask-all-questions-building-foundations

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Not9ce(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Let see how this will help
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by obi4eze(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Not going to be easy at all for those commuting to and from the Island to the Mainland this period, coupled with the fact that this is the rainy season.
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by DropsMic(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Good
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
That's timeliness.
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by gungab(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Damn Meenh!

Not bad
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Ipromote: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Not bad
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Aquarapha1(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by money121(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Stephendeals: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
shocked

It is a Nice Initiative

The traffic situation in the coming days will be terrible, though many people are aqua-phobic...

All the best to Lagosians this period!

New IT Products still available in Lagos and other major cities....
Contact

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by tillaman(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
We are in for a long ride, I just pity that homie wey dey work for Uba house
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by UltimateTiger(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Another king is in town! Join "Star Rant ⚽" the hottest football forum on Facebook.
search and join...
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by saintjimos(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2020
yawa
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by hedonister: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2020
I drove on the Thjird Mainland bridge yesterday and there seemed to be some kind of rush. The traffic was also very bad.

Here's the video of me Driving on the Thiird Mainland Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jSSO7-hbt4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by NairalandAngel(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2020
sad
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by handsomeyinka(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
NA TO DEY RIDE BIKE FROM IKORODU TO LEKKI.

BUT POLICE GO DEY DISTURB ME FOR MY BICYCLE PARTICULARS.

NA SO ONE IDIOT POLICE DEY ASK ME FOR MY ILEYA RAM RECEIPT.

NA SO MY HEAD SWELL.

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by adioolayi(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
We are in for mother of all Traffic......Wait and see as many parts of Lagos will be on traffic lockdown..just because of this action
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Kobicove(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Driving from the mainland to the island is going to be hellish for the next few months after closure of the third Mainland Bridge sad
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by mayorrlad(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
undecided
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by majamajic(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm
Something they could have started during the lockdown

6 Likes

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by pointstores(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can't Use Riders Permit As Your Drivers License - FRSC / 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos / Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.