Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure (17691 Views)

Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes / Suez Cannal Blockage: Companies Consider Alternative Routes / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by fatymore(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Sorry to all users
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Hades2016(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Good one
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Swingate(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2020
This is good but not good enough, people are scared of water.
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Integrityfarms:
Alright

We are still grappling with poor and basic infrastructure despite 60 years of independence? Embezzlement and brazen stealing of our commonwealth has been our undoing.

Nigerian Youths for how long are we going to continue in this? For how long are we going to keep quiet, for how long are we going to watch these men toy with our future and that of our born and unborn children? Its time to say enough is enough.

Join hands with us let's stop this nonsense and birth a New Nigeria.

#ourfutureisnow

To join us check my signature

Don't waste your breath.

They are busy watching BBN.
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Another money for the boiz to chop....

Our waterway doesn't have a good backup, and some of the speed boat are not reliable. it is better for me to be late to the office than to b drown and die...
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Simplecity(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok.. traffic go scatter everywhere..na to dey carry suru(patience) dey go out cheesy
no conductor to insult again grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Deovolente1122: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one. meanwhile...nairalanders...beware of new ponxi in town.............kashoutnow. They are scamming Nigerians in this covid 19 era...

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Perfecttouchade: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
grin cheesy
Simplecity:
no conductor to insult again grin embarassed
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by bigpicture001: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
In the last 4years this bridge has been closed for repairs 6x....

But Carter Bridge has not been closed for same repair, Niger bridge at osha has been closed once for repairs almost since existence....

Is the bridge now a wind pipe for corruption or it it truly in distress..?
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by bigestPREEKhere: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2020
these people are just looking for innocent souls to sacrifice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Stewart883(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Lagos people and suffer suffer!!
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Royalfurnitures: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
No matter the alternative routes,it's going to be a hard time for Lagosians then but it's for the good of all

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why you need to contact us today
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by segebase(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
I remembered the day my ferry stopped at d middle of ocean
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Abaman001(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Yet some idiots are getting angry that Wike is building the Fourth and fifths Flyover bridges in Port-harcourt to avoid future gridlocks like what Lagos is going through each time there is any attempt of roads maintenance...
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Martini101(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Anybody using ferry should endeavor to put on Life Jacket!!! This is to avoid sad stories oh!!
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Johnson99: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
see below
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Akaegwu(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Badagry is a God forsaken part of Lagos.
The Lagos state government is not doing anything meaningful to help citizens in that axis
I support the creation of Badagry State.

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by atilla(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Howgar guys is the bridge ipen or closed today. My google maps is still telling me to pass 3rd mainland
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by ayenale1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
St the end of the day, it will be audio repair.
Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by errandsbyphina(f): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2020
PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

Re: LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure by Origin(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Is it all the roads that are under construction.
If its not third mainland bridge its Ikorodu road.

All those roads are bad, undergoing construction or are abadoned (lots of sand and materials but no work done.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / NRC Reacts To Hitch On Ibadan-lagos Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.