Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques (27940 Views)

Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr / Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
alhamdullah
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Amumaigwe: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/sultan-declares-friday-sallah-day-urges-muslims-to-pray-in-mosques/

Yoruba Muslims take note. You must ensure full and strict compliance. The Master has spoken.
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Pickieox(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=chuose2 post=92053549]the founder of Islam, mohammed married a 6yr old

Hadith Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

the Prophet MARRIED HER WHEN SHE WAS SIX YEARS OLD and
he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old,
and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Jesus has NO SIN

Hebrews 4
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens,
JESUS THE SON OF GODd, let us hold fast our profession.

Surah 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers,
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you.
All your claims about J.E.S.U.S. (Joint European Slave Union Ship, yes that is the name of the ship that came to African continent for slave trade) are nothing but a false claim. Jesus is a mythical god just like Krishna, Horus, Zoroaster, Romulus, etc. So wake up dingbat!

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Abayolaid: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/sultan-declares-friday-sallah-day-urges-muslims-to-pray-in-mosques/
apart from sighting moon, sultan is not useful to islam, if they are cheating muslims, sultan will keep silent, if they are dimolishing mosques, nothing he will
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by earnit3: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Glaswegian: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
apart from sighting moon, sultan is not useful to islam, if they are cheating muslims, sultan will keep silent, if they are dimolishing mosques, nothing he will

Unfair to him. If you don’t listen to the news, I don’t think the Sultan should be held responsible.
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by Abayolaid: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Glaswegian:

Unfair to him. If you don’t listen to the news, I don’t think the Sultan should be held responsible.
i can't understand ur response
Re: Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques by aycorporat(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Flairoqy:

You were literally ignorant about the fact, and he had to school you but let you know you were ignorant first, I don't think that's an insult.
Typical of you and your religion.
Let me not dignify you with another response again.
Pele tie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" / Cousin Marriage in Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.