Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Russian Students Visa And Travelling - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Students Visa And Travelling (3729 Views)

Living Working and Travelling To African Countries - Share Your Experiences / Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First / Between Bank Job And Travelling To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by seunny4lif(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Russians wouldn't kill you because you are black but you will get killed USA as black person
No place on earth has the number black people been killed or injured in the world more than the USA

Someone saying Russia are racists have never worked in France, Swiss, Austria, UK, USA and Nigeria
Germany is one of the best countries in the world but worst country than Russia.
Nigeria is the worst country to live yet we have millions of us still living in Nigeria
Nigeria racism came inform of tribalism which is still Racism
Go to other Africa countries as a Nigerian and you will understand White people racism is less than what your Africa brothers will do to you

8 Likes

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
seunny4lif:
Russians wouldn't kill you because you are black but you will get killed USA as black person
No place on earth has the number black people been killed or injured in the world more than the USA

Someone saying Russia are racists have never worked in France, Swiss, Austria, UK, USA and Nigeria
Germany is one of the best countries in the world but worst country than Russia.
Nigeria is the worst country to live yet we have millions of us still living in Nigeria
Go to other Africa countries as a Nigerian and you will understand White people racism is less than what your Africa brothers will do to you

Don't mind them bro
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by seunny4lif(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool cool cool
I understand them
YungLasaint:

Don't mind them bro
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
seunny4lif:
cool cool cool
I understand them

When you get to know them you will be amazed on how kind and helpful there are. One need to be clean and legal.

The werstern media are labelling Russia an unsafe place for blacks or forgeiners because the know that they can't control them.

Most Russians are reserve but that doesn't mean they hate you.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by seunny4lif(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Russians don't give fake smiles just like Swiss and Austrians
YungLasaint:

When you get to know them you will be amazed on how kind and helpful there are. One need to be clean and legal.

The werstern media are labelling Russia an unsafe place for blacks or forgeiners because the know that they can't control them.

Most Russians are reserve but that doesn't mean they hate you.

1 Like

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by iamajiiii(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayomide002:
I am kinda wondering too. Is it that Nigerians don't like Russia or what?

I recently gained admission to a Russian school with full funding and cool stipend. I have worked on my documents authentication. Only waiting for embassy and international flight

boss can you help me out too I need scholarship full funded

can chat on WhatsApp
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Bqudds: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2020
@ iamajiiii

Boss i don't think this (ayomide) will show us the way to get Russian scholarship oooo , he asnt been responding

I have Btech in Geography/Remote sensing / 3.4....please don't hesitate to alert if you get any information Thanks @ iamajiiii

Boss i don't think this (ayomide) will show us the way to get Russian scholarship oooo , he asnt been responding

I have Btech in Geography/Remote sensing / 3.4....please don't hesitate to alert if you get any information Thanks
@ iamajiiii

I have Btech in Geography/Remote sensing / 3.4....please don't hesitate to alert if you get any information Thanks
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
What's wrong here?
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Bqudds: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
YungLasaint:
What's wrong here?

Why that ayomide no talk again, you see why ppl refuse to share information after travelling.

1 Like

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by kennyblack94: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayomide002:
Russian embassy is not opened yet, I'm sure most embassies are waiting for international traveling

Are you in Russia now? Please what’s the name of the School, cause I’d like to apply.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by tellalexander: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Hello guys,I am in a dilemma,and i need an urgent reply as it is urgent. I want to apply for a student visa to Russia,but the embassy is closed due to COVID because Russia is the top country in Europe with highest coronavirus cases,so definitely there embassy will be closed in Nigeria. Russia is my planned destination,but i am confused, I want to apply for admission next week and pay for invitation letter which will come out after 1 month .but what is the assurance that the embassy will be opened after i pay for invitation? So i suggest i apply for a Turkish student visa, although i am not happy with it because Russia is better and it is my dream destination for study,but there is nothing i can do. So guys pls i need your help;
1.Should i apply for admission in Russia,and pay for the invitation that will come out after 1 month, and hope that the embassy will open within 2 months because invitation letter is valid for only 3 months.
OR
2.I should not apply for admission in Russia and rather apply for admission in Turkey since the embassy is opened.

Admission process will end in both countries this month, so i have to apply tommorow to meet up, so please i need an urgent answer.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by kogbass: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color][quote author=tellalexander post=95560946]Hello guys,I am in a dilemma,and i need an urgent reply as it is urgent. I want to apply for a student visa to Russia,but the embassy is closed due to COVID because Russia is the top country in Europe with highest coronavirus cases,so definitely there embassy will be closed in Nigeria. Russia is my planned destination,but i am confused, I want to apply for admission next week and pay for invitation letter which will come out after 1 month .but what is the assurance that the embassy will be opened after i pay for invitation? So i suggest i apply for a Turkish student visa, although i am not happy with it because Russia is better and it is my dream destination for study,but there is nothing i can do. So guys pls i need your help;
1.Should i apply for admission in Russia,and pay for the invitation that will come out after 1 month, and hope that the embassy will open within 2 months because invitation letter is valid for only 3 months.
OR
2.I should not apply for admission in Russia and rather apply for admission in Turkey since the embassy is opened.

Admission process will end in both countries this month, so i have to apply tommorow to meet up, so please i need an urgent answer.[/quote

Russia borders is close for now and most schools will tell you to enroll first , then after that they will enroll you in online class and after the borders is open , they will now send you an invitation letter, then you can process your visa and all other stuff....Note by, reputable school will ask you to pay only 40 percent so you can enroll into online class and get your admission letter ..peace ![
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
seunny4lif:

Russia is not a racist country and I agree with what you're saying, but the information you put up about USA is wrong!

Black people don't get killed in the USA simply because they're "black". Far more white people get killed by the cops in the USA too, but the media doesn't report that because it doesn't fit their narratives.

You have been lied to by their corrupt media organisations and they want you to believe USA is the most racist country in the world for cheap political gains when it's not.

The fact that they've had a black president, many black people in higher places of power, black top celebs, rich black people and more should tell you all you need to know. I don't believe America is a racist country or hateful towards blacks.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
tellalexander:
Hello guys,I am in a dilemma,and i need an urgent reply as it is urgent. I want to apply for a student visa to Russia,but the embassy is closed due to COVID because Russia is the top country in Europe with highest coronavirus cases,so definitely there embassy will be closed in Nigeria. Russia is my planned destination,but i am confused, I want to apply for admission next week and pay for invitation letter which will come out after 1 month .but what is the assurance that the embassy will be opened after i pay for invitation? So i suggest i apply for a Turkish student visa, although i am not happy with it because Russia is better and it is my dream destination for study,but there is nothing i can do. So guys pls i need your help;
OR

Admission process will end in both countries this month, so i have to apply tommorow to meet up, so please i need an urgent answer.
My advice is for you to wait till next year to see how things go with the Covid-19 stuff.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by seunny4lif(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin
I laugh because you don’t know what you are saying
I have been to over 15 countries in my life and USA is the only place i fear as a black person
In fact USA media underreport the craziest going in the USA
Do you know how many blacks are been gun down in Chicago and LA alone?
Activist001:

Russia is not a racist country and I agree with what you're saying, but the information you put up about USA is wrong!

Black people don't get killed in the USA simply because they're "black". You have been lied to by their corrupt media organisations and they want you to believe USA is the most racist country in the world for cheap political gains when it's not.

The fact that they've had a black president and many black people in higher places of power should tell you all you need to know. I don't believe America is a racist country and hateful towards blacks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
seunny4lif:
grin
I laugh because you don’t know what you are saying
I have been to over 15 countries in my life and USA is the only place i fear as a black person
In fact USA media underreport the craziest going in the USA
Do you know how many blacks are been gun down in Chicago and LA alone?
Gun down by their fellow blacks in most cases and not police or whites.

I'm not saying there are no racists in the USA, all I'm saying is that the stuff is exaggerated..

Blacks kill more blacks than whites or even cops. Let's say it as it is.
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by YungLasaint(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Which school are you applying?

tellalexander:
OR

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by edueurope: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
read my profile. Yours says uyo

How do you stay outside and know what is happening inside the house?
Have you been to Russian before?
Have you traveled out Nigeria before?

Before you scream racism even within you is there no tribalistic people in your state. At least I know that some of your community dont see eye to eye is that not a part of Racism of people of the same color. My advice to you is to first travel have first hand experience then come back and make your point. For now its invalid and uncalled for.

be safe
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by judecares1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Boss please can I pm u??
I just got admitted today but am yet to pay for the invitation,I really appreciate your prompt response

kogbass:
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Godson1988(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
judecares1:
Boss please can I pm u??
I just got admitted today but am yet to pay for the invitation,I really appreciate your prompt response

Bro,which school did you apply to,is it for bsc or masters.

Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by judecares1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
hello

[quote author=Godson1988 post=100183732][/quote]
Re: Russian Students Visa And Travelling by Ayomide002: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Check out skoltech. It is a school formed by MIT in Moscow, free accommodation for international students, cool stipends, insurance, flight covered, and no fee at all for anything. No GRE or English standard test needed.

Eligibility,
1. It's for science, check the site
2. Has only masters and PhD
3. Get first class, not part of the official requirement though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"MEGA-EARTHQUAKE:CALIFORNIA At Risk Of SINKING In Devastating Megaquake[VIDEOS]" / Ways Of Getting Out Of Nigeria / TOURIST VISA To Papua New Guinean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.