Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan (29423 Views)

President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Gosh , so sad this young talent died too soon.
I move a motion that she be immortalized if truly all this praise singing is from the heart.

I challenge the government to ensure that her name and legacy does not die.

We are consoled and take solace in the fact that she died a believer. One who knew her Lord. Hence we have no doubt that she is at the right hand of her maker rejoicing in paradise, the great beyond.

I use this opportunity to invite you to accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.
This world is full of uncertainties.
The only certain thing is eternity, either in Heaven with Jesus or in hell with Satan.
Trust me, hell is not where you wish to be.

Come to Jesus today.
He loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.