Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan (29424 Views)

President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Halo22: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's unfortunate she died fighting for the nation, may her soul be reposed by the almighty. But then, I have noticed that anyone who puts his or her best for the interest of this country, ends up unfortunate. Check am out nah.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by dangermouse(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rip gallant officer.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Jostoman: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Our president Buhari can't even pen a condolence to the family sef
Evil man
don't mind him he ran away to Mali yesterday without even saying ordinary R.I.P to the girl.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by izibili44: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do we have a president? The real president has spoken.quote author=kurupt1 post=92047576]Our president Buhari can't even pen a condolence to the family sef
Evil man[/quote]
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Liposure: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
I suspect foulplay
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by daniwise(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
All those who was involved in killing this shinning star will never know peace.R.I.P Tolulope
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Louisboy22(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man
the girl is gone no amount of condolences will bring her back.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Louisboy22(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man
Nigerians are funny people, no one recognize this girl when she was alive now she is dead everyone is talking about her, it's high time we start celebrate people when they are live
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man

Buhari still in shock.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by AsawanaDgreat: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
RIP fallen hero
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rhesusmonkey:
Lalasticlala, snakes are going into extinction

Rather the snakes are on self isolation. On a more serious note, may God grant the family of the late flying female officer the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Goldp5988(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man

No bi Evil matter, maybe him done forget, he always forget himself.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by mamaafrik(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oh lord come down in your wrath and pai the evil doers in the country.
Please!!!!!
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by chiiraq802(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
onward4life:

He only sent electric shock wave!

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by mu2sa2: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
jideaw:
I just pray God will give her parents the fortitude to bear it; he no easy
Sadly, they can never bear it, they can only endure it. I talk from going through a similar experience. May God comfort them.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Btruth: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Sani29(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rest on Heroine... you will forever be remembered.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE WAITING FOR THE COLLEGUE THAT made this reverse gear that led to her death.

Is it a crime that we know the offender?

General Saddique of the Nigerian Airforce?

President Buhari ! we are still waiting for information.

The incident look so suspicious.

NORTHERNERS O ! Give us Answer !
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by oyeb15: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nigerians celebrate only d dead. Thousands of Nigerians are suffering right now and dunbo Joe has nothing to say about that.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Demimy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rest in perfect peace ... Heroine
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by mentored: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ogegeodey:
May her soul RIP.

There are so many good things Jonathan did while in office. He is truly an educated and liberal person, God bless GEJ.

Yesterday I watched on TV him and Buhari travel together to Mali for the peace keeping, he truly plays politics without bitterness.

Your head dey there
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by KOE1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jona(than) begins a new campaign at Ni(geria)neveh!

Mark my words...
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ogegeodey:
May her soul RIP.

There are so many good things Jonathan did while in office. He is truly an educated and liberal person, God bless GEJ.

Yesterday I watched on TV him and Buhari travel together to Mali for the peace keeping, he truly plays politics without bitterness.
Jonathan is way too urbane for Nigerian politics.

Our politics is agbero business. In 9ja a gentleman is seen as weak. So we have a country where houses of assembly and NASS members engage in fisticuffs and use dangerous weapons within the hallowed chambers, scaling fence and barbed wires for dear life. grin grin cheesy

In 50 years or more, maybe people like Jonathan will have a place in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by tot(f): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Louisboy22:
Nigerians are funny people, no one recognize this girl when she was alive now she is dead everyone is talking about her, it's high time we start celebrate people when they are live

That is not true. She was well celebrated even when alive.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rip
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by joey150(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
RIP to the young and bright star.

The other day, there was a gruesome picture of able-bodied soldiers slaughtered like lambs, and nobody gave a damn.

Playing to the gallery will not help us in this country.

So many lives are being wasted in a war that a few charlatans are profiting from.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by julioralph(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
This girl got into the combat unit of the Air force as a result of some decrees issued by bros Jonathan...

But our sai baba has since banned female officers from combat units because of some powerful voices from the north (the thread was created here on NL, search for it)
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by israelmao(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
We're missing my president.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by oluwasegunolade: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Baba is always in shock
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by engrchykae(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nigeria have been hijacked
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Mindclinic: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2020
May she rest on....
So sad she died this way. I sympathize with her family. This is a great loss for NIGERIA as well.
Sleep tight beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan / Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.