Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes (30910 Views)

Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure: Updates On Traffic Around Lagos Metropolis (Photos) / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by MansoryMX(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Grow up. You're incredibly childish for a married man

Tatafo Did my wife complain to you?

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by nemynely(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
how much to Bleep your ass please

I was just wondering, Mr Bigplantain, how you would feel if someone made such totless and distasteful comment to your sister..................
Treat people like you would like to be treated

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by popcykaylah(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

thank u,,,,you can relocate to the bottom of the lagoon, who bloody cares, na by force to stay in lagos?
Oponu ... no be your fault na cheap phones and data bundles Dey cause all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by bigplantainn: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
nemynely:

I was just wondering, Mr Bigplantain, how you would feel if someone made such totless and distasteful comment to your sister..................
Treat people like you would like to be treated
if my sister is a whoore, i will feel nice
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by osmosis4sure: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
popcykaylah:
Sanwo olu is the worst governor Lagos state ever had ...he’s clueless and has no idea why he’s in the office ...ikorodu road / eko bridge is a mess.. na only to Dey shine teeth and point finger he sabi ..
I swear? No Capital Project achieved yet.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by goody234: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
popcykaylah:
Sanwo olu is the worst governor Lagos state ever had ...he’s clueless and has no idea why he’s in the office ...ikorodu road / eko bridge is a mess.. na only to Dey shine teeth and point finger he sabi ..
we said it then ...ambode warned you guys he was a puppet
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by dansito: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
]People like us work from home. We no dey go anywhere.

Learn a New Skill today and earn on the go.

SEE

my signature

M interested in ur skill Bros, hope it's genuine n real
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Godfiidence: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why would they want to repair 3rd Mainland Bridge and Marine Bridge simultaneously? Our planners need think properly.

Might just be their aim is to stamp into the brains of ignorant or itinerant lagosians that the waterways offer an alternative means of transportation thus increasing their customer base and might even succeed in decongesting major roads.
Kill eight birds with one stone?! Might turn out to be a master stroke.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by winkmart: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
MadeMan01:

Details place. Send to ufuoma.ojomaikre@outlook.com

Visit my website https://sanya.disha.page and get the needed information
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Hummel94: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Most ppl just like" I too know"
Simple share Ur experience and alternate routes they keep talking in the Bullshit..
How would Nigeria now change if u all can't change..
mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Origin(f): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why would they want to repair 3rd Mainland Bridge and Marine Bridge simultaneously? Our planners need think properly.

I personally think its intentional. Because half of Lagos state roads have been under very slowly paced construction for the past 12 months...

Just a km of road around the ojota axis has been going on for how many months? Wasting millions of hours in lost time, naira in increased transport costs and fuelling fees while idling away in traffic.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Sleekfingers: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2020
popcykaylah:

Oponu ... no be your fault na cheap phones and data bundles Dey cause all these nonsense

thank u
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by DIIGZ(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I’m fine. You? smiley
. Good to hear you are fine dear, do have a blessed weekend
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by DAVE5(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2020
loopman:

Meanwhile Eko bridge closed from the Alaka end for the past 4/5 months

Lagosians are rugged, we will get through this

That Eko bridge from alaka is a die

I wanted to swap my bad DStv decoder at their office and didn't know the entrance, so I drove through stadium not knowing i shld enter from adeniran ogunsanya, as I didn't see the office, I say make I kukuma go pass alaka take turn go back ojuelegba cos I couldn't turn under stadium bridge since I had driven past where I cld turn, I was at stadium to alaka from 3:30pm till 9:30pm that blessed day, I had already called home that I wasn't sure I would make it back before the curfew till we started begging tankers to move this way that way to allow some of us that could turn to ShopRite area pass ohh

I couldn't believe my eyes, talk more now that third mainland bridge has been closed, the traffic would enter Guinness book of record

Stadium to alaka took 6 hours, something that's barely 15minutes walk max, I tire for Lagos ohh

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by loopman: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2020
DAVE5:

That Eko bridge from alaka is a die

I wanted to swap my bad DStv decoder at their office and didn't know the entrance, so I drove through stadium not knowing i shld enter from adeniran ogunsanya, as I didn't see the office, I say make I kukuma go pass alaka take turn go back ojuelegba cos I couldn't turn under stadium bridge since I had driven past where I cld turn, I was at stadium to alaka from 3:30pm till 9:30pm that blessed day, I had already called home that I wasn't sure I would make it back before the curfew till we started begging tankers to move this way that way to allow some of us that could turn to ShopRite area pass ohh

I couldn't believe my eyes, talk more now that third mainland bridge has been closed, the traffic would enter Guinness book of record

Stadium to alaka took 6 hours, something that's barely 15minutes walk max, I tire for Lagos ohh

Sorry about that
Obviously you’ve not been to that axis in a while.

The problem is coming from apapa as they don’t allow them on the bridge any more due to the ongoing work going on a part of the bridge inward apapa.

The Ministry of Works and Housing is doing too many things at the same time

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by calabardick(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Origin:

I personally think its intentional. Because half of Lagos state roads have been under very slowly paced construction for the past 12 months...

Just a km of road around the ojota axis has been going on for how many months? Wasting millions of hours in lost time, naira in increased transport costs and fuelling fees while idling away in traffic.

Which construction company? Hope not hightech?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by DAVE5(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
loopman:

Sorry about that
Obviously you’ve not been to that axis in a while.

The problem is coming from apapa as they don’t allow them on the bridge any more due to the ongoing work going on a part of the bridge inward apapa.

The Ministry of Works and Housing is doing too many things at the same time

You're very correct about me not taking that route for a while, prior to that day, I'd not ply ojuelegba for over 6 months

Lagos traffic is mad ohh
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Finehotbro(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Can't forget the time a woman bought recharge card and flew off her hand to the very far edge of the bus while the driver was drifting along the curved bridge
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes by Kayharry(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo) / Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.