Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (107393 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by fergie001: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am not OK......and I played the video o....imagine
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
may
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by ACxxxMAN: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
A gross freestyle?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by samincredible44(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
op will these info change naija for the better

6 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Ejenavi18(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rubbish show.

8 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Epukaa: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Made4naijaceo post=92053524]BBNaija Season 5 housemate,

House of nudity and immorality!

2 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Coldfeets: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Look at what nonsense Seun is promoting.

Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by bigplantainn: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
omo the guy is tall and muscular. almost my height and muscled. girls always like to see the size. i am not suprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by samsegs(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
And this is news like this??

5 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
You can use this thread to judge how stupid some youths in Nigeria are. Same youths that kill their self for APC & PDP. Just observe the comments.

9 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by bouncin04(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Infrabetatech: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
How I wish Atlanta could pull a surprise..
Lazio and inter just dey mumu up and down..
As much as I love Atalanta. I would support my team to beat them tonight

Contact me on my sig

4 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by remymartyn: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
See the ozuo guy sef undecided

Make una sha bang quick grin
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by techmo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
uyplus:
Your country burning, your leaders areblooting with reckless abandon yet this is what Nigerian youths are spending their productive hours watching! This is what they are more concerned about, my God! Trash! Holy smoke!

Uncle spend your own productive hours on politics, go to Abuja and protest

3 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Tomide007: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Isn't this sexual harrasment?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Fxwarrior: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who has a phone charger.

7 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by cray91(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
You no well haha
Focus9:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by AfroKnight: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just imagine the uproar if Eric had “sized up” her boobs. Big brother would suddenly find his fake voice and summon the young man to the diary room to serve him quit notice.

Clear example of FEMALE PRIVILEGE.

4 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Tomide007: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Feranmicharless:
These two would eventually Fvck each other, the guy is the one dulling, this babe is 100% ready to knack this niggarrrrr. Dammmmnn!
lol, thirsty niggarr.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by bigplantainn: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Brute2162:
Nobody will talk now ooo

If it was now a guy that touched a girls bwess now they'll be condemning him shouting Rapist.

I spit on our society today
i dey tell you. its annoying. if he was the one touching her pussy now with his legs they will say he is abusing her. now that its her, they see it as something normal. when i am senator, i will change most of ths shit

4 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Openbusiness4: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
Oga abeg no dey pray evil prayer for hia. My ticket muz not cut ohhh. No lemme change am for u sad

3 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol.. cheesy cheesy... E be things for this corntree my brother
Focus9:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

2 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Makanaki127: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
The guy preek no day work, if na my own that red nika for tear bcus na small thing day vess am oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Openbusiness4: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin if a woman gazes @ u with so much "internal intensity" like this, and is making body contact at that moment, just forgerrit, she has already slept with you 1000 times in her mind already. You don't have to worry yourself again. It is finished. You guys will surely dance lagbaja konkonbelow togeda grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Phemostiga4u: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
c the mumu viewer telling bbnaija to show bathroom

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by ayusco85(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
wonuks:
Una don start again o. Mods approving thrash on NL fp

Why u open the thread?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Corroro: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
honestly but AC Milan dey mad form

5 Likes

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by ItrendNaija(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe she heard it's world hotdog day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by snoopz: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
only if Eric is ready to smash dis lady, Lilo is ready though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by jonnypie(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
Modified
@OP you spent your valuable time observing this nonsense, just to bring it to the house ??
To what goal exactly
It’s pathetic with all due respect, you’re part of the problem of this country. Someone, somewhere in Aso is consuming billions, and all we can do as youths, is to follow a program thy has no moral benefit
Truly Christ was right when he opined “IT IS FINISHED” Nigeria was the case study
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Therapyken(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
Atalanta go draw. See me for more draws tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.