Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (107944 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by RuggedSniper: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
BBNaija Season 5 housemate, Lilo has been caught on camera trying to size up Eric’s banana with her leg while Eric quickly held her leg to abort her mission

As hours run into days in the big brother house, these two are gradually becoming an item as it’s now hard to see them apart or communicating with other housemates.

They have taken their friendship to another level of cuddling and eating together.

Last night, the lovebirds were spotted in a sticky pose where Lilo’s foot was spotted in Eric’s pubic area while he held on to her leg. It is not clear what her intentions are with that move but it seems Eric held her leg as a “preventive measure”.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrvtqsCRmAs
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Temysteve(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Focus9:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
this 1 can lie for Africa
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Princewill21(m): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Wonderful.......
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Onims1(f): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning great people, please help in anyway you can, I don't want to start writing epistle, hunger wan finish me and my children... Please, help, God bless you!

FCMB
A.R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by miidae(f): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Joy, Joy Joystick an input the device used to play game on the computer It has a vertical mouth to control the object on the computer screen JOY, JOY , JOYSTICK

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by OmoAbbey79(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2020
Focus9:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
you wow me
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Therapyken(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Uyi168:
How I wish Atlanta could pull a surprise..
Lazio and inter just dey mumu up and down..
444 likes for nothing. Game wey be fixed draw. Mtcheeew! You go need the draws wey I wan give u abi make I waka pass?

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by mrkings84(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Uyi168:
How I wish Atlanta could pull a surprise..
Lazio and inter just dey mumu up and down..

In wrong thread!!!
Wake up la gambler!!
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
LocalMan is just observing
Peni BuSinessis SeRious BiZnez*QC matRon grin grin grin VOiCe*
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Auxtin85:
Nigerians will still vote for these housemates inside no money to feed under pandemic
wait come before I konk you lol is it not hundred nala to vote?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Them wan start be that. I never forget how Bisola dey chew thin tall Tony's prick almost everyday
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Auxtin85(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wait come before I konk you lol is it not hundred nala to vote?

That N100 go buy you noodles
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Auxtin85:
Nigerians will still vote for these housemates inside no money to feed under pandemic
Upon electricity no dey, stable. Nepa bill go come month end, na hunger go blow that person.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Bestbeelieve: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Dis nansense is back to distract the lazy yoots while the looting continues and they give them Npower peanuts!!! real change must come!!
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Favoritedealer:
Meanwhile
Nigerian youths are cursed.
dear, what can we do to stop this? BesideS, I'm an ARDent supporter of bbn. What can we do to stop the executionists. Have a few model un friends. Made petition to them in 2012 but it never came to fruition
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Maybe not privilege, more like 'things would get away with.'

The dude would also not scream harassment, he will just move her feet and probably stand up making a mental note NOT to seat with her like that again IF he doesn't want it.
you're Civil
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Auxtin85:

That N100 go buy you noodles
And ChewingStiCk
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2020
miidae:
Joy, Joy Joystick
an input the device
used to play game
on the computer
It has a vertical mouth
to control the object
on the computer screen
JOY, JOY , JOYSTICK
in my heart is RinGing

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:
I’m not surprised she can be quite vulgar and clingy.
what do you mean?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
what do you mean?

I mean sm1 who mentions pussy repeatedly on national tv casually and effortlessly. That’s a rare skill don’t u think

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MackSoul: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Focus9:

Boss if change remain jus buy me jupiter grin
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by skyblue4real(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2020
what type of moral lesson is this?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by TheFirstOne: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Villain7: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Uyi168:
Why??.. U support juve? Or u just want Milan to qualify for Europe?
Milan is my team! I support them.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by peacemara54(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Evil show BB satanic
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

I mean sm1 who mentions pussy repeatedly on national tv casually and effortlessly. That’s a rare skill don’t u think
ok, She is CkinGy

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by biodrizzy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Still didn't see anyone sizing anything there. Anyway, i still buy Bitcoin in bits and in bulk at 445/$ at the moment. Zero eight one five seven two eight nine four one nine.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by biodrizzy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
peacemara54:
Evil show BB satanic

So u no see Emmanuel tv before u chose to press 198 abi
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by biodrizzy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
peacemara54:
Evil show BB satanic

So u no see Emmanuel tv before u chose to press one nine eight abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.