Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (107369 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Seunpaul01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
They have start their nonsense.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by guru90: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
What is the youth gain in this BB movie............

Old men will still keep on leading us in this nation.

Since we youth can't articulate with our brain...
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by topboss: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
DAY 5 oOOOOOO

I say this season, u go hear, i miss my period.

Belle must to enter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by kingxsamz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
How I wish Atlanta could pull a surprise..
Lazio and inter just dey mumu up and down..

Una don start. grin

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by kingxsamz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
It would have been a case of rape if it was the other way around.
The guy would have been labeled a rapist.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by topboss: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
It would have been a case of rape if it was the other way around.
The guy would have been labeled a rapist.

She is preparing to collect and just taking measurement.

u dull, those two have been doing stuff for days, even though she claim to have a boyfriend outside.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by kingxsamz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
topboss:

She is preparing to collect and just taking measurement.

u dull, those two have been doing stuff for days, even though she claim to have a boyfriend outside.

I don't watch the show bro.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by topboss: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

I don't watch the show bro.

Bro, i dont blame u, it is somehow though.

Only day 5
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Moscodee1990(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Foooools
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
Just imagine the uproar if Eric had “sized up” her boobs. Big brother would suddenly find his fake voice and summon the young man to the diary room to serve him quit notice.

Clear example of FEMALE PRIVILEGE.

Maybe not privilege, more like 'things would get away with.'

The dude would also not scream harassment, he will just move her feet and probably stand up making a mental note NOT to seat with her like that again IF he doesn't want it.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by buzorcharles(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Avoid this thread

As it's just another means of distractions

Stop being controlled by these same elites suffering you

What distraction do mean?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by owowa145(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
Just imagine the uproar if Eric had “sized up” her boobs. Big brother would suddenly find his fake voice and summon the young man to the diary room to serve him quit notice.

Clear example of FEMALE PRIVILEGE.
Na Seyi Awolowo be this year's voice.
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by FarmTech(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
This useless program is Tailored to destroy moral values. Everyone need to read the link below. There you will see the reason why immorality is being promoted by popular men and women:

http://www.inspiredwalk.com/6297/alice-baileys-10-point-plan-to-destroy-christianity
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by AfroKnight: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
owowa145:

Na Seyi Awolowo be this year's voice.

Lol.

Abeg.

It’s obviously not Seyi. The cadence is so different from Seyi’s. Miles apart.

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by themaestro08(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Brute2162:
Nobody will talk now ooo

If it was now a guy that touched a girls bwess now they'll be condemning him shouting Rapist.

I spit on our society today

Yeah man! The hypocrisy and doubles standard that has plagued our societies is appalling.

One can't even glance at a curvy lady without some moderfuckers(great sinners) giving a one a nasty look.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE OF BBNAIJA
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by elisho: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
only God knowns how i heate this bbnija
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by titusmichael27(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
The leaders are busy looting funds and turning the country upside down, the youths are busy watching big brother naija. Tomorrow morning you'll see them with frustrated faces and long long ticket in betting centers. Nigeria can never be redeemed with this kind of mindset of youths...... spits

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Chinoval: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uyi168:
How I wish Atlanta could pull a surprise..
Lazio and inter just dey mumu up and down..
but Lazio won their game yesterday

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Auxtin85(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

That's why I ignore online beggars.... Mtchewww!!!

At this time nobody will get as little as N5 from me in Nigeria
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
We already know what you went there for useless childrenangry
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by MrPac(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin
Focus9:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by dinachi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
BBNaija Season 5 housemate, Lilo has been caught on camera trying to size up Eric’s banana with her leg while Eric quickly held her leg to abort her mission

As hours run into days in the big brother house, these two are gradually becoming an item as it’s now hard to see them apart or communicating with other housemates.

They have taken their friendship to another level of cuddling and eating together.

Last night, the lovebirds were spotted in a sticky pose where Lilo’s foot was spotted in Eric’s pubic area while he held on to her leg. It is not clear what her intentions are with that move but it seems Eric held her leg as a “preventive measure”.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrvtqsCRmAs
And this is not sexual harrasmemt?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by RTSC: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
I already said it since morning.

If Eric was half the sharp guy he claims to be, lilo suppose collect akpako this night.

The girl don ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by RTSC: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bambam, khaffi, all got akpako on different seasons of big brother.

Lilo is about to join the good gang.

I didn't know Yoruba girls were this freaky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Quinniscent(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
There are other profitable and meaningful things people should be using their time to accomplish
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Quinniscent(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE OF BBNAIJA
Infact! That's a reasonable question I don't think they'd be able to give a reasonable answer to.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Naijaarchive(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin if a woman gazes @ u with so much "internal intensity" like this, and is making body contact at that moment, just forgerrit, she has already slept with you 1000 times in her mind already. You don't have to worry yourself again. It is finished. You guys will surely dance lagbaja konkonbelow togeda grin

The lady stares at that guy alot as in passionate staring... The guy dey try

1 Like

Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by AshaV7: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello!��

Do you want to become a guru in GRAPHICS DESIGN using applications like ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR or are you a GRAPHICS DESIGNER who needs more knowledge to sharpen your skill.

If yes, feel free to click this link ������

https:///2349056275182?text=Hello%20Grids
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2020
But are they suppose to be doing this rubbish programme at this trying time in the country?
Re: Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera by Clothingonline9(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2020
If it’s a guy doing this they will shout sexual harassment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.