Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies (228 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies by CSAC: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tonto Dikeh has appealed to mentors of young ladies to also teach them how to make money and not relationship advice which according to her is becoming sickening.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page on Friday July 24, the mum of one said women should also aspire to become successful like the successful men they tend to be attracted to.

She pointed out that having a successful man by your side as a hardworking lady is not wrong but that some women just believe that a man must be their success ticket.

She added that there is so much pride in women being successful on their own terms. Her post reads

Please Teach young girls to make money, not every day relationship advice (It’s becoming sickening) Chasing after a rich man is not an achievement..

Don’t get me wrong,Having a rich man by your side to support your OBVIOUS hard work is not a sin. But there are some Extremely lazy girls/women who just feel that a man most be a success ticket.....

FULL STORY:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/there-is-pride-in-being-your-own.html?m=1

Re: There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies by kurupt1: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
"Having a rich man by your side"......if this statement doesn't justify that these girls are whores and for sale then I wonder what it is angry
Re: There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies by Twittyt: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hum hun cool
Let me sit and Learn

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up / 30 Questions To Ask On The First Date / Django Unchained Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.