Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (59825 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Businext: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
cool
Click here like or share if you are the last born

#TeamLastBorn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by LORDKing001: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
[
Order your book here...
Pls
Quote me if interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by akosy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
K
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Openbusiness4: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lastborn dey suffer ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Asadujames202(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
I want to(4uck) Genevieve daughter

Plus iyabo ojos daughter
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by fatymore(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
I like her...

She is sensible.

It seems are sisters are the lazy type...

They would adjust when they marry.

Nairaland with stale news angry
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Antibot5: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
angry
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Lovelyn451(f): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ehyaa see better pikin just like my last born, very humble, diligent, funny... she has accepted all domestic chores as her duty being the youngest..I do admire her patience

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by NaijadrivaCars: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin Saw this on Facebook yesterday cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Baby of the House Must be Baby of the House both in Enjoyment, Peting and Working...

Seun Lalasticlala

When will you guys ban this person for breaking rule 21
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by HappyPagan: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Damn... All those English names.... Is this an African home?

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by SailorUgo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una know why I’m laughing??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because I’m the CONFIRMED opposite of that last born.

Who dem be sef...

I fought with my immediate elder sister so teeeeyyy she confirm my street credibility.

Anytime wey our parents no dey around, they go gang up wan bury me. My oldest brother nah em I dey fear pass, but nah only when my mama no dey.

I no get time to dey write long letter, who long letter help.

My elder sisters tire for me nah
The advantage I get over dem den be say I dey do very well for school.

My sister: sailor come wash plate
Me: I dey read my book, abi u wan make I carry 20th like you?
My sister: ( gives me lui kang triple combo punch)

But it’s all good now. They are married and the love they shower on me ehh, nah only God go bless them enough

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Cathryna99(f): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is so funny
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Businext:
cool
Click here like or share if you are the last born

#TeamLastBorn

Enjoy FTC second page edition grin

No likes and shares for you
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The last born of my own family is a little demon with horns.

A Tweeter shared this letter on her page written by the last born, aka baby of the family where she complained bitterly about being overworked and 'almost killed' with house chores. The last born spelt out, in very clear terms her rights and duties which are being infringed by her 'lazy' older sisters.

Read the hilarious letter below cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mirajones_/status/1286404004126306310

The only one that caught my attention is the putting on of gen EVERY night!

WHAT A TERRIBLE COUNTRY WE LIVE.

WE ARE SO UNFORTUNATE WITH OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Divinenwa: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
LAZY youth
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by sisisioge: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please o...no carry work kill am!
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
OMo

Are my eyes deceiving me or has come online

Manna how far u don buy #100 data grin
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by FirefliesSun(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by money121(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Kemimarch16(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol this lady is really angry

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by omoyankee3(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
I know how it feels.

She should learn how to give excuses by storing parents' errands so she can use for siblings whenever its needed.

E.g. if her older sister asks her to go n buy palm oil, she can tell her that mum said she should go do the dishes (then put off doing the dishes as long as possible to use as excuse for other siblings).

There are other strategies as well to outsmart your siblings.

Lastborns are both over overpampered and overworked at the same time.

God bless us last borns

5 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by manunitedbabes: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahahahhaah my dear last born I like ur courage. To everyone in the house, house chores is meant for everybody no matter whose ox is gored...

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by starbuck(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am the last born and my only chores is sleeping cool

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Sensini123(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some big sis no dey try at all. They will be feeling seniority syndrome. We are all human being na. Remember golden rule. "treat others the way you want them to treat you" life will be sweet. Although life no balance at all.

3 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by abdullahi45: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
The nigga don vex last last grin

The boy got my absolute support. Last borns are not slaves and shouldn't be patronized nor condescended, they deserve good treatment like other kids..

#SayNoToLastBornSlavery cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.