Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Female Artist, Your Attention Is Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Artist, Your Attention Is Needed!!! (201 Views)

Tems Is The Only Female Artist With The Biggest Yansh Ever, Avoid Tiwa And Ninio / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Artist, Your Attention Is Needed!!! by Hdanny(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am 100% aware what female artist goes through before getting to the limelight.

Hip hop music Industry for instance. This is very common, on your way struggling to the top, producers will want to have sex with you, your manager will want to have sexual relationship with you even some male stars will want to have their own share and stuffs like that, which will leave you by no choice, since you have the talent and you want to be a Star someday

I know some girls were not raised like that and may find it difficult to go with this task, trying to trade your body for fame.

Now does this happen in gospel music Industry too, I mean all these sexual intimacy among managers and co. If it happens how do you handle it? Please I need your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Healed Of COVID-19 Ignores Her Dad, Follows Another Discharged Man Home / Need A Serious Relationship.. / Free 100 Awoof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.