Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition (28334 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by new2012: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

here is simple clue: if you dont like my opinion, dont quote me... you dumbaass!

the dude was hellbent on clearing his name, and so far this hush-hush agreement didnt fix that.

how many of weinstein accusers do you know had an agreement to be quiet about his abuses (without being offered money to keep quiet)?!

it doesnt matter whether rapist sell records or not... MJ is even selling record while being dead for years (while we all know he is a pedo)... same with R Kelly. thats not the issue at hand here because Dbanj is no MJ/R Kelly.

Why are you offended at their settlement? What is hush-hush? Did he call you to inform you he was hell bent on clearing his name?

.and whats the essence of profanity and foul language? Are you a kid? Are you unable to pass a message across without insults?

Calm your nerves. First the police (investigators - right or wrong) in this case said they found no evidence, the accuser said she's withdrawing the case and they've settled and you- a moniker on the internet want to fight everybody because of that. Clench your fist firmly and throw your e-blows.

At the end of the day, you'll only insult everybody, say crap, type gibberish and it is of no effect on the scheme of things. That's the worth of your opinion, insults and being.

5 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by bigname23: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

relieved how, since he didnt win a defamation case?!?!

saying that there is no enough proof to point that he did it, doesnt mean he is innocent, does it?!

the above points exactly to what i initially posted below:

shey u know I made an error there, I wanted to say wining a defamation case will not vindicate him...infact a lot of feminist will even say he used his influence to win her on the court case..even in America pepo don't accept court verdict in cases like this because they believe it is almost impossible to prove rape in court...talk less of a corrupt nation like nigeria.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[s]relieved how, since he didnt win a defamation case?!?!

saying that there is no enough proof to point that he did it, doesnt mean he is innocent, does it?![/s]

the above points exactly to what i initially posted below:

The cancelled, is useless because the law is supreme. If the law says you're cleared and free to go, whatever you think in your dungeon, is irrelevant. Plus, I have clearly shown you the police (the law) clearing D'banj of the rape allegation

For the bolded, the press release clearly stated it was a Non- monetary settlement out of court

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigname23:
so u think she will just throw away all the support and even the money collected for her case just to collect how much...do u know if she had won that case or even pursued it to an extent it wud have made her a hero and figure for the feminist and women movement in Nigeria, do u know that will give her big opportunities to make more money, for example do u know how much George Floyd's family has gotten since he died...

bro... A) dont confuse US justice system with Nigerian justice system B) her lawyers aint free/cheap so i doubt all the money she received could be used to buy herself a Banana island mansion and C) we dont know how much she received from the man she alleged raped her... the only thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that they now suddenly have a hush-hush agreement that she would withdraw her case AND that does not confirm (nor deny) that he raped her.

now, if you were falsely accused of rape, would you go down with such agreement?!?!
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Lionofdjungle: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
DBanj has given the lady what she needs - kukushi, ego, kudi, money. Truly, money answereth all things. cheesy
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

btw, just because i cant prove that a person stole my money, doesnt mean they are not guilty of the theft.

just because someone accused you of theft does not mean you stole.

I remmember when I was in Uni and a "friend" and I went to visist one girl at her hostel, unknown to me this guy stole her jewelry and they truned the whole thing on my head...can you imagine? God is truly wonderful because just when I thought how can I clear my name, nobody will beleive me, the jewelry was later found on him and he confessed.

There is a reason why innocent till proven guilty is a maxim in law or people can just accuse people falsely without any obligation to prove anything.

I'm not saying he did or did not? She cant prove what she claims and as far as I know other ladies havent come out to say he raped her. USually rapists dont just stop at 1.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by nextstep(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
new2012:
Why are you offended at their settlement? What is hush-hush? Did he call you to inform you he was hell bent on clearing his name?
Calm your nerves. First the police (investigators - right or wrong) in this case said they found no evidence, the accuser said she's withdrawing the case and they've settled and you- a moniker on the internet want to fight everybody because of that. Clench your fist firmly and throw your e-blows.

Omo see flogging... forgive him sah, for he is but a small child...

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by bigname23: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro... A) dont confuse US justice system with Nigerian justice system B) her lawyers aint free/cheap so i doubt all the money she received could be used to buy herself a Banana island mansion and C) we dont know how much she received from the man she alleged raped her... the only thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that they now suddenly have a hush-hush agreement that she would withdraw her case AND that does not confirm (nor deny) that he raped her.

now, if you were falsely accused of rape, would you go down with such agreement?!?!
if I was a celebrity and I know that the longer d case drags on, the more damage is done to my brand, I will go for it becos whether I sue or not, it's never going to stop those who want to believe from believing..but if it is settled quickly pepo will forget quickly..for example who is still talking about peruzi's rape case. ..pepo forget this things easily.

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigname23:
if I was a celebrity and I know that the longer d case drags on, the more damage is done to my brand, I will go for it becos whether I sue or not, it's never going to stop those who want to believe from believing..but if it is settled quickly pepo will forget quickly..for example who is still talking about peruzi's rape case. ..pepo forget this things easily.

Please dont answer the idiot, he is talking about an imaginary hush-hush agreement, Ask him where he saw this agreement. Everything he is saying is based on an agreement he conjured up in his head. Nothing in that article suggests there was an agreement. A body that fights for rape victims even said there was no money paid, so i dont know where this wannabe nollywood plotwriter is getting his "hush-hush agreement" from.

English is a problem for many people. they read in black and white but see something else.

4 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
isthatso:

Please dont answer the idiot, he is talking about an imaginary hush-hush agreement, Ask him where he saw this agreement. Everything he is saying is based on an agreement he conjured up in his head. Nothing in that article suggests there was an agreement.
He's a clown. I have shown him the statement from STER and the accuser clearly stating that it was a Non monetary out of court settlement. I await his silly response...

3 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Unbreakable007: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
That girl has to b rape for real
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by favour32(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
poik:

Writing your name in the book of life is not done by a human being. God plans and does it. The names were written beforethe foundation of the world. If one's name isnt there, nothing on earth can make him or her repent. Repentance is done because the persons name was there in the first place.

But repentance and surrender to Christ is especially needful, in these dangerous times.
@Righteousness89,
if you write like this e bad?
You cannot "murder" English language.
Continue....
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
philip0906:

The cancelled, is useless because the law is supreme. If the law says you're cleared and free to go, whatever you think in your dungeon, is irrelevant. Plus, I have clearly shown you the police (law) clearing D'banj of the rape allegation

For the bolded, the press release clearly stated it was a Non- monetary settlement out of court

bro stop confusing the court of justice with a police investigation....(the police is not the law in this case, duh!) just because there was no evidence and the police stop investigating a case DOES NOT MEAN a man is innocent.... thats why she had to withdraw her claims for this case to be over. this case was settled amicably OUT OF COURT by the people in question (aka Dbanj and accuser). stop writing arrant nonsense online!

as for the press release, if they had nothing to hide, then they would NOT hide the full content of that hush-hush agreement AND if the man was innocent then the accuser would have cleared his name (which was Dbanj's aim) instead of being quiet about it.

here is a simple clue:
- AN INNOCENT MAN would never agree to such BS agreement that certainly does NOT clear his name.
- A GUILTY MAN would want an agreement (AND the payment for an accuser's silence) to be private.

bigname23:

the above is for people who are guilty.... if the woman withdrew her case and really couldnt prove shiit then why their agreement doesnt even clear his name?! why does it even have to be hush-hush?! what are they hiding?

isthatso:
just because someone accused you of theft does not mean you stole.
I remmember when I was in Uni and a "friend" and I went to visist one girl at her hostel, unknown to me this guy stole her jewelry and they truned the whole thing on my head...can you imagine? God is truly wonderful because just when I thought how can I clear my name, nobody will beleive me, the jewelry was later found on him and he confessed.

after the ordeal, did you now have an agreement to keep quiet about the issue so that everyone could still believe you were the thief?!?

There is a reason why innocent till proven guilty is a maxim in law or people can just accuse people falsely without any obligation to prove anything.

the same way you are innocent until proven guilty, is the exact same way that paying someone to withdraw their case against you does NOT make you innocent. does it?!

I'm not saying he did or did not? She cant prove what she claims and as far as I know other ladies havent come out to say he raped her. USually rapists dont just stop at 1.

A) just because nobody else said he raped them DOES NOT mean he aint guilty of a crime... think about the following: maybe she was the 1st
B) if really there was no proof, then his name would be cleared without settling out of court with a hush-hush agreement that doesnt clear your name, anyway. so why settle if indeed innocent?!
C) i am not saying Dbanj is guilty, i am just saying his actions are not that of an innocent man... a few weeks ago he was loudmouthing about suing the babe, and now he settles out of court (with no apologies or retraction) like a puppy!?!?!?!?!
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[s]bro stop confusing the court of justice with a police investigation....(the police is not the law in this case, duh!) just because there was no evidence and the police stop investigating a case DOES NOT MEAN a man is innocent.... thats why she had to withdraw her claims for this case to be over. this case was settled amicably OUT OF COURT by the people in question (aka Dbanj and accuser). stop writing arrant nonsense online!

as for the press release, if they had nothing to hide, then they would NOT hide the full content of that hush-hush agreement AND if the man was innocent then the accuser would have cleared his name (which was Dbanj's aim) instead of being quiet about it.
[/s]

Your posit is inconsequential in the scheme of things as you're nothing but a keyboard warrior and your senile, baseless postulations will only end in the dustbin of nairaland. Your ridiculous self, is talking of the police not been the law (you're most likely dense). It is on record, that the accuser NEVER involved the law (police or courts) to charge an alleged rapist to be punished by the full weight of the law.

What matters is;
1. D'banj has been cleared by the law. Which has been his ultimate aim, to be seen and declared as innocent. Whatever tactic (lawfull) he used to achieve that, is inconsequential at this point, as he has hit his aim- He's been declared Innocent.
2. The accuser clearly admitted to been the one reaching out for an out of court settlement. Further validates D'banj's claims of innocence.
3. No hush-hush money (or whatever bvllshit you make-up sitting on your cheap mouka foam) was paid by D'banj as clearly stated by both STER & the accuser.

Your posits, even countering the claims of the accuser and those directly involved in this case, makes you appear dense. Slow your roll...

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
philip0906:

Your posit is inconsequential in the order of things as you're nothing but a keyboard warrior and your senile, baseless postulations will only end in the dustbin of nairaland. Your ridiculous self, is talking of the police not been the law (you're most likely dense). It is on record, that the accuser NEVER involved the law (police or courts) to charge an alleged rapist to be punished by the full weight of the law.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #1
the police can investigate ALL they want, and so long as a judge finds Dbanj guilty OR innocent in a court of law, all what the police is claiming is GARBAGE.... thats why we have the JUSTICE SYSTEM, duh!

What matters is;
1. D'banj has been cleared by the law. Which has been his ultimate aim, to be seen and declared as innocent. Whatever tactic (lawfull) he used to achieve
that, is inconsequential at this point, as he has hit his aim- He's been declared Innocent.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #2
Dbanj had an agreement with his accuser so that she can withdraw her case... that certainly does NOT prove his innocence (far from it)

2. The accuser clearly admitted to been the one reaching out for an out of court settlement

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #3
if she was indeed reaching for an NON MONETARY out of court settlement, then Dbanj team would have easily made her A) apologize publicly to Dbanj and/or B) recant her "false" claims.

3. No hush-hush money (or whatever bvllshit you make-up sitting on your cheap mouka foam) was paid by D'banj as clearly stated by both STER & the accuser.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #4
if there is no hush-hush money then what is so secret about that agreement that they want nobody to see it?!?!? come on child, not everyone on NL is as slow as you appear to be.

Your posits, even countering the claims of the accuser and those directly involved in this case, makes you appear dense. Slow your roll...

FINAL ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE
i am just giving my opinion on the subject, if you dont like it then simply waka pass bro. no big deal! why worry yourself about the opinions of others?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigname23:
shey u know I made an error there, I wanted to say wining a defamation case will not vindicate him...infact a lot of feminist will even say he used his influence to win her on the court case..even in America pepo don't accept court verdict in cases like this because they believe it is almost impossible to prove rape in court...talk less of a corrupt nation like nigeria.

yeah i saw the typo, but remember that it was Dbanj himself who was hellbent on going after the lady for defanation.

sadly the real world is different than Nigeria... in the US you can win a court case and lose the civil one.... thus even after being found not guilty of murder, you can stil have to pay for settlement to the family (ask OJ)

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[s]ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #1
the police can investigate ALL they want, and so long as a judge finds Dbanj guilty OR innocent in a court of law, all what the police is claiming is GARBAGE.... thats why we have the JUSTICE SYSTEM, duh!

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #2
Dbanj had an agreement with his accuser so that she can withdraw her case... that certainly does NOT prove his innocent (far from it)

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #3
if she was indeed reaching for an NON MONETARY out of court settlement, then Dbanj team would have easily made her A) apologize publicly to dbanj and/or B) recant her "false" claims.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE #4
if there is no hush-hush money then what is so secret about that agreement that they want nobody to see it?!?!? come on child, not everyone on NL is as slow as you appear to be.

FINAL ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE
i am just giving my opinion on the subject, if you dont like it then simply waka pass bro. no big deal! why worry yourself about the opinions of others?!?![/s]
you're raving mad you know...Lol

Which court of law are you talking of? The court of law that the accuser filed a case against D'banj or which one? Do you realise that till date, Seyitan NEVER reported that case to the authorities? The case was filed on the courts of social media and the court would NEVER pick up a case that was not brought before it? Do you even realise this first piece of the whole thing?

The ONLY time the case was picked up by the authorities (the police) was simply because of the social media outrage and the police had to step in.The police would investigate, arrest the accused and charge the accused to court. Police arrest suspects and without charging them, they are let go if investigations exonerates them. Do you ask such people to be cleared by the courts? The matter basically stopped short of investigation as there was no evidence, to take the case further.

Now the people that picked up the case, say " He's innocent". Do you realise that D'banj is not facing any lawsuit whatsoever? There is absolutely NO lawsuit anywhere against D'banj...None.

But your block head, is asking for a court to proclaim him guilty/innocent, when the alleged accuser, didn't even approach the courts?

The out-of court settlement, is between both parties (the accuser asking for it) and you are inconsequential to be briefed about the details. The key things to note from the happenings are;
1. No hush money was paid
2. D'banj has been declared innocent
3. The alleged victim, raised the olive branch for an out of court settlement

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by DSoj(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stupid girl
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Theoarhics: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
And some people esoecialky the female folks were so fast to condemn Dbanj already. We have to be careful with thus rape accusations . Many ppl have been wrongly accused and some have died because of this.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by bejeria101(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Those wey carry the matter for head how market?
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
x
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Beautyaddy: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Money talk and bullshit walk

Any woman in Nigeria that accuses a wealthy man of Rape is just waiting her time.

Unless the woman who is making the rape accuse case is wealthy herself and can get a very good lawyer to represent her.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
philip0906:

you're raving mad you know...Lol
Which court of law are you talking of? The court of law that the accuser filed a case against D'banj or which one?

i guess you dont know the court of law OR justice system, so let me help educating you:
even if the police had a video of Dbanj entering the hotel room (while he said he didnt), that wouldnt prove he is guilty/innocent of anything, nor would that give the police any RIGHT to say he was guilty... only a court of law (aka the justice system) can do that. the police can investigate a case all they want, their job is to bring evidence to the justice system. the police has absolutely NO POWER to say someone is guilty/innocent. the police is NOT the court of law, they are paid to UPHOLD the law. you do know that there needs to be enough investigating time before a case goes to trial, right?!
the minute the babe got a lawyer, thats when the ball started rolling, and unless an out of court settlement was agreed upon, this was going for a TRIAL....and it would be her words against his.

Do you realise that till date, Seyitan NEVER reported that case to the authorities? The case was filled on the courts of social media and the court would NEVER pick up a case that was not brought before it? Do you even realise this first piece of the whole thing?
The ONLY time the case was picked up by the authorities (the police) was simply because of the social media outrage and the police had to step in.The police would investigate, arrest the accused and charge the accused to court. Police arrest suspects and without charging them, they are let go if investigations exonerates them. Do you ask such people to be cleared by the courts? The matter basically stopped short of investigation as there was no evidence, to take the case further.

then if that is indeed the case, then why "withdraw" anything? why have a hush-hush agreement if technically her accusations are only on social media? or better yet, why have her lawyers reaching to his lawyer, if there is no case to answer for? Dbanj should just sue the babe 1.5B nah.... as he said he would.

Now the people that picked up the case, say " He's innocent". Do you realise that D'banj is not facing any lawsuit whatsoever? There is absolutely NO lawsuit anywhere against D'banj...None.

of course he aint, he jejely settled out of court... before the case could be dragged through a trial

But your block head, is asking for a court to proclaim him guilty/innocent, when the alleged accuser, didn't even approach the courts?

i didnt ask a court to proclaim him innocent, DBANJ HIMSELF said he will sue the babe for defamation of character, as she was getting ready with her lawyers...

The out-of court settlement, is between both parties (the accuser asking for it) and you are inconsequential to be briefed about the details. The key things to note from the happenings are;

you mean to say that an innocent man, who was loudmouthing about suing for defamation, will now settle out of court with NO apologies, NO retraction of her claim, NOTHING but a hush-hush agreement....really?! do you really think we are donkeys?! thats what GUILTY men do, and certainly not innocent people.

1. No hush money was paid
2. D'banj has been declared innocent
3. The alleged victim, raised the olive branch for an out of court settlement

1) until further notice, hush money was paid and thats why she walked away from the case OR the agreement is secret.
2) if as you said, he wasnt charged with anything, then how is he now declared "innocent"?! by whom exactly?! did the secret agreement states that he is INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES!?
3) i guess she decided that she had more to gain by accepting money to forget about the case...

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by chukwuibuipob: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Any woman in Nigeria that accuses a wealthy man of Rape is just wasting her time.

Unless the woman who is making the rape accusation case is wealthy herself and can get a very good lawyer to represent her.
there's law of SEED and HARVEST time.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Omoluabi16(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

hello. how are you?
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Money must have changed hands and I hope there wasn't behind the scene threat

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by GraGra247(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
She withdrew her accusation and petition.

The loudest silence here is the absence of an apology from her to D’banj on the very same social media where he was accused.

STER had no obligation to reveal that she reached a “private non-monetary agreement” with D’banj. They did anyway. It helps to throw dirt on D’banj’s small “win”. They however conveniently forgot to mention that Seyitan was the one who asked for a resolution and did this through Segalink.

Anyway, I particularly like the word “agreement” as opposed to “settlement”.

This chapter is closed.

Chapter is not supposed to be closed till Seyitan publicly apologies and D'banj withdraws his suit.

Till that happens I'm of the opinion D'banj continues the law suit to clear his name or drop it and retain guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[s]i guess you dont know the court of law OR justice system, so let me help educating you:
even if the police had a video of Dbanj entering the hotel room (while he said he didnt), that wouldnt prove he is guilty/innocent of anything, nor would that give the police any RIGHT to say he was guilty... only a court of law (aka the justice system) can do that. the police can investigate a case all they want, their job is to bring evidence to the justice system. the police has absolutely NO POWER to say someone is guilty/innocent. the police is NOT the court of law, they are paid to UPHOLD the law. you do know that there needs to be enough investigating time before a case goes to trial, right?!
the minute the babe got a lawyer, thats when the ball started rolling, and unless an out of court settlement was agreed upon, this was going for a TRIAL....and it would be her words against his.

then if that is indeed the case, then why "withdraw" anything? why have a hush-hush agreement if technically her accusations are only on social media? or better yet, why have her lawyers reaching to his lawyer, if there is no case to answer for? Dbanj should just sue the babe 1.5B nah.... as he said he would.

of course he aint, he jejely settled out of court... before the case could be dragged through a trial

i didnt ask a court to proclaim him innocent, DBANJ HIMSELF said he will sue the babe for defamation of character, as she was getting ready with her lawyers...

you mean to say that an innocent man, who was loudmouthing about suing for defamation, will now settle out of court with NO apologies, NO retraction of her claim, NOTHING but a hush-hush agreement....really?! do you really think we are donkeys?! thats what GUILTY men do, and certainly not innocent people.

1) until further notice, hush money was paid and thats why she walked away from the case OR the agreement is secret.
2) if as you said, he wasnt charged with anything, then how is he now declared "innocent"?! by whom exactly?! did the secret agreement states that he is INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES!?
3) i guess she decided that she had more to gain by accepting money to forget about the case[/s]...
He doesnt need to be vindicated of a crime he was never formally charged for. The case never went to court. Charges were never filed.

Suck it up knuckle head...D'banj has had his name cleared. Wail all you like, the law which is supreme has this to say;

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by GraGra247(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
thats the power of money and it can only happen in naija..
dbanj cant easily pull such stunts even if he is richer than jeff bozz assuming it happened in advanced contries like u.k or u.s..
no amount of money would easily clear that case except he is innocent and that girl would be charged and arrested..

Even in the USA countless innocent people have been locked up on false rape accusation from women.

Search Google and YouTube for irrefutable heartbreaking proofs.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
philip0906:
He doesnt need to be vindicated of a crime he was never formally charged for. The case never went to court. Charges were never filed.

... yet the same man was ready to sue the same person for defamation?!

Suck it up knuckle head...D'banj has had his name cleared. Wail all you like, the law which is supreme has this to say;

cleared by slow people like you and social media, right? yeah.

i guess you must be the type of slow people that would settle out of court with someone who falsely accuses you of rape, without an apologies or even a retraction....and thereafter, keep all the proceedings hush-hush and secret. abi?

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[s]... yet the same man was ready to sue the same person for defamation?!

cleared by slow people like you and social media, right? yeah.

i guess you must be the type of slow people that would settle out of court with someone who falsely accuses you of rape, without an apologies or even a retraction....and thereafter, keep all the proceedings hush-hush and secret. abi?[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.