Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube (340 Views)

How To Make Videos For Youtube / Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos / Earning At Least $400 Uploading Just Funny Videos To Topbuzz (tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube by miatech: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2022
This will change your life Forever.

At the beginning of 2017 I worked as a business analyst and absolutely hated my job. I sat in a cubicle all day, looking for opportunities to get out of it. I tried all sorts of online businesses, many of these online businesses included investing money that I did not earn back. It was around that time I was browsing around on YouTube and noticed I kept seeing the same videos over and over with different tags and titles, and they all had ads on them and millions of views. That was when it hit me, if these people are doing this, why can't I? ​

I always knew you could make money on YouTube, but I thought you had to be some entertaining YouTuber with a great camera and editing skills (which at the time I knew nothing about creating YouTube content). The channels and videos I stumbled across that were not creating their own content made me realize that was not the case. I began to realize that you can make money on YouTube without making videos or creating your own content.

I created my first YouTube channel that very day. I knew nothing about ranking a YouTube video, and I honestly didn't think I would get any views. But I thought, who cares? At least this business doesn't involve me investing any money, and it really doesn't take much time at all to upload some YouTube videos so what do I have to lose?​

Run through this link to get started....

https://paystack.com/buy/make-money-on-youtube-without-making-any-videos-nypmtz
Re: You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube by jesus2022: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Great write-up. Yes, you can come up with YouTube videos without making a VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCJ4o-WqfPA

Regards

Jade
Re: You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube by miatech: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
G

(1) (Reply)

Employee Benefits | Sodexo / How To Put Babies Slepp Early / Import From 1688, Aliexpress, Alibaba And A china Website Cheaper Than All!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.