Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja (515 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja by vivilafrosh(f): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sunday Adelaja, who is the founder and senior pastor of The Embassy of God in Kyiv, Ukraine, calls out on Apostle Johnson Suleman on his YouTube channel. In the YouTube video, Sunday Adelaja shows how Apostle Johnson is humiliating women and destroying homes.

Subsequently, Sunday Adelaja also said claims Apostle Johnson Suleman is inciting the nation towards of trend, and civil disobedience. In Sunday Adelaja words, "How can a Pastor, somebody who is dedicated to the truth be involving himself in incitement, pushing people to hate one another. So, I believe that we who know better must do something about it."

But in case you don't have the luxury of time and data to watch the video on YouTube video on "Discovery TV." Here is the summary of everything Apostle Johnson said in the video:

Listen everybody, a man of God was saying all kind of things about men of God and he added me. He stayed in Ukraine. I have everything to reply him. He lives in glass house, he shouldn't throw stone. He abuse me, insult me, call me names; fake prophet. 

He's sick, but I am quiet, you know why? It is because of the example I'm setting. If a Pastor insult me and I insult him back, the younger generation will think that is a trend and normal. So, my hands are tied, because of this man, I carried his document to the President when they arrested him.

He want me to talk. I'm the one that carry his document. I am too much on him. If I open my mouth, he will disappear. I said I pronounced judgement on the wickedness of evil leaders, and Sunday Adelaja did a video, and said "shut up, you should be crying for mercy."

I saw the video, I kept quiet, calling my hands are tied. Calling my name, that alone I can sue him, and he will pay. That's character defamation. My Lawyers called me and said, "Let's pick him up, the case is good because he mentioned your name, that is character assassination" but I told them I'm the one he insulted. It's okay, my hands are tied, because the Lord said I should leave him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vtmr-FnCI

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja by MuttleyLaff: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
vivilafrosh:
Sunday Adelaja, who is the founder and senior pastor of The Embassy of God in Kyiv, Ukraine, calls out on Apostle Johnson Suleman on his YouTube channel. In the YouTube video, Sunday Adelaja shows how Apostle Johnson is humiliating women and destroying homes.

Subsequently, Sunday Adelaja also said claims Apostle Johnson Suleman is inciting the nation towards of trend, and civil disobedience. In Sunday Adelaja words, "How can a Pastor, somebody who is dedicated to the truth be involving himself in incitement, pushing people to hate one another. So, I believe that we who know better must do something about it."

But in case you don't have the luxury of time and data to watch the video on YouTube video on "Discovery TV." Here is the summary of everything Apostle Johnson said in the video:

Listen everybody, a man of God was saying all kind of things about men of God and he added me. He stayed in Ukraine. I have everything to reply him. He lives in glass house, he shouldn't throw stone. He abuse me, insult me, call me names; fake prophet. 

He's sick, but I am quiet, you know why? It is because of the example I'm setting. If a Pastor insult me and I insult him back, the younger generation will think that is a trend and normal. So, my hands are tied, because of this man, I carried his document to the President when they arrested him.

He want me to talk. I'm the one that carry his document. I am too much on him. If I open my mouth, he will disappear. I said I pronounced judgement on the wickedness of evil leaders, and Sunday Adelaja did a video, and said "shut up, you should be crying for mercy."

I saw the video, I kept quiet, calling my hands are tied. Calling my name, that alone I can sue him, and he will pay. That's character defamation. My Lawyers called me and said, "Let's pick him up, the case is good because he mentioned your name, that is character assassination" but I told them I'm the one he insulted. It's okay, my hands are tied, because the Lord said I should leave him.

h t t ps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vtmr-FnCI
Suleiman the kofam court jester

(1) (Reply)

Sanhedrin Requests To Blow Shofar On Temple Mount For Rosh Hashanah/yom Teruah, / The Mulberry Tree And Forgiveness: A Conversation Between Corn And Acehart / A Simple Question For Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.