Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Tot She Was Different - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tot She Was Different (3355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tot She Was Different by VicM6: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
BrownCookie:
It is lipgloss
lol, ok... just kidding
Re: I Tot She Was Different by tnerro1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
.... She looked so beautiful standing there in her white jeans skirt and top.She walked pass me, sat on the couch, crossed her legs and looked at me.I was still looking at her when the guy said if he could come in. I let him in wondering what this was all about. We sat for a few awkward minutes before the guy introduced himself and said he was the cause of the rift between us.

He when on to explain how he was based in the states, and got cut up in the lockdown in Nigeria and he had been using that branch anytime he was around and on this particular day, he had gone to the bank to do some transfers and the manager had called her to assist him, and that was the first time he saw her and fell in love. ( see this one oo). He went on to explain how he had been going to the bank just to see her and when it became obvious it was her he was after, she delegated her friend to attend to him and she conveniently made herself scarce. He had to give the friend a 50k just to text him when they were closing , so he could wait for her outside.

On that day, he had waited outside for an hour before they came out, when she saw him, he offered her a lift which she refused, he then told her he had been outside for long waiting for her and the least she could do was give him her number which she did and he drove off. I glanced at her, she was still looking at me.

When he called that evening, she busted into tears when she heard his voice that made him so scared. She then told him what had happened and blamed him for it and then hung up. Several calls he made went unanswered as well as text messages. I glanced over at her and she just sat there without saying a word, still looking at me and for some unexplained reason, I started sweating.....
Re: I Tot She Was Different by Scot1255: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Untop d lady's number? Insecurities playing with this Op. So because she's dating you (demigod) she cannot give out number huh? Do you know if he's a customer that wanna deposit millions?

You slapped her? Psycho
You call that insecurity?
What do you think the motive of the guy is? To study the bible with her? And of course she knows the guys motive like we all do. So how do u expect the main bf to feel. U r dating me n giving out your number to another guy. I broke up with my babe recently cos of something similar. But most painful thing is, we break up with hoes only to date another hoe. They r all d same
Re: I Tot She Was Different by JoshOxborn: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin This guy is mad! I don't even know what to call you. You are worse than a prostitute.
Re: I Tot She Was Different by damoceile: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Following
Re: I Tot She Was Different by SweetCunt97(f): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Scot1255:

You call that insecurity?
What do you think the motive of the guy is? To study the bible with her? And of course she knows the guys motive like we all do. So how do u expect the main bf to feel. U r dating me n giving out your number to another guy. I broke up with my babe recently cos of something similar. But most painful thing is, we break up with hoes only to date another hoe. They r all d same
And she's a dundy who can't effectively nip everything in a bud? You men think women are fools with no sense of direction ryt? Is it all d ladies u hot their number u got to meet?
Re: I Tot She Was Different by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
OP, comman complete this story
Re: I Tot She Was Different by tnerro1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
.... He went on to explain how he arranged with her friend (after another 50k)to meet up with her after close of work on Friday and how she told him there was no need to explain anything ,that it was over between both of us anyway. I looked at her and she just stared right back at me.

He then thought he saw an opening for himself and told her to give him a chance to show he loved her.But she told him she could never date him cause she did always think of him as the one that ruined her relationship.It was then he knew he didn’t have a chance with her.

He then said he couldn’t allow her to think this way about him, so he pleaded with her to see me so he could sort it out between us (see player o) and after her friend weighed in, she finally agreed to bring him to my place the next morning and so ,that was why they were here.

After a few awkward minutes of silence, she finally spoke for the first time since she stepped into my place.She thanked the guy for trying and asked him to excuse us that she has somethings she wants to say to me.He stood up, looked at me , then extended his hand for a hand shake and said “some guys are just so lucky but only they don’t know it”, turned and left.

When he left, I looked at her and the expression on her face had changed and I realized that this was the first time I was seeing her angry....
Re: I Tot She Was Different by Olawalelead(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
tnerro1:
..... immediately I did that, I felt so bad and tried to apologize but she just calmly stared at me with an expression on her face, that I couldn’t tell if it was anger or disappointment. She calmly opened the door, got down from the car and hailed a passing cab, got in and the cab drove away. I followed the cab till it got to her place, she came down from the cab, looked in my direction for a minute or two and walked through her gate. I waited outside for close to an hour and then drove home.

All these happened on a Wednesday, so for two days, I didn’t call her and neither did she call also. I really felt bad, but inside of me , I tot it was a good thing I caught her before we had gone too far.
So on Friday evening, i got a call from an old friend, a single mother of two I used to bleep back then before I met my current babe .she had lost her husband a while back and she passed through hell in the hands of his family and thou she was still young ,she made up her mind never to get married again, just someone to bleep and talk to once in a while, so we had something going on then and thou I hadn’t seen her in a while we only talked on phone. so she called and wanted us to meet and asked if the babe was around ( she knew I had someone). I guess I was so upset and had to release some pent up frustration that I told her I was alone and she could come over . So she agreed to come over the next morning with some delicacies which I accepted.
The next morning, I heard my bell ring, so probably thinking it was who I was expecting, I opened the door and my babe was standing there with a guy behind her....
Gibberish
Re: I Tot She Was Different by Norman4real(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bro, just go write Bollywood movies... �� This fiction is too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) / Guys On Here, Have U Ever Crushed On A Married Woman? / If You Have To Choose From One Of These, Pick One !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.