Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone (3227 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / 6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by EXICON(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Agbebakun22:
As I'm typing this I'm really broke ever since I came back from sch due to lockdown, pls someone should recommend an online business I can do with my phone to earn even if is a token.. Pls someone should help a brother..

1. Learn High Income Skills first like Copywriting.

2. Then, sell your skills via freelancing.

They are some threads here in this business section that talk about freelancing.

Do well to dig them out.

You will do yourself the best good.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gentlelad:
sign up with them to become an affiliate, promote them online and start earning to your local bank account.
you will be assign a personal account manager to put you through. no prior knowledge is required. you can do all this with your phone it super legit. thank me later...

https://affiliates.hotforex.com/hf/en/index.html?refid=339845

Bro I'm I signing up to become an affiliate or partner cuz is only partner I saw on their website

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
EXICON:

They are some threads here in this business section that talk about freelancing.

Do well to dig them out.

Pls is there anyone u can recommend for me that can teach me on copy writing..
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by EXICON(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Talk to Venzal.

Search for Venzal or Venzal1 here on nairaland.

You are about to change your life.

All the best!
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Cynergy: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
EXICON:

Do well to dig them out.

Op if you love yourself go with this advice. Most people are looking for temporary shortcuts or "meal ticket" don't be like that, rather go get some skills that will pay your pension for life.
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by EXICON(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Go with Venzal and come back with testimonies.

Search for Venzal or Venzal1 here on nairaland.

You are about to have a change of situations.

All the best bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by olalekan1901: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Message me on whatsaap for online business that real you can message on 07063056099
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by lacasera14(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Agbebakun22:
As I'm typing this I'm really broke ever since I came back from sch due to lockdown, pls someone should recommend an online business I can do with my phone to earn even if is a token.. Pls someone should help a brother..
You can start with this below. You'd be surprised at how much you'll be making without plenty stress.
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
lacasera14:
You can start with this below. You'd be surprised at how much you'll be making without plenty stress.

Pls sir can I have your number so I can chat u up
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by 50power: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Our guide will teach you how to be receiving money through paypal in Nigeria without having any paypal account. For more details visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/receive-paypal-money-in-nigeria-without-having-a-paypal-account/

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip, see the solution. Click here https://articlemama..com/p/i-will-design-your-national-id-card-for.html
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Amanyanabo(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2020
tonjeola:

Best team,
Check my signature for link
Can you please explain what crowd 1 is all about?
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Gentlelad: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=92167846][/quote]

they have different types of partner. they are introducing broker, affiliates, white label and regional manager. go to partner. you will see affiliates there.....
@ Agbebakun
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by chizidgreat(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Haa for me weh broke like this, I no even sure say 5k fit Come out for my body like this.. So what's the business all about is a Nigeria firm

I will register you in crowd 1 for free if you can be hardworking in referring people
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by obilokechukwu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
why you know try forex. watch this and earn yourself a living

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Shewun1234: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Agbebakun22:
You can have your own VTU portal and make money with it. Just 5k
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Raygal(f): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
What Business Can I Start With 50,000?

This is the most frequently asked questions on the internet (especially Facebook) these days.

With the failing economy and the impact of the Covid 19 pandemic on the finances of individuals and households it has become necessary for one to think outside the box and seek for more ways to increase income in other to meet up with the daily necessities of life.

I've seen a lot of people ask the question in our headline above, so I'm going to list out some businesses I know can be started with the said amount or lower.

1) Dropshipping : Dropshipping is a model of business wherein you don't need to have an inventory or stock of the product you wish to sell but rather partner with people(usually manufacturers or wholesalers)who already have stock of these products. So when you advertise this product and receive an order from a customer, you then contact your partners to arrange the order and waybill directly to your customer. Now your customer doesn't know your supplier as the package invoice will carry your information and not that of your supplier. So basically your supplier is an invisible party in your trade.
Dropshipping can work with any kind of products so long as your supplier can do delivery to your clients address.

2) Pure Water Distribution: This business is often overlooked because of the little/bag profit involved (#20-30) but if you choose a very good location (a busy area) you will be amazed by the profits you'll make each week.

A bag of pure water from the Distributors go for around #90-#100 while they retail at #120/#130.

Let's assume you're doing this business in your house, so you don't need to pay for a shop.

#50000 will get you 500 bags @100 for each bag.

If you retail at #120, your total profit will be #10000 or #150,000@ #130.

Though 500 bags may take some time to sell, it depends on location. So of your location isn't so busy, you can start with half the capital or lower.

3) Honey Business: I call this another liquid gold but sadly it is the least thought about business. People don't know the potential in it yet.

Honey is a perfect and healthy substitute for sugar. We all know the health dangers of consuming refined sugar. Refined Sugar is in almost everything we eat. From snacks like cakes, to bread, tea, soft drinks, juices, you name it.. We consume one or more of these on a daily basis and it's detrimental to our health.

One good and exciting fact about honey is that everyone from Children to adult can consume it(except for children from 1yr and below). What this simply means is that there's always a market for it.

Hospitals use it to treat patients with injuries especially burn.

The health benefits of Honey cannot be overemphasized. It's loaded with naturally occurring enzymes,vitamins, minerals, propolis, beeswax and traces of amino acids. When I say Honey I mean Raw and Unadulterated.

Now let's talk about the business.

One 30L of honey costs between #34,000-#36,000 but let's work with the latter.

Cost of Honey - #36,000
Cost of waybill - #2,500
Cost of packaging containers or jars 500ml - #5000 for 50. One 25L gallon will give 50pcs of 500ml jar.

You sell each jar between #1800-#2000(let's go with the former)

So #1,800*50 = #90,000

Profit is #90,000 - #43,500 = #46,500. Which is 100% profit.

4) Cashew Nuts and Coated Peanut Business:
This is another good one because they're snacks. Everyone eats snacks�. Need I emphasize that these are very healthy snacks that can replace the regular junk snack out there. Personally, after tasting Roasted Cashew Nuts my desire for regular snack reduced to zero.

Peanut as well as Cashew Nuts have a whole lot of health benefits I cannot go on to mention here for time's sake. I'll just go on and talk about the profit in it.

One 75cl bottle of peanut goes for #400-500(wholesale price) and sells for #600-700 (retail price)

While same size cashew nuts goes for #1400-1500(wholesale price) and sells for #1800-2000(retail price)

So assuming you're starting either business with #50,000 this will be the profit projection �

Coated Peanut @#500 = 100pcs
Retail @#700 = #70,000
Profit = #70,000- #50,000= #20,000

Roasted Cashew Nuts @#1500 = 33
Retail at #2000 = #66,000
Profit = #66,000 - #50,000 = #16,000

These are basically some profitable businesses you can start with #50,000 or less and they're things almost everyone consume around you.

You can source any of these products anywhere, however just for your notice we're suppliers of Raw Honey and Roasted Cashew Nuts. You can check my signature for contact details.

Thank You
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
chizidgreat:

I will register you in crowd 1 for free if you can be hardworking in referring people

I'm interested i was affiliated marketer before but want made me to leave the company is because I can't provide the necessary documents to withdraw my earning since since sending money to Nigeria is not allow in their platform... Till now my money is still in their company system... I will love that if u can help me to register
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
obilokechukwu:
why you know try forex. watch this and earn yourself a living

I don't have idea on forex trading if u can mentor that will be nice sir
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shewun1234:

You can have your own VTU portal and make money with it. Just 5k

Okay how does this one operate I will love to join
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Kennethvnimrod(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
simplifygdr:
Hello,
I need two social media account manager. Your goal is to write or post daily, reply to comments, generate likes and grow the social media accounts for instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook. The pay is #3000 per month per social media type. Choose the best two you think you can do well with and earn #5000 monthly. send your interest to brucevictor590(at)gmail(dot)com stating your highest academic qualification, age, sex. state and the email submit subject as "Social Media Account Manager".

Thanks

message me on 08051225671
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by chizidgreat(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Agbebakun22:

I'm interested i was affiliated marketer before but want made me to leave the company is because I can't provide the necessary documents to withdraw my earning since since sending money to Nigeria is not allow in their platform... Till now my money is still in their company system... I will love that if u can help me to register

Send me an email then, let's take it from there
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
lacasera14:

Pls how do I get in touch with you, I want to do the online work so I can earn too
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Agbebakun22: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=chizidgreat post=92537482]

Send me an email then, let's take it from there [/quote

Already did that on your profile
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Spiff20(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Pls sir can I have your number so I can chat u up
Sorry that account was banned. chat me up on 08176538870. I'm organizing a class on it you won't regret it trust me.
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Shewun1234: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Okay how does this one operate I will love to join
please check out my post
https://www.nairaland.com/6033377/future-here-recession to have more insight on what I'm talking about then lets chat 0705 228 1586
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by akintola12(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Check out

w w w . y a g i . g a

For comprehensive report on how to make legitimate money online
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Shewun1234: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Join the Telecom business it is worth Trillions. Join and position yourself strategically

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Shewun1234: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Telecome

Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by BIODAVY(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Trade Volatility Index
Re: Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone by Zullystring(f): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello Agbebakun22

The best honest advice I'd give to you is to acquire highly demanded skillsets. What am I talking about?

Invest in yourself and acquire a skill..

You can start with a low cost to acquire skillsets like learning graphic design, 3d animation, video editing, whiteboard animation etc . And then through practice and getting better at it. You can then start to monetize those skills in different ways, either by offering the service to those in need of it or organizing trainings to teach other people.

Again, there are many ways you can go about this as well, you can get clients to pay for your services from facebook roups, through running an advert on Facebook or paid adverts through infuencers. Since you are just starting out Facebook group will be an excellent option for you and you'll be amazed at how many people will be willing to pay for your service once you can guarantee to give them excellent service.

The goal is to grow and make more money as you progress, so do well to save up money and invest in other skills like digital marketing, copywriting, social media management, web design, content creation etc .

These skills are very lucrative and highly demanded in the today's world. Acquiring these skills can change your entire life forever financially as these skills are highly monetized, a very good copywriter is paid nothing less than 20,000 to create just an ad copy and can be much more than that, it all depends on how great you are.

Lastly, Rome was not build in a day. These are not get rich quick schemes that will turn you to a millionaire within a month, it requires patience, commitment and consistency. But the beauty of acquiring these skills are that they are guaranteed of making you money for the rest of your life.

Good luck,

If you need any help starting either with learning graphic design, 3d animation, video editing, whiteboard animation, web design etc, you can reach me on 08168331712

Or Whatsapp;. https:///+2348168331712?text=I'm%20interested%20in%20learning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? / Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / Please I Need Help On How To Start Billboard Advertising Company In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.