Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Are There Any Ex-mormons On This Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Ex-mormons On This Forum (195 Views)

No Dallas Jenkins, Mormons Are NOT Our "Brothers And Sisters" / Terminology Of Mormons And Jehovah's Witnesses / Facts Mormons Won't Tell You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Ex-mormons On This Forum by GreaterFuture(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Any Nigerian or Nairalanders who Are former Mormons.
Could you Pls share you Honest and Objective View of the Church now, based on your First Hand experience?
Did you genuinely believe what was taught from your heart?
How do you view those Teachings and Doctrines now having put down those rose-colored glasses?
Were you born into it or You joined as an Adult?
How are they explaining, viewing or Dealing witj the Worldwide COVID-19 Situation, that's If you still Know what's goin on with the Church?
Re: Are There Any Ex-mormons On This Forum by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
I was born into it but I left during my undergraduate degree, when I went back for my master's my eyes has open to the way of transcendental as such I have to join.

We are changing the world, one Pilar at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Preaching Etiquette As A Guest Speaker / The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! / Pastor Indaboski Urges Igbos To Make Money And Come Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.