Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable (51039 Views)

Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by PureGoldh(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Gbese....So many people no go like dx kinda news
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Racoon(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Stop that immoral program.Useless country.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by fasho01(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Watching to see how it unfolds
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
God bless FG

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by leke12(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
I think bbnaija is good considering this time of covid 19 and naija PA lava. we need a distraction.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by OUTLAWwizard: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by DexterousOne(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
if this news is true, then it is best news of 2020
I wonder how people sit down to watch how some else live their life and even make a gossip out of it.
instead of watching this yeye big broda, I rather seat down and watch a blank Television screen

How can it be the best news in 2020?

Do many of you Nigerians use your sense at all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by NobleAngell(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
I concur. Lai, this better not be a lie.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by AfroKnight: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
The only show that is distracting the youth.

If you cancel it, these boys go reason your matter. cheesy

I wonder if DSTV can sue the NBC to recover money spent. You just can’t turn around and withdraw permission after the show has started.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by imanray37(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
USELESS TV SHOWS FOR USELESS JOBLESS YOUTHS FOR THE FIRST TIME LAI DID SOMETHING GREAT MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LYING HOBBY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS
I SUPPORT THIS

put a nail on this anti-law and immoral globalist agenda
Who ever said there should be show like this in this climate of uncertainties
should be fired and prosecuted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by miketayo(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
I wonder how people sit down to watch how some else live their life and even make a gossip out of it.
instead of watching this yeye big broda, I rather seat down and watch a blank Television screen

It's their TV, it's their eyes, it's their DStv subscription, which one is ur own. Learn to mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Joke grin
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by edoairways: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
Just say you don't like the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by obonujoker(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
I hate that bbnaija ehn.....

Very stewpeed show grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
y

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by edoairways: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I am not a fan of the show but If they knew they were going to shut it down then why allow them to even start in the first place
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by solsticey2k3(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Ghen ghen undecided
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by tillaman(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
What about dorathy sad
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by peacettw: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
This isn't necessary. They adhered to the rules and protocols so all these concerns are uncalled for. As to the relevance of BBnaija, while it may not be everyone's cup of tea, the fact still remains that many do enjoy it and so, the program can serve to ameliorate the mental fallouts that we all may be experiencing courtesy of the current pandemic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by edoairways: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Racoon:
Stop that immoral program.Useless country.
Don't watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Masterkernel1: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:

So... Because you don't like it, others should follow your like?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by samsam2019: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
this is how terrorism and stupidity began. Personally I can't stand the show and I've banned my staffs not it watch in my office. But does that mean people who like to watch on their own cable that they paid for be denied? If you don't like it, then don't watch, but the moment you deny others the right to watch what they paid for then you're no better than shekau.

If most of y'all supporting the ban will have sense you will know it has to do with Islamic intolerance more than the virus itself. Contact sports has resumed in Europe where people play together and go to their respective homes( while exposed to the virus) and still come back to play again. Compared to people who were tested and put in isolation from the world ( BBN). which one do you think is safer?

Ridiculous tw@ts

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by ikaboy: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
i pray this come to fruition.
Very lazy youths everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by tutudesz: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Am not a fan of BB9ja, but the same rules should also apply to election campaigning too undecided
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Grandmeister(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
ogbuefi677:
The the zoogerians above,as much as I passionately dislike bbnaija,bbnaija is not among your problems.
Your problems are buhari and his gang of corrupt saints,herdsmen,bandits, boko boys,recession etc
They were placed in isolation for weeks before going into the show..they practiced better guidelines than even lai Mohamed and his political cronies have done in party meetings and burials.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm a free thinker but airing that mumu show at this point in time is anti-society.
Any business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
BBN should be shutdown now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by immyy(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:

That's the reason you have so many other channels to watch. Nobody is forcing anyone to watch BBN. You watch at your own discretion.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by gentiboy: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
I know it would come to this.......We don't have covid-19 in Nigeria, we are not part of this race again......please allow us to enjoy our reality show for good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by 3kay945(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
I don't know why this news is just sweeting my body. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Noneroone(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
NCDC is the right agency to stop it as far as covid 19 guideline violation is concerned not lai Muhammed, except there's something we don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle / Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.