Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable (51095 Views)

Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Liposure: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Anazp:
BBN or whatever it's called should be shut down now
no way
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by achierosion(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
LadySarah:

I partially followed it last yr to douse my curiosity. At the end i got more confused.

This yr I went to the thread and jejly followed a girl that was all over the thread incase of current affairs. Lol. This is 48 hrs and I have over 170 comments from her alone.

Our priorities in this country is the reason why our country is the way it is.
We've been distracted from the Ias funtia, Nddc, Nedc and the disapearance of cbns covid 19 funds saga...
lolcheesy
Well said Nne ... Too many distractions.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by openmine(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Its going to be very hard to halt this show now IMO!
The Federal government and Lagos state government will stand to lose more if such move is finally implemented!
They will have to heavily compensate the organizers and their sponsors which may run into billions of naira!
The organizers did not just wake up one day to start the show...they went through the proper channels and got an approval from the authorities including the NBC!
They have also obtained an approval from the minister of information and culture....so why halt it now?
As much as many may have their own personal reservations towards the show and considering the COVID-19 fears,we must also consider that lots of funds were involved in starting the show...hence,the authorities cant just wake up and decide to cancel a show that just started!
The organizers have made all efforts to ensuring they follow all the required COVID-19 protocols set up by the Presidential task force...so i do not see why they want to cancel the show!
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by babyabby466: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Schools are closed but you have your tutors here that can give your child the best. We offer online learning classes and home tutoring. Experts are available for your primary, secondary school learners.

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Aurobindo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
What is his business with BBnaija? Nigerian youths are the most stupid and backward youths in the whole world. I can't believe that youths are praising that idiot man called Lie Mohammed.... They are thinking this is an islamic country where you stop things any how. #Nonsense. Thousands of deadly killers called Boko Haram are arrested and now they are paying them billions of Naira in the name of repentance. No jail, no killing rather they are paid heavily for killing innocent people. See corruption all over and a youth who has not eating since yesterday is saying they should ban BBnaija and praising Lie Mohammed. The youths in this country are responsible for all our problems... Nonsense.

Tell Lie Mohammed to shut down Nigeria internet. Nonsense generation.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Alaganature(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hope this comes to pass...cos I no trust this man called lies...lol
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by temicyborg(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
boddy4real:
BIG BROTHER NAIJA...(THE DEMONIC TV SHOW)

Just before you start insulting me and call me names as usual, please answer this question...

(1) As a good Christian, what moral lessons are you learning from this TV show

(2) What do you gain from watching this show

(3) What positive impact has this show done in your life so far ever since you started watching it.

(4) Are you aware that they steal your mind and possess soul and cage your spirit for watching this show constantly...

(5) What is interesting you about this show that is Godly?

It may sound funny or useless, you may say anything you like to me but let me tell you this .. Whatever that doesn't add value into your life is rubbish.

Churches are on locked down in some states because of covid-19 but they have set up this demonic show and Christians are busy subscribing, voting and watching it... WHO BEWITCHED YOU..?����

Do you know that if that show was all about God and prayers, only few Nigerians will be watching it but hence it's not, everyone is interested in it.

Am so shocked that Christians are the major subscribers and viewers of this ungodly show.

I repeat, whatever that doesn't glorify God and add value into your life, don't venture into it...
gbam u don finish talk BBN is unGODly show period
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Sheedeensen(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are they telling us that proper precaution measures have not been put place before the commencement of the show?
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
if this news is true, then it is best news of 2020
I wonder how people sit down to watch how some else live their life and even make a gossip out of it.
instead of watching this yeye big broda, I rather seat down and watch a blank Television screen
Exactly, I hate that program with a passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by RichBoy247: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Apawicked:
Of all the problem plaguing Nigeria bbnaija is your headache. Stupid country

Stupid lazy youth with no future ambition besides ponography, fraud and drugs.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by bergs2: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
achierosion:
hahahahagrin
You don't hate that shiiit the way I hate it, I never opened any thread discussing about BBnaija

Except this one.
Loooollllllll

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by bergs2: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:
if this news is true, then it is best news of 2020
I wonder how people sit down to watch how some else live their life and even make a gossip out of it.
instead of watching this yeye big broda, I rather seat down and watch a blank Television screen

Family values.

I sight u bro.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Pheelsnation: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yes ooo, that immorality must stop
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Slynation(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Senseless Lai Mohammed.... I rather watch BBN than listen to the lies of this current regime!!

Among all the problems in Nigeria, BBN is still giving some people headache and severe pains.... Misplaced Priorities
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by abimic(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'd rather watch a blank TV screen than watch that bbn, how can I be watching other people's lives, when I've not watched my own enough, but that doesn't mean others don't like it. I'm sure bbn handlers followed health and safety protocols and shouldn't deny faithful followers their delight. If party primaries without regards for COVID 19 protocols can hold, then I see reasons why this can't hold. Some even subscribed their pay TV for this, it's just the usual balderdash from the ministry, nothing go happen, they want settlement.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Ebenezar2O2O: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
frankyychiji:
Bros I'm serious! And trust me to fish out his partner in crime within the shortest possible time.
shut up woman. he might be watching in his office
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by favinvest: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
any time i see some young people spend their time & energy discussing the BBN meanwhile they are jobless..

i just weep for them...

u re jobless, blasting the govt for no job yet u waste ur precious time, mental energy & resources that u would have used to create wealth for yourself in creating wealth for someone else... wat a pity..
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Xscape1993(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/sources-lai-mohammed-asks-nbc-to-stop-big-brother-naija-over-covid-19/amp
Some Nigerians don't even know to do with their time. There is nothing informative and educative about that corrupt program.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by FEGNO: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am not a fan of big brother but this is so so wrong.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by FEGNO: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Morality, Religion and other bias should have no place in Nigeria. We are a secular country. If you do not like do not watch.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Princewill21(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
I thought procedure were observed before admitting them........ anyways, anyhow.

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Only Nairaland will post this falsehood and only Nairalanders will believe it. I’ve visited this dump long enough to quickly recognize sensational news without substance.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Ferrous(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
We have a lot of problems here facing us - bad roads, poor power supply, insecurity and the chief of them all - corruption. So, if anyone doesn't like it (BBNaija), change channel, it's never the only channel to watch anything
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by iwaeda: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xscape1993:
Some Nigerians don't even know to do with their time. There is nothing informative and educative about that corrupt program.

It shows how morally bankrupt, we have become as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by azimuthally: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
#StopBBnaijaNow#
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by moses2k1: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
seunmsg:
There is no sense in shutting down the show. Lai Mohammed should shut up and face more serious issues facing the country.

we don't need that shit on TV. it teaches nothing and adds nothing to the society.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by Prophet777: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
BB naija has no moral value, its content is alien to our culture. No doubt about that! I am not also a fans of the programme. But before giving dog a bad name just to get it roasted, here are the facts: watching the programme is by choice and not by force. There are hundreds of christian channels on multi-choice, please choose one as a christian. Muslims have many interesting channels, please go with your choice and there are several options for the lovers of news & movies depending on everyone's choice. One man's food is another man's poison. Nigerians can at times be catholic than the Pope. Most of those calling for its cancellations do not even practice what they are preaching here. Yes, that is the simple truth! Some after secretly watching the programme in the affluent corner of their rooms, would then come to criticise it openly. Na lie ooo! Exactly why our govt will always be chasing shadows. How is this our problem at this juncture? Out of the insurmontable challeges currently confronting the nation? A country who cannot even survive or execute any project without a foreign loan? Even the said loans and the recovered loots has already been relooted again. Citizens are gruesomely being murdered on a weekly basis in north. That is none of their business. I heard the participants have all been quarantined for 14 days and all COVID-19 protocols strictly followed before getting an approval. By the time the sponsors and the millions of dollars invested in the programme leaves the coast of this country. Other African countries will happily adopt it and people will still watch it on those channels. All those criticising the programme right now would still be the one criticising the same govt after shutting it down & South Africa would willingly and happily embraced the programme.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by frankyychiji(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
shut up woman. he might be watching in his office
Office kee you dia! Fucck fucck man!
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by emmy512: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
The comments you see here is evidence that many nigerians are witches, how do you go about hating on something that doesn't concern you or burn your hair.
How did you know the show is immoral if u didn't watch it.
The show is rated already according to NBC ratings and you have the choice of watching it or not, the show is just one of many.
You'll die of hatred if.you keep carrying a cross that shouldn't be your burden just because you hate to see what makes another man happy can't lighten your mood.
Some here are saying jobless people watch the show, you watching any form of entertainment makes you jobless too from football to movies.. everyone uses their free time to do what they want.
Re: BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable by RealEzee(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Inasmuch I don't watch BBN, this is still misplaced priority, face other pressing matters oooo, they did their due diligence before airing it oooo, na dis kind tins una dey show power for, go and solve the insecurity issue in the north, people are dying there, face that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle / Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.