Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? (1996 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by KingDann: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good day house,

I'd like to know if anyone here applied for the Nirsal AGSMEIS loan and was granted.

I've almost completed mine, I'm just happy and quite curious to grasp the feasibility of my application getting approved.

If you've done this, kindly enlightening us, was your application approved? disapproved? and why?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by Powersurge: 2:57am On Nov 10, 2020
KingDann:
Good day house,

I'd like to know if anyone here applied for the Nirsal AGSMEIS loan and was granted.

I've almost completed mine, I'm just happy and quite curious to grasp the feasibility of my application getting approved.

If you've done this, kindly enlightening us, was your application approved? disapproved? and why?

Have u been approved? How much? What business sector? State of business?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2020
please how did you ho about this ,what are the procedure .I have a friend who applied online ,but he is yet to get any information from them .did they contact you ,how did it go after the online registration?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by GideonG(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2020
There's a Facebook group, since yesterday people have been jubilating upon receiving a text message about their approval.
As for me I am still waiting
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by Lutie20(f): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Me too they send me message that i have been approved for the loan i filled the form with terms and condition please what is the next step after this
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by moodyguy: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
GideonG:
There's a Facebook group, since yesterday people have been jubilating upon receiving a text message about their approval.
As for me I am still waiting
What is the facebook group id
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by GideonG(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
moodyguy:
What is the facebook group id

AGSMEIS Loan Application Scheme help center
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by FinanceHub: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
If you are a salary earner who is based in Lagos you have an opportunity to apply for a persona loan.

To make enquiries please contact us on -

financeandloanshub@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by hexenbiest: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
I ve been hearing of this organization and their loans to entrepreneurs, though I am yet to see or hear of anyone who benefitted from them. Open an FCMB online business account via the link on my signature and get access to their business loan facility.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? by FinanceHub: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
FinanceHub:
If you are a salary earner who is based in Lagos you have an opportunity to apply for a persona loan.

To make enquiries please contact us on -

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

Loans still available

(1) (Reply)

Tron Smart Contract Is Changing My Fortune In Life. / Filling Station Business / NNPC Initiates Rationing Of Fuel In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.