Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings (1550 Views)

49ja/bet9ja Winnings TIPS To � Success / How Do I Withdraw Bet9ja Winnings / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings by supercase1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
I played and staked on a game and luckily I won.but as a newbie to betting I staked at a Bet9ja agent shop.now it's night I can't go to the agent shop.how can I withdraw my win to my Bet9ja account because I didn't bet from my official bet9ja account I book ea bet.how can I go about this.
Re: How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings by Artiiclebeast: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
supercase1:
I played and staked on a game and luckily I won.but as a newbie to betting I staked at a Bet9ja agent shop.now it's night I can't go to the agent shop.how can I withdraw my win to my Bet9ja account because I didn't bet from my official bet9ja account I book ea bet.how can I go about this.

Waka go where you place the bet when day break na abi na only how to play you learn? You suppose learn how to win and collect winnings join oh.

Nigerian youth.
Re: How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings by ojun50(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
You dey fine wetin no lost

Tomorrow morning go carry ur ticket go collect ur doh
Re: How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings by supercase1(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
ojun50:
You dey fine wetin no lost

Tomorrow morning go carry ur ticket go collect ur doh
Ok bro na just tension and my ticket xon win join na I'm make me get double tension grin
Re: How To Collect My Bet9ja Winnings by supercase1(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Waka go where you place the bet when day break na abi na only how to play you learn? You suppose learn how to win and collect winnings join oh.

Nigerian youth.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 60 Year Old Vice President With 50 Kids Who Plays Professional Football / Basketball / Arsenal Turn To Newcastle For Henry Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.