Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (45388 Views)

Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2020
wetin concern me....

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by smellingKPEKUS: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Very High Tension in the Air! Except you Wanna DECIEVE yourself, We all are aware that The End of all things is at Hand!

The KING of Kings is Coming!

Some of Us Might be taken away before He that Great day Just like Many are going Every Seconds!

Live Prepared For Eternity Folks!!!! We will keep Sounding this until we are off this Sinful and Wicked World!

As For the Nations and Kingdoms Creating Weapons,
As Long as Whatever they do is not Against God Almighty or God's People..
If It is, it is In Futility!

Psalm 2:1-5

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
how this guy is not banned is what i dont understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Akhirastriver(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
No mouse will invent a mouse trap
-Albert Einstein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by babtoundey(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
What would the world do to be saved from these people's extremism and power tussle? The world is yet to be free from the bondage of Covid 19 yet they are creating another problem.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by sigiyaya(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=92086456][/quote] That guy too mumu abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by sigiyaya(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
smellingKPEKUS:
That guy makes me sick, I am tired already bro cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Imagine if this sort of technology falls into the wrong hands..

Russia??! China??!... Boss, the technology is already in the wrong hands! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by ncoolsome(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Doyinmrh:
wink

They should use all the time and resources to find the cure for Covid19. So life can go back to normal.
undecided

Bring your:

PayPal
Bitcoin
Movocash
Etc

At least they are busy doing something ...ways ur country doing??
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by giles14(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Imagine if this sort of technology falls into the wrong hands..
it has always been in the wrong hands(USa and Israel) they are only crying wolf cos the other two has acquired similar capacity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by incogni2o: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
I'm sure the United States have done worse ... But will always be the first to cry foul

Common!

You cant compare the US to those countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Very High Tension in the Air! Except you Wanna DECIEVE yourself, We all are aware that The End of all things is at Hand!

The KING of Kings is Coming!

Some of Us Might be taken away before He that Great day Just like Many are going Every Seconds!

Live Prepared For Eternity Folks!!!! We will keep Sounding this until we are off this Sinful and Wicked World!

As For the Nations and Kingdoms Creating Weapons,
As Long as Whatever they do is not Against God Almighty or God's People..
If It is, it is In Futility!

Psalm 2:1-5

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
King of clowns.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
The drones that they use to kill Iranian general get human approval. The US are just barking

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Reference(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
sigiyaya:
That guy makes me sick, I am tired already bro cry cry

That is your conscience speaking, obey, not fight it. He speaks a lot of truths.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by sigiyaya(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Built2last:

God bless you sir. You are using this platform well. Anywhere we have a voice, we should make it our Parish and spread the gospel. I just want to celebrate you. Well done and more grace
So you are one of those supporting that bast@rd to be causing nuisance on Niaraland
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by incogni2o: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
giles14:
it has always been in the wrong hands(USa and Israel) they are only crying wolf cos the other two has acquired similar capacity.

USA compared to those countries.

You say they are the wrong hands.

You obviously dont know what benefit the USA has significantly been to sustain world peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Originality007: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
smellingKPEKUS:

I dont get how his post is affecting ur well being grin

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
But if it was US that created it it would be alright abi?

The US should just accept that they are about to be displaced as the number one police of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Originality007: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

King of clowns.

Son of clown grin

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by incogni2o: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

King of clowns.
Did you just say something sensible or nonsense.

You obviously are a rebelious one.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by sigiyaya(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Reference:

That is your conscience speaking, obey, not fight it. He speaks a lot of truths.
Obey what and dont fight what exactly bro?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ironically you will find out that it's the US that owns and is using those drones

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by ShitStain(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
The terminators will rise!
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Coming from the USA grin grin grin

Certain the US has worse technology beyond Human comprehension
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by incogni2o: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
smellingKPEKUS:

Why you are not banned is what I dont understand.

You choose to be a child of the evil one.

Give me a reason he should be banned and not you.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by snoopz: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Written madam Secretary grin cheesy cheesy
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by incogni2o: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Ironically you will find out that it's the US that owns and is using those drones

The fact that we find some silly mistakes in US action doesnt mean they dont play a significant role in world peace and freedom.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by lastempero: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
I'm sure the United States have done worse ... But will always be the first to cry foul

Ya worst but they are lesser devils.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Blackking98(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
And the rise of the machines is at hand

John Connor's return is as foretold grin

And the T-100 will be there to protect him as usual

People like DEROXMAN can never understand this post , their brains just aren't made that way

MANNABBQGRILLZS has refused to post on nairaland since N-Power salary was stopped again grin

Good times grin

Bet9ja will pay this weekend,hit like and collect your own blessing from bet9ja grin
You're a real nigga grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.