Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (45389 Views)

Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by anonymous1759(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
SHUT UP.
boko haram terrorist

It's now a crime to use your brains to analyze things . You're the original slave . It's obvious any technology the USA is not leading its evil.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Displace what?

Fiction!

With the defence budget and defence companies in the USA, have you ever heard anything about their latest invention outside the usual normals? No.

America is one unpridictable nation. Trillions going into defence and you seeing nothing.

When you start pondering where the budget goes to, and all its private defence cooperation sustain, you will get lost in their potentials

Pele o, United States Secretary of Defense. I didn't know you also come on Nairaland?

I'm sure you think Russia and China are napping abi?

It will shock you.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

And why should US be the one to save you, black man? Save yourself lol grin grin grin. Stop eating your own money that is meant to develop your region and learn to love each other, maybe then they won't be under constant pressure from thier citizen to intervene and save other countries, (which by the way can turn bloody because humans are complex.) And your answer to the WoMD, I don't know, ask the US where the weapon of mass destruction is.
Then stop disturbing us about human right shit and the USA should stop wailing about Russian and China violating human right nonsense or build any shit drone, who the Bleep called USA to Libya?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by DukeNija(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
I'm sure the United States have done worse ... But will always be the first to cry foul

Your comment makes zero sense. Absolute rubbish. Is there any justification for putting thousands of lives at the mercy of robots? Attacking the US for trying to protect Russian and Chinese people is stupidity.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Realtalk20: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
modafucker co.e and teach me na since you are even playing bet9ja its obvious you have Gamble your brain to play man utd vd Leicester hence you can't reason straight.

Bushmeat
Wasted vagabond... Rejected OPC member
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by anonymous1759(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Murketeer:

So you don't have a problem with Russia selling those kind of weapons?...If boko haram could acquire like 10 now. ..hope you know what that means

Bro you're being naive .who's the number one seller of weapons? Go and do a research , come Back and edit your post. The more you look the less you see.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
900winer:

Lolz... cheesy
Scrap mental indeed lmao grin

So information Russian has the capability to level the entire USA at will, the USA lack the defence system to counter the Russian nuclear warheads, ask Trump he knows better.

Are you quoting from what you read , written by the nitwits Russian state sponsored Media

Sputnik and RT

Perhaps you wake up to think that

Our brother has been brainwashed again.........

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Murketeer: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
anonymous1759:

Bro you're being naive .who's the number one seller of weapons? Go and do a research , come Back and edit your post. The more you look the less you see.
I am talking about this particular kind of weapon that uses Algorithms that can fail, a weapon that acts like a Robot...maybe you are the one been naive

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fiction.

And USA does not have same weapon to level Russia.

We closer to Russia than they are to us. Before a hypersonic warhead touch down in USA, Russia will already be dust.
Keep dreaming... cheesy

Why not go research maybe you will change your mind, Russain is only country that posseses the fastest unstopable hypersonic nuclear warhead in the world, go check again and stop disturbing me about USA again.

And for your information i never said Russian would go untouch.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
rottennaija:
Another Western propaganda. China uses drone fight locust swamp, the imperialist cry. China quickly handles and bring down the coronavirus that could otherwise had dealt a deadly blow to their large population and economy, they imperialist cry.

And yet, they accused Iraq and Libya of having weapons of mass destruction. Till today, they have not shown the weapon. But Iraq and Libya has been reduced to shreds.

It's time we called these people what they are. They are the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.

Libya has proven biological weapon...
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
DukeNija:

Your comment makes zero sense. Absolute rubbish. Is there any justification for putting thousands of lives at the mercy of robots? Attacking the US for trying to protect Russian and Chinese people is stupidity.
grin grin grin grin

I can't laugh alone let me tag buhari perhaps he knows better off
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
900winer:

Keep dreaming... cheesy

Why not go research maybe you will change your mind, Russain is only country that posseses the fastest unstopable hypersonic nuclear warhead in the world, go check again and stop disturbing me about USA again.

And for your information i never said Russian would go untouch.

Show me that hypersonic warhead...
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Chicastle: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
I only see Toy and old white man. Who are they building this one for? United states?
Hmm

U.S never show the world all their deadly and sophisticated weapons, this ones are here playing kpamkpakoro

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Munachisom95(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
rottennaija:
Another Western propaganda. China uses drone fight locust swamp, the imperialist cry. China quickly handles and bring down the coronavirus that could otherwise had dealt a deadly blow to their large population and economy, they imperialist cry.

And yet, they accused Iraq and Libya of having weapons of mass destruction. Till today, they have not shown the weapon. But Iraq and Libya has been reduced to shreds.

It's time we called these people what they are. They are the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.

sorry to ask, who are the imperialists?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by bigpicture001: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't know mny Nigerians belive Russia is a good country and applauding her - ve strides.......

In Russia woodberry would never be freed even without evidence..

Russia ND China are trouble to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by anonymous1759(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Murketeer:

I am talking about this particular kind of weapon that uses Algorithms that can fail, a weapon that acts like a Robot...maybe you are the one been naive

A coin has two sides wait to hear From Russia and China before you jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Starz825(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
drips8:
We always see headlines about foreign nations developing something new and Nigeria's just there.
Nigeria is a town not a country
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Denko2721987(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
rottennaija:

But many ignorant people will always argue with you.. Though China and Russia arent in anyway saints but the Oga patapata of them all in evil is the US

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Denko2721987(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
heykims:
US lie too much, how on earth would a nation develop a technology it can't control?
US is just blackmailing and it won't work

They can actually control if the need be but will be left to be autonomous in normal situations.. But it's the US that actually kickstarted this particular arms race of autonomous weapons and robots now they want to cry fowl..

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by rottennaija(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Munachisom95:

sorry to ask, who are the imperialists?
Almost anyone... But USA is the most foremost in this era
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Very High Tension in the Air! Except you Wanna DECIEVE yourself, We all are aware that The End of all things is at Hand!

The KING of Kings is Coming!

Some of Us Might be taken away Even before that Great day Just like Many are going Every Seconds!

Live Prepared For Eternity Folks!!!! We will keep Sounding this until we are off this Sinful and Wicked World!

As For the Nations and Kingdoms Creating Weapons and all that,
As Long as Whatever they do is not Against God Almighty or God's People..
If It is, it is In Futility!

Psalm 2:1-5

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Are you a robot
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Munachisom95(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
rottennaija:
Almost anyone... But USA is the most foremost in this era
Really?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by uuzba(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
liondbrave:
Nice idea but it is important to involve human.
That's the problem with technology.
As you develop and maintain technology, the work becomes too much for you and too costly for labour. So you then write computer software to just "kukuma" automate everything.
.. and forget to add yourself as a control inside the software because you are too stressed out.

Na the computer go con kill everybody

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by DEROXMAN: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:

Bushmeat Wasted vagabond... Rejected OPC member
grin easy with the wailings emotional boy but am still studying
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by EdiskyHarry: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
The same tactics USA used to kill innocent men, women and children in Iraq years back, falsely accusing them of having a weapon of mass destruction.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by uuzba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Farki:
There is no way creating robots that attack on their own could ever backfire.

Nope no way.
Ehen!?
And you are in control of all the virus, Trojans, worms, rootkits, spyware and malware flying about on the internet infecting everybody's PC and phone?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Are you quoting from what you read , written by the nitwits Russian state sponsored Media

Sputnik and RT

Perhaps you wake up to think that

Our brother has been brainwashed again.........
You are the brainwashed one here oga cheesy Trump was jumping around asking Pentagon to build a defence system to counter the Russian nuclear warhead haha... cheesy Moscow fake news must be giving Trump sleepless night grin

But wait isn't this funny cheesy you guyz would believe anything the USA say's while anothers are labeled liars menh... Una brainwashing na advance one cheesy we need to ban Hollywood movie for this country.. grin
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Realtalk20: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin easy with the wailings emotional boy but am still studying
Studying for jamb right ?

Useless thug.. better carry Leicester win or draw so you can stop this your online begging with different accounts that you do on nairaland.

Omo ale
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Show me that hypersonic warhead...
What defference would it make? Even if i pick a random nuclear warhead and show you can identify it? The answer is No, so go make your own research.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by DEROXMAN: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:

Studying for jamb right ?

Useless thug.. better carry Leicester win or draw so you can stop this your online begging with different accounts that you do on nairaland.

Omo ale
lol my life can't be as destroyed as yours am still furthering my masters degree in ui but you are here playing your destiny with bet9ja God forbid me being like you and don't judge everyone with what you do am not a begged like you oloriburuku Omo ase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.