Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Owning A Blog... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Owning A Blog... (196 Views)

Do I Need To Have An Agreement With The Government Before Owning A Website / Make MONEY Owning A BLOG Today. / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owning A Blog... by Spunkyempire: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2020
hello webmasters! how much do I budget for buy and hosting a blog? and again which hosting company would serve better?

please I don't want naija... thanks

1 Like

Re: Owning A Blog... by tripplephi: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Spunkyempire:
hello webmasters! how much do I budget for buy and hosting a blog? and again which hosting company would serve better?

This is a NAIJA FORUM..... how do you expect to buy a foreign blog here?
Re: Owning A Blog... by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Spunkyempire:

Put this in mind first
Find a Niche flexible for you
• Build Passion around the niche
• Be a prolific writer , write for your audience not yourself, let them anticipate for more
• buy a SEO driven domain and host
• choose the CMS convenient for you ( blogger or WordPress you can ask developers to design an appealing blog for you)
• The Blogosphere is fill, alway be a step ahead
• optimize your post for search engines

Now the cms used will determine how much cost it will incure.
Blogger you only need Domain name no need for hosting while WordPress you need hosting and domain name.

Another factor is niche if you will be uploading media eg music video etc , you will more diskspace which of course implies more money.

Averagely a + domain + paying developer will cost you 15 to 20k
While WordPress + domain , hosting + paying developer will cost averagely 25 to 30k

You can contact me for a professional blog and mobile App let discuss
Re: Owning A Blog... by LMServices: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Spunkyempire:

Hi! Setting up a blog is super easy and somewhat difficult at the same time. Easy because you can tinker your way around it in a DIY fashion. Somewhat difficult because it is not just about getting a platform to write and post on. You need to be able to have the technical know-how to get traffic to your blog, you need to understand the monetization method you intend to adopt and mostly understand the basic SEO rule to have a shot at blogging.

The ratio of those who have started a blog and failed is massive compared those who did and succeeded. Why is this so? Traffic, niche and monetizing, basically.

For hosting and domain, namecheap is good and recommended. You can start with a little hosting capacity and a possible room to upscale when the time is ripe. If you get it right, upscaling should happen within 3-6 months.

Setting up your blog is not just about getting a magazine theme. If you truly want to succeed, learn the Schema ropes, better still, hire a developer who is neck deep in SEO to do this for you so that you don't get million errors in Google Search Console which might hinder your chances at success.

To get off on the right foot, you can get in touch and have us take care of both design and set up, with the appropriate robot.txt that will propel your blog to success, integrate the appropriate schema type for your blog to compete fairly and mostly, have an idea about what you are doing.

A major step to failure in blogging is doing so in isolation. Get in touch to set you on the right path.

Below is client's data after blogging in isolation for ages. The blog was optimised in December and by January, it took effect. Today, the client is coasting and enjoying value for her money. Her visitors are purely tier 1 visitors.

Re: Owning A Blog... by Ytgud: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Spunkyempire:

budget => 15k (excluding charges from Designer)
Hosting => I recommend Namecheap

I can Help you set it up at affordable price. https:///2347019069664

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Just 1k And Make A Return Of 2-4k(monthly) By Commenting / How Does Reactjs Work? / 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.