Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Dogara Rejoined APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dogara Rejoined APC (402 Views)

Reps’ Speakership: Why Dogara, Gbajabiamila May Not Get Members Backing / Why Dogara’s Removal As Reps Speaker Will Be Difficult –reps / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dogara Rejoined APC by BafanaBafana: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2020
It is really sad that instead of focusing on governance, all politicians are doing now is scheming for 2023. By politicians, I mean Tinubu, if you feel he is not contesting for presidency please wake up, it is so real now. Tinubu a Muslim southerner needs a Christian running mate. Who better fits in than Yakubu Dogara.
Dogara is a proper arewa boy, he has acceptance in the core north. As a matter of fact, a lot of people don't know he is a Christian.
Furthermore, he has almost no blemish in his reputation. There is no bad blood between him and the APC as he has no quarrel with any politician.
Tinubu the acclaimed master schemer has brought him to the APC to be his running mate.
That's the deal.
Re: Why Dogara Rejoined APC by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Furthermore, he has almost no blemish in his reputation.

That's Nigeria's standard. In other countries, most of them should be in prison now for the budget padding scandal. But here, we have a duty to celebrate politicians, even the thieves among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dogara Rejoined APC by Superwave: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2020
This is how Tinubu torment flat heads n their father from sleep with nightmare, foolishness, endemic wail of sorrow n agony but OP do I fell sorry for u ? No, cos na Tinubu matter na go kill u.
Re: Why Dogara Rejoined APC by BafanaBafana: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:
This is how Tinubu torment flat heads n their father from sleep with nightmare, foolishness, endemic wail of sorrow n agony but OP do I fell sorry for u ? No, cos na Tinubu matter na go kill u.
Mumu, read and understand before you comment. It's too early for you to be in such pain and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Why Dogara Rejoined APC by Superwave: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2020
My brother I was shocked when one Ipob member was swearing with his life that Peter Obi is not a thief. Peter Obi that I worked with when he was governor of Anambra n I know how much he looted with all the propaganda that he saved.
You have no idea how delusional some Nigerians are. Peter Obi to those that know is a bigger criminal than Theodore n Kalu Orji put together.

Gracealone:

That's Nigeria's standard. In other countries, most of them should be in prison now for the budget padding scandal. But here, we have a duty to celebrate politicians, even the thieves among them.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing / Wike Suspends All Taxes Across River State For SME, Including Shop Owners, Haird / Recent Military Strike Claims Top Boko Haram Leader’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.