Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Dream Writing Examination Every Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dream Writing Examination Every Time (494 Views)

Osun State Polytechnic Student Died After Writing Examination / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination / Over 200 UNILAG Law Students Blocked From Writing Examination Over Class Attenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Writing Examination Every Time by Okimski(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Good Morning nairalanders!
I always dream writing exams from time to time, even when I am done with schooling almost 10 years ago. And in this dream, I usually look lost, either I am late to the exam whereby not finishing or I start looking for who to help me finish up.
Please what is the meaning of this, beside I don't have any plans of furthering.

1 Like

Re: Dream Writing Examination Every Time by KlausMichaelson: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Okimski:
Good Morning nairalanders!
I always dream writing exams from time to time, even when I am done with schooling almost 10 years ago. And in this dream, I usually look lost, either I am late to the exam whereby not finishing or I start looking for who to help me finish up.
Please what is the meaning of this, beside I don't have any plans of furthering.

grin grin grin
Just when I thought I'm the only one. This life balance be that o grin grin

On a more serious note, I really dont know the meaning of such dreams. Mine is about an umpteenth times. Haba

If I didn't come late to the Exam hall, something very saddening will Happen. It could be that I may not know any answer to the questions at all, or the invigilator will seize my script or that I'll have to start the examination over again and there won't be enough time. I always wake up sad each time I have such a dream.

Funny enough, this doesn't reflect in my academics in reality cos it's exactly the opposite. What I mean here is that I'm currently the best student in my class.

Please someone should explain the meaning of such dreams.

1 Like

Re: Dream Writing Examination Every Time by Okimski(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

grin grin grin
Just when I thought I'm the only one. This life balance be that o grin grin

On a more serious note, I really dont know the meaning of such dreams. Mine is about an umpteenth times. Haba

If I didn't come late to the Exam hall, something very saddening will Happen. It could be that I may not know any answer to the questions at all, or the invigilator will seize my script or that I'll have to start the examination over again and there won't be enough time. I always wake up sad each time I have such a dream.

Funny enough, this doesn't reflect in my academics in reality cos it's exactly the opposite. What I mean here is that I'm currently the best student in my class.

Please someone should explain the meaning of such dreams.
Wow! You too? At least you are still in school, it will not be so surprising unlike me that left school a long time ago.
Re: Dream Writing Examination Every Time by KlausMichaelson: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Okimski:
Wow! You too? At least you are still in school, it will not be so surprising unlike me that left school a long time ago.

Well I believe that the dream doesn't depict a school situation only. I believe it's one's greatest fear as a thought. Everything that I illustrated in my first comment is usually my greatest fear. It could be our mind playing pranks on us.

My advise is for you not to worry a lot. I stopped worrying much about school these days cos of Corona and I haven't had such dreams in a while now.

1 Like

Re: Dream Writing Examination Every Time by Donpaulo2(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Well I believe that the dream doesn't depict a school situation only. I believe it's one's greatest fear as a thought. Everything that I illustrated in my first comment is usually my greatest fear. It could be our mind playing pranks on us.

My advise is for you not to worry a lot. I stopped worrying much about school these days cos of Corona and I haven't had such dreams in a while now.

My brother you are not alone sha. But i think its more serious than you think. Don't take it for granted. This interpretation is not originally mine. I took it from this same nairaland.

Im going to interpret your dream but call me for more explanation 08035511478,

Examination is designed for promotion or next level

If you pass ,you will be move to the next level but if you fail you will remain where you are

Now this is the meaning of your dream

You have been praying to God for something or someone have been praying to God for you

God want to answer those prayers but there are some accusing spirit that accused you before God, telling God that you don't deserve it,

God is insisting in doing it for you but he's a just God, he has permitted those accusing demons to bring temptation to your way

Be expecting serious temptation, there is a blessing, promotion etc behind those temptation if you can overcome

What you are going to do is , search your life and repent of every sin and all act of disobedient against God

Find out what is your weaknesses and guide it very well because that is the areas they will tempt you
If your weaknesses is sexual sin etc
Do your best to stay away from it

Your prayers will be these - God should remember that his words said that the blood of Jesus has set you free from all curses and condemnation

That his words said that your life is a life of grace, unmerited favour because of the price Jesus has paid with his blood for you

That he should forgive you anything you have done that can disqualified you of his blessings and have mercy for you because of the blood of Jesus

Keep on saying these things and mean it and make sure your are living a Holy and righteous life and God will ignore those accusing demons and move you to the next level even if they are accusing you that you don't qualify unless you pass through a test

If you don't believe me
Just think back and remember what used to happen after the dream,
Remember the type of temptation and sins you normally failed into after these dreams
There are great blessing and upliftment behind those temptation but you failed

God so much love you that is why he keeps on repeating those exams
Re: Dream Writing Examination Every Time by Donpaulo2(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Okimski:

Im going to interpret your dream but call me for more explanation 08035511478,

Examination is designed for promotion or next level

If you pass ,you will be move to the next level but if you fail you will remain where you are

Now this is the meaning of your dream

You have been praying to God for something or someone have been praying to God for you

God want to answer those prayers but there are some accusing spirit that accused you before God, telling God that you don't deserve it,

God is insisting in doing it for you but he's a just God, he has permitted those accusing demons to bring temptation to your way

Be expecting serious temptation, there is a blessing, promotion etc behind those temptation if you can overcome

What you are going to do is , search your life and repent of every sin and all act of disobedient against God

Find out what is your weaknesses and guide it very well because that is the areas they will tempt you
If your weaknesses is sexual sin etc
Do your best to stay away from it

Your prayers will be these - God should remember that his words said that the blood of Jesus has set you free from all curses and condemnation

That his words said that your life is a life of grace, unmerited favour because of the price Jesus has paid with his blood for you

That he should forgive you anything you have done that can disqualified you of his blessings and have mercy for you because of the blood of Jesus

Keep on saying these things and mean it and make sure your are living a Holy and righteous life and God will ignore those accusing demons and move you to the next level even if they are accusing you that you don't qualify unless you pass through a test

If you don't believe me
Just think back and remember what used to happen after the dream,
Remember the type of temptation and sins you normally failed into after these dreams
There are great blessing and upliftment behind those temptation but you failed

God so much love you that is why he keeps on repeating those exams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over #150,000 Monthly By Simply Teaching English Online To Foreign Students / Sure And Fast Way To Secure Admission, Scholarship Abroad / Adult Education Teacher Carries Student's Baby While She Writes JSS3 BECE Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.