Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution (20589 Views)

Dayo Apata: Proposed ₦2 Billion For Prosecution Of Boko Haram Suspects Is Small / Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by hisgrace090: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
rexlims:
. And no one is conering dollars now?
My friend look beyond names or region, corruption is in our blood, no one is a saint. It is only when u don't have d opportunity, u assume u are a saint.

Do you mean that we should stop remembering past lootters because people are still looting now?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Wettoid123: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
efcc toothless bulldog magu is there u have not finish probing him pondieu nddc man is there u cannot do anything but it is somebody that have taken another country citizenship u guys are interested on
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

If there's an award for the most useless person in the world, believe me you'll come out SECOND TO NONE.

From your reasoning one can see that you were not properly breastfed. Go and ask the people you call parents, they are not your real parents. You are an adopted child, they adopted you when your real mother, a woman of easy virtue and a red light district hustler gave birth to you and abandoned you in a sewage.

Little wonder you reason like an animal.....shioor
see painment, how can u be this senseless and still be alive?

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're a walking corpse, a Zombie for that matter.
D tin really pain u o, what a powerful way to display utmost senselessness. Lol, I must have hit ur senseless button, unfortunately u don't have sanity button, what a rare specie

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by CheGuevara101(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
see painment, how can u be this senseless and still be alive?

This is how your father is feeling about your existence

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Benbellamor: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Chasing Shadows
Nothing can be more frustrating Than Making mockery of an esteemed institution like the judiciary which is fast losing its relevance in Nigeria and you wonder if it's worth it to refer to them as "learned colleagues" or maybe it's worth it to put in those extra years to get called to bar
Honestly, how can you waste time and resources to obtain a dead rubber court order that expires immediately you just cross a Seme border going to cotonou
Or expires in your bag when you're in the the aeroplane before you land

Which judge is entertaining those suit?
Abusing of court processes

The same energy can be used to massively convict a so called repentant boko haram recycled back into army and give hope to the orphans created by their actions

The same energy can be used to declare the so called de-radicalisation of the captured boko haram Illegal..Yes

Because its not Known to law

Chasing Shadows....it has never been bad like this, hope keep fading ....

They have infiltrated the social media to insult us to standstill

But we refused to shut up.
Let's speak out our mind

Judiciary has failed ....woefully...is just an understatement...wait...let me look for a fitting word.....be right back.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

This is how your father is feeling about your existence
And this is how urs felt wen he noticed the abortion pill didn't work. Hahahahahaha

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by CheGuevara101(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
D tin really pain u o, what a powerful way to display utmost senselessness. Lol, I must have hit ur senseless button, unfortunately u don't have sanity button, what a rare specie

Your father must be suffering from years of high blood pressure as a result of bringing a useless son into the world.

Please call the emergency number before it gets late

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by KwaraRat: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Judybash93:

She's already a citizen of the Dominican Republic. She was even made a minister. I might be wrong

Then she enjoys full diplomatic immunity

1 Like

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by izzy2ice1: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Useless country
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by chatinent: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Order? That word doesn't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Your father must be suffering from years of high blood pressure as a result of bringing a useless son into the world.

Please call the emergency number before it gets late
OK, u must be their no1 client, can u give me the number to dial? Lol, I need to let them know u escaped.

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by CheGuevara101(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
And this is how urs felt wen he noticed the abortion pill didn't work. Hahahahahaha

Oh my gosh! Mirror mirror on the wall, who's as useless and senseless as a son who goes about defecating from one corner of the street to another?

Law enforcement officials, especially Lawma need to come and do the needful

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Oh my gosh! Mirror mirror on the wall, who's as useless and senseless as a son who goes about defecating from one corner of the street to another?

Law enforcement officials, especially Lawma need to come and do the needful
This one is very dry na
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by CheGuevara101(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
OK, u must be their no1 client, can u give me the number to dial? Lol, I need to let them know u escaped.

Abeg who has the number of your father. Your mother is currently in market square crying, swearing and rolling on the floor for raising a mad son

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Abeg who has the number of your father. Your mother is currently in market square crying, swearing and rolling on the floor for raising a mad son
still dry, don't u have better thing to say?
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Realtalk20: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
it obvious you are a useless idiot and your parents gave birth to you an slowpoke.It will be better you Bleep off my mention as it will help both of us a lot fool I never referred to you in my post
but your post was so useless I couldn't ignore it. It shows your parents where illiterates hence they couldn't teach you better.
You are so stupid that the most complex problem your brain is capable of solving is 1+1

Useless bastard
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by CheGuevara101(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
This one is very dry na

This is what your father do every morning in order keep his sanity and avert heart attacks caused by you

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
but your post was so useless I couldn't ignore it. It shows your parents where illiterates hence they couldn't teach you better.
You are so stupid that the most complex problem your brain is capable of solving is 1+1

Useless bastard
lolz, oga, e never reach to use hammer hit ant na
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

This is what your father do every morning in order keep his sanity and avert heart attacks caused by you
still dry, I know u can do it
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Lovelyn451(f): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
See buhari illiterate employee wants to question powerful intellectuals that worked with Gej..oya goan bring her na
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
See buhari illiterate employee wants to question powerful intellectuals that worked with Gej..oya goan bring her na
That's not what it is, whether intelligent or not, we need to ask these guys questions, They are robbing the future of Nigeria in broad day light, my problem is that his fight is one-sided but still, he should fight corruption
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Lovelyn451(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's not what it is, whether intelligent or not, we need to ask these guys questions, They are robbing the future of Nigeria in broad day light, my problem is that his fight is one-sided but still, he should fight corruption
I will not support a one sided fight...Never!!!
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by stchinedu: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2020
I laff in common sense grin

Its like...

"Bia, woman come home and let hit you hard"

Juz like that?

Mtshewww
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by chaloskyx: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
yimu you think you people are smart you are looking to start dezanis trial to divert peoples attention from NDDC and NCDC corruption stories ba? especially since house of rep members are involved in it. na lie finish these ones currently in Nigeria first then we would start diezanis trial
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by milky3(f): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
yes, come back to Nigeria to face your ~warrant~ to come and *faint*
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by dukeprince50: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I will not support a one sided fight...Never!!!
one sided fight is better than not fighting at all, if those guys are clean, they won't fear any accusations.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by ZooOga: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good documentary on how Dominica (UK Colony), not the Dominican Republic is marketing diplomatic passports.

And thanks to all that educated the thread mumus on the difference of the two Caribbean countries.

Diplomats for Sale | Al Jazeera Investigations

Al Jazeera English
5.54M subscribers

"How much would you pay for diplomatic immunity? The trade in Caribbean diplomatic passports has become a magnet for wealthy foreigners, corrupt businessmen and criminals from around the world. Al Jazeera exposes two prime ministers who are complicit in the deals. The investigation reveals details of how an oil smuggler, turned ambassador, turned international fugitive bought his way into the diplomatic class. Investigators go undercover to reveal the inner-workings of a secret system: to find out how much it costs and what it takes to purchase what’s become the ultimate luxury item; a diplomatic passport.

40:18 - [Correction] Syrian businessman Moudar Al Assad is the cousin of current Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and not his nephew."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Yba1-ijh4
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by EddyRex: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwala Faults EFCC Chair’s Press Briefing On Yahaya Bello / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State / States Spend Billions On Legislators’ Cars (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.