Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution (20584 Views)

Dayo Apata: Proposed ₦2 Billion For Prosecution Of Boko Haram Suspects Is Small / Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by frog12: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
efcc is becoming serious after magu's suspension !!!
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Aurobindo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
You will see, Magu will go free. Stupid country. This is the most corrupt regime. Everywhere people are chopping money without conscience.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Henri8: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
hisgrace090:
Jonathan was busy answering Mr president while this woman mostly and others corners the dollars.
How about the woman feeding pupils in their homes and Buhari is still the president?
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by nnamdi640: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
What about those ones that looted billions and still in Nigeria working freely?This is what I called pure rubbish.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by bibiano: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
“#AfricaNeedsToMatter from the Eyes of an African” by Henry Ejinwa https://link.medium.com/4VowF1pQi8
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by bizhop01: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
FUNNY, why not go to UK with 911 trucks to carry her grin
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Munachisom95(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let them send Uber to pick her up.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by DEROXMAN: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

See this dirty thing , ole buruku is
Failed Yahoo boy. You are so dumb and dimwitted you can't even cordinate your thoughts properly
Sorry I feel your pains muhammadu buhari till 2023 shame to losers and pdpiss(I hope that pains you better)
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by hisgrace090: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Henri8:

How about the woman feeding pupils in their homes and Buhari is still the president?

So we should no longer remember those who looted Nigeria during Jonathan because people are looting on Buhari govt ehh?

So because we caught a new criminal all those already caught on detentions should be allowed to go so that we can foccuss on the new one ehh?
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Realtalk20: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Sorry I feel your pains muhammadu buhari till 2023 shame to losers and pdpiss(I hope that pains you better)

See this buffoon! Do I look like I give a shît about PDP or APC?
You see why I say you are just too dumb due to the fact you were raised by illiterate parents grin
.they are the same APC and PDP are both thieves !!

Fool useless agbero... Your mum still sells at the bus stop because these thieves are both looting Nigeria

In 2023 Nigeria needs a new party not PDP or APC

Omo ale
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm shocked that up till now, diezani hasn't been extradited yet for the crimes she committed, The UK Has been harbouring this criminal 4 long, I think Boris Johnson should really do sth about this, I think she has flown out of the UK to some other country but wherever she has gone, I think this matter Nigeria should report to Interpol as the EFCC has failed to extradite this woman, even if it means parting with at least 4% of the loot in order to bring this woman down to Nigeria! If u don't extradite this woman, u re encouraging other looters that stealing and running abroad is the surest way to escape the long arms of d law catching u! Nigeria should get in agreement with top countries like d UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Finland, Switzerland on a clear extradition process!
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
splendour7:
Nonsense And Buhari! Efcc Should Send NAFF to Dominican Republic To Bring Her Back To Nigeria....Efcc That Can't Probe Their Own Corrupt Chairman Want To Probe Others!!!.....Nonsense Corn Tree!
not dominican republic but over here in commonwealth of dominica.I thought it was a rumour until someone october last year told me he saw her with a handbag walking on the street alone.They said she comes occasionally to spend some time on the island then she travels out.would be very curious to see her one of these days.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by DEROXMAN: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]
Fulfilling your destiny are a Yahoo boy soon to be arrested and killed grin

Omo ale... Vagabond of eko bridge

School dropout osi

Back to sender in Jesus name you can rant on I ignore this shitty monicker finally
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by earnit3: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
yeah
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by nduwale: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
If na you nko, you go come? Just as HushPuppy abi what is his name take Molue go Dubai from Dubai, he boarded Bolekaja to US all by hiss free will. Ndi Ala. Avun aran. Ajotor calling Ajotor.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Corroro: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Story for the Gods
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Brown2012: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Tranquill: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Heathrow44:
I'm shocked that up till now, diezani hasn't been extradited yet for the crimes she committed, The UK Has been harbouring this criminal 4 long, I think Boris Johnson should really do sth about this, I think she has flown out of the UK to some other country but wherever she has gone, I think this matter Nigeria should report to Interpol as the EFCC has failed to extradite this woman, even if it means parting with at least 4% of the loot in order to bring this woman down to Nigeria! If u don't extradite this woman, u re encouraging other looters that stealing and running abroad is the surest way to escape the long arms of d law catching u! Nigeria should get in agreement with top countries like d UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Finland, Switzerland on a clear extradition process!

You are not shocked enough so I would suggest you go hug the nearest transformer. You think UK will arrest and convict someone based on spurious allegations on the pages of newspapers. The same UK that arrested and convicted James Ibori without much noise, would have done same to her if your allegations were backed up by evidence. Go take care of your problem and let the woman be.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tranquill:

You are not shocked enough so I would suggest you go hug the nearest transformer. You think UK will arrest and convict someone based on spurious allegations on the pages of newspapers. The same UK that arrested and convicted James Ibori without much noise, would have done same to her if your allegations were backed up by evidence. Go take care of your problem and let the woman be.

See them!!! Na them! Corruption is fighting back!
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by Tranquill: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Heathrow44:

See them!!! Na them! Corruption is fighting back!
Typical.
Re: Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution by ZooOga: 1:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Heathrow44:

Check out 'Diplomats for Sale | Al Jazeera Investigations' her segment runs from 31:00 to 32:49.
AGF Malami has put zero effort into getting her extricated. Suspended Acting Chairman Magu has and look at the wahala he's dealing with now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Yba1-ijh4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Risk Of Hurricane Affecting Lagos In A Few Weeks? / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.