Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (7802 Views)

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2012
in photoshop just choose the magic wand tool set the tolerance to 32 then click on the paper portion on the signed image, this will select the paper, then double click on the 'background layer' to unlock it then press delete. proceed to save as .png file (not .jpeg) to retain transparency. enjoy
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by okayD: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Sir, I don't have photoshop, can I do it on Corel Draw too? If I can do it on Corel Draw too, please how? Thanks
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2012
On corel draw On the menu tab, click on bitmaps, then scroll down to bitmap color mask and click on it. on the bitmap color mask toolbar then increase the tolerance to 52% then click on the color picker and select the color you want to remove then click on apply.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by okayD: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks Bro, I will try this later. But I have used corel trace and it was justc perfect, just exactly as I want. It actually pick the signature out of the picture. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Shoot A Pro Hd Music Video Or Register Your Songs Abroad? / The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) / Breaking The Yoke Flyer Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.