Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability (41721 Views)

NIGERIAN In US Navy Command, Victor Agunbiade Decorated With New Rank, Lieutenan / Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by RuggedSniper: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Getintouch2004:

https://www.today.ng/news/world/navy-honours-nigerian-officer-accountability-308917/amp?__twitter_impression=true
^^^U.S. NAVY Odyssey from 2008 to 2020... 'Nuff Respect Lieutenant Victor Agunbiade!grin

1 Share

Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
My signature
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Kennyrichie55(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Ogonimilitant post=92080431]There is nothing that will not make news here
Nawaoo[/quo
Is this not commendable to make news?
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by LaboPolitics: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
If he were in the Nigeria Navy, they would have killed him if he refused to let everyone 'share the loot'. So as a typical yorubaman, he is bound to join the looters in the Nigerian military so as to keep his life.

See how Oduduwaland would've blossomed if yorubas had told Gowon to go to hell and declared Oduduwa in 1966.

An opportunity they'll never get again, because as it is stands now. yoruba go chop that 'One naijiriya' till they get tired. Nobody dey go anywhere again. If dem like make dem shout 'restructure' till tommorow, even that one sef, dem no go see.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by theultimatep3(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
nemynely:

My dear, I beg to differ on "a few bad eggs".
Don't go too far. Forget about magu, akpabio etc.
Look around and make a mental headcount of your agemates and tell me how many of them you can trust with a loan of N5000?
If honestly, those you can trust outnumber the opposite group, then you are right in your assertion and I will owe you an apology.

I think that will the depend on many factors like the type of friends or people around him, where he lives, the number of friends he has

That won't be a proper criterion for making ur assessment
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by nemynely(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
theultimatep3:

I think that will the depend on many factors like the type of friends or people around him, where he lives, the number of friends he has

That won't be a proper criterion for making ur assessment

Yeah, I acknowledge your point and it is valid.
However, I was specific on agemates which is a wider sample size - a collection of all the groups you mentioned.

More like a set/subsets tingy
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by TheStarsAlign: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hoisting my GreenWhiteGreen. We don't get to do this a lot of time grin
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by theultimatep3(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
nemynely:

Yeah, I acknowledge your point and it is valid.
However, I was specific on agemates which is a wider sample size - a collection of all the groups you mentioned.

More like a set/subsets tingy

I agree, but he can only give money to someone he relates with, which is most likely to be friends.

To be honest I think that's the best way. Nigerians are proudly corrupt. The day u speak against online fraud among my course mates, get ready to fight
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by isaacprinz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
There is nothing that will not make news here
Nawaoo
so you prefer derogatory news about Nigeria and Nigerians, Nawa oo
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Prenonjebose: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
So happy to see a Nigerian doing so well overseas. To imagine the amount of money he disburses, yet upholding good accountability is impressive.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by seangy4konji: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
for say he deh nigeria now he for deh do car wash or sell boxers.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Hypocrit: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
If it were to be the igbo tribe the thread would have been filled with chest beating. Not trying to be tribal though, is just an observation that there was little to no chesting beating among the comments; this could not be said of the igbo tribe if it were to be their region man.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by leesi11(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Getintouch2004:

https://www.today.ng/news/world/navy-honours-nigerian-officer-accountability-308917/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I liken this case to one where you give a thief your money to keep, trust me there will be accountability most especially when you're abroad and in public service like the US marines.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by nemynely(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
theultimatep3:

I agree, but he can only give money to someone he relates with, which is most likely to be friends.

To be honest I think that's the best way. Nigerians are proudly corrupt. The day u speak against online fraud among my course mates, get ready to fight

TRUE!
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by tollyboy5(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
For every 1 bad Nigerian tarnishing our image there are 50 good Nigerians living and earning honestly.
No one is tarnishing anyone's image. We only loud our own trumpet due to ignorance . we all have bad behaviors no one is innocent
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by RuggedSniper: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
And in Nigeria here, The Wuruwuru men of the NAF honoured flying officer Tolulope with sudden death and Burial......

NIGERIA IS A DANGER!!!!
^^^Nehemiah Adejoh an Igala with a car, carelessly knocked down Tolu, a Yoruba from Ife in Ijumu LGA... both Adejoh and Tolu are from Kogi State! NAF did NOT kill Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile who was the First Female NAF combat helicopter pilot in 2019. 2. Flying Officer Kafayat Omolara Sanni also of Yoruba descent (and whose pictures are attached below) is NAF'S FIRST FEMALE combat fighter jet pilot serving Nigeria in 2019. 3. Flt. Lieut Blessing Liman from Southern Kaduna is the first female NAF pilot since 2011... And she is a pilot with the Presidential Fleet, NOT A COMBAT PILOT. 4. Flt. Lieut C. Ani also flies the ISR Aircraft (ATR42).

1 Share

Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Jeilani244(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
There is nothing that will not make news here
Nawaoo

See enemy of progress ���
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by feedthenation(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Well done to the Naval Officer of the US Navy
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Mayodsaint(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Am a proud Nigerian. Let's do our best as the good or bad you do shall surface. However our leaders should make our great again.
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by ddeola: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2020
I bet you, the western media will NEVER carry this news. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

They are devils always hungry to demonize Nigerians as if all Nigerians are fraudulent. sad sad sad sad
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by tommyking1(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Congrats Uncle we are proud of you
Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by Desiderius(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice one bro...but let's be truthful here there was no way he was ever gonna divert that cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Muslim Lady Denied Being Called To The Nigerian Bar For Wearing Hijab / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.