Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bbnaija 2020: My Life Would Have Been Ruined If I Attended UNILAG – Dorathy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: My Life Would Have Been Ruined If I Attended UNILAG – Dorathy (707 Views)

Your Life Is In Ruined If You Are A Fan Of Tonto Dikeh- Kemi Olunloyo / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: My Life Would Have Been Ruined If I Attended UNILAG – Dorathy by yanga24(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija female housemate, Dorathy has said her life would have been ruined if she attended the University of Lagos (Unilag).

Dorathy said this while telling housemates the story of how she was denied admission at two Nigerian universities.

“I wanted to go to the University of Benin and Unilag but was not admitted by any of the schools.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-my-life-unilag-dorathy

Re: Bbnaija 2020: My Life Would Have Been Ruined If I Attended UNILAG – Dorathy by Skyfornia(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
yanga24:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija female housemate, Dorathy has said her life would have been ruined if she attended the University of Lagos (Unilag).

Dorathy said this while telling housemates the story of how she was denied admission at two Nigerian universities.

“I wanted to go to the University of Benin and Unilag but was not admitted by any of the schools.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-my-life-unilag-dorathy
Half baked report

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle / WOW!! Amazing Wedding Ceremony Of Skycity TV Director, Engr Sunday Udoh / DJ SWITCH Expose Hidden Secret About Lekki Massacre Who She Saw (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.