Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle (700 Views)

Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle by Pmpm: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2020
A Nigerian lady can contain her joy as her boyfriend who she met on twitter 2years ago finally propose to her.

She shares some adorable romantic photos on her page to show how happy she was as she is prepared to walk down to the altar soon with the man of her dreams.

See their Romantic Photos and Video moment below :

https://www.praizemedia.com/couple-who-met-on-twitter-2years-ago-prepares-to-walk-down-the-aisle/

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle by chatinent: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2020
How do these things work over social media? It does sound like a no-brainer. Where are the N'landers who want an happily-ever-after?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle by shamsin6300(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2020
I hope some Nairaland girls can learn from this. #SMH
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle by Ahmed0336(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
My own be say I'm happy he didn't kneel down before proposing.

HML in advance to them.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 2years Ago Prepares To Walk Down The Aisle by Pmpm: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2020
chatinent:
How do these things work over social media? It does sound like a no-brainer. Where are the N'landers who want an happily-ever-after?
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship / Learn How To Pose When Snapping, Fans Blast Rema Because Of These Pics / ‘why I Cancelled My Wedding At The Eleventh Hour’- Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.