Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health (76554 Views)

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
u
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by iCauseTrouble: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
sad
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by panpan(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
How do we breathe effectively with both face-shield and face-mask put on like this?

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Slawormir: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by samarine(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Face mask is enough
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by 4tomandchi: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Double Wahala for... grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Benprass(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
We like to over do things in this country, why will normal human being wear two in one face mask, some people put on signboard on their face they call it face mask.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by NobleAngell(f): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Nova15:

Is face mask not worse?
Well, apparently it is better. Cos as it is, you still need the mask with the shield.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Wettoid123: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
help me to tell them ooooo because it has now become a fashion show in my office!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by tendyjohn(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Good
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by maisauki: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
engrtee:
double money
na really double wahala ooo
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by SmartPolician: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him.

Veryyyyyyyy unnecessary

You are just dense

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hotdealz(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2020
OK, got it.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by oloworulz(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I don't use any of those. grin
what do u now use? Cotton wool in the nostrils?
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by CrazeMan69(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him.
grin why are you like this ?
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

Veryyyyyyyy unnecessary

You are just dense
and who made you a judge of what's necessary and what's not? mr intelligent
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Truetalk3139: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing development. Ankara nose mask users right now!
ode
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by CrazeMan69(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I think say you chop ban grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by realstars: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Work don spoil for slay queens their makeup go still spoil for that mask inside the shield.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nova15: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, apparently it is better. Cos as it is, you still need the mask with the shield.

I was opting to get a face shield today, face mask almost suffocated me last Sunday. That thing isn't safe.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by dominique(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
And governor Wike was gallantly wearing the face shield as if he has made it in life, corona will fear him and jakpa

I wonder why people think they don't need nose mask after using face shield, this is an air borne virus we're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by leke12(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Bad timing
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Aksnoopy: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2020
This is actually the right way to use it, because using faceshield along offers no protection.

Anyway, I have face shield and facemask for sale in bulk and wholesale price. Facechield- #400 surgical disposable face mask- #4000 per pack of 50 pieces. Contact me if interested.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by sapila: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Best and Proper way to Wear the Viral Face Shield by Federal Ministry Of Health.

Let's inform them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fmohnigeria/status/1276417926388645888

God bless u. I have been wondering how people think that something that doesn't even cover your noise properly when there is a big opening below it. Anyone that coughs close to u is likely to infect you cos your mouth and noise are not properly shielded and still people still feel they are safe with this shield.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by realstars: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
4tomandchi:
Double Wahala for... grin
Asho Bodey.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by ORIAYO70(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Best and Proper way to Wear the Viral Face Shield by Federal Ministry Of Health.

Let's inform them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fmohnigeria/status/1276417926388645888

#una de mad u for say make I no breathe, cos I dey China...

Scammers every where.....
I obviously know that there is corona here
But the percentage is 0.001 compared to what D's corrupt people were fielding to us...

Corona business
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago

You're lost in body, soul and spirit

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by AfroKnight: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Nova15:

I was opting to get a face shield today, face mask almost suffocated me last Sunday. That thing isn't safe.

The shield is pretty much useless without a mask. In my opinion, the only thing that shield does is remind you that you are about to touch your face without washing your hands.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
dem suppose cover the eyes and forehead too. Ndi ara
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by AntiWailer: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
A doctor also confirmed that.

It is better u dnt waste money on face shield and use face mask only.

Using face shield without face mask is as good as not using at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.