Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health (76553 Views)

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by ilovewater89(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago
funny but offensive
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by AdeniyiA(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Is it air borne finally?
Ooo, thank you for the question o. They should tell us. If it's not, d shield should suffice

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by AdeniyiA(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago
Tell your illuminati pastor that the hottest part of hell awaits him angry
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by aalangel(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mtchewwwwwww...
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Corroro: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
The face shield should be bulletproof
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

God loves you deeply and he said he shall be the help to your cries. You are blessed
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Ooo, thank you for the question o. They should tell us. If it's not, d shield should suffice

You get the point! kiss
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
obonujoker:

You are growing dumber bro.... Repent...
You need to listen to righteousness89 more
Nah, It's righteousness89 that needs to listen to me more
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmaella:
look at this dunderhead. Foolishly ignorant. Who told you God doesn't kill. He kills. Why call himself consuming fire. For the record the Israelites who complained were killed, the king who exhalted himself as God in acts of the apostles was killed worms ate him up, king Senechereb of Asiria lost 85000 soldiers in one night when the angel of death visited them by simply taken the breathe of life from them. All the first born of the Egyptian both human and beast were killed, Annanias and Sapphira were killed etc. And you animal say He doesn't kill. That man is more dangerous than you think. Goat head.
all happened in a book. For the sake of discussion I'm willing to admit that the guy you gave example of there who said he didn't need your useless dead Jew did indeed get killed for that. I however need you to tell me what insult was directed to your Jewish Jesus by Myles Munroe and his wife, also Bimbo Odukoya who died in plane crashes while travelling to spread the gospel
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
ilovewater89:
funny but offensive
Just the way I want it to be, so I'd take your post as a compliment
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by emeka1759(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt grin ....na to wear helmet go sure pass
i swear bro
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by lanre88(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
We supply face shields in bulk.

Call us as our Ileya promo is still on.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmaella:
look at this dunderhead. Foolishly ignorant. Who told you God doesn't kill. He kills. Why call himself consuming fire. For the record the Israelites who complained were killed, the king who exhalted himself as God in acts of the apostles was killed worms ate him up, king Senechereb of Asiria lost 85000 soldiers in one night when the angel of death visited them by simply taken the breathe of life from them. All the first born of the Egyptian both human and beast were killed, Annanias and Sapphira were killed etc. And you animal say He doesn't kill. That man is more dangerous than you think. Goat head.

U are an ignorant fellow!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by OnyesomJ(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt grin ....na to wear helmet go sure pass
you sabi wella grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Sniper101(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
In other words, if Covid-19 no get you
Suffocation go get you ni grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by xxfrancis3(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Asshole
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing development.
Ankara nose mask users right now!

That's the standard.
The alternative nose masks were as a result of necessity people brought upon us.

Raised price!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Rapture4real(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

God will disgrace you for this insult on my Lord Jesus Christ.As you call.yourself hopefulllandlord, you.wont become one until you repent of this blasphemy
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Rapture4real:

God will disgrace you for this insult on my Lord Jesus Christ.As you call.yourself hopefulllandlord, you.wont become one until you repent of this blasphemy
Your god is useless and nonexistent. Richard Dawkins is worth millions of dollars and he made his money by insulting your god. FYI I'm a landlord already

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rapture4real:

Lol, Jesus must be proud, Terrorist!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by emmaella: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Your god is useless and nonexistent. Richard Dawkins is worth millions of dollars and he made his money by insulting your god. FYI I'm a landlord already
landlord of a hut grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
emmaella:
landlord of a hut grin
still a landlord smiley

3 Likes

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by lakesidead: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Faceshield available at #400/pc. Contact us on 07018072805
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by TheCork(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Berrymoss:
grin

Kaiii are nyansh. I drive brand knew BMW & I have moiney. Please can I have yor nomba please? cheesy
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by TheCork(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Berrymoss:
grin

Kaiii see nyansh. I drive brand knew BMW & I have moiney. Please can I have yor nomba? cheesy
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by mitchellwealth(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Any one knows medical practitioners interested in High quality Surgical/Medical Disposable Blue Face mask?

I have over 25 Cartons to sell off as soon as possible (PERSON NEED MONEY NOW, IF NA COCOYAM I PLANT SEF, E GO PAY ME WELLA)

Each Carton contain 40 Boxes
Each Box Contains 50 pieces

A Box at Wholesale comes for ₦5000 each, Market Price is ₦9000

Today i am Offering a Discount sale To recover my landing Cost Only.

I am offering 20% OFF for interest between 2 to 20 boxes only

I am offering 30% OFF for interest above 20 boxes

Interested Person can contact me for further enquiry (WHATSAPP/CALL) +2348090954282

SAVE ₦60,000 per CARTON purchase

NOTE:
If you will expect me to help you ship to your location, it will be on a pay before service charge and you will foot the shipping cost oooo.
I will prefer you visit and pick yours at our Location very close to Synagogue Church of all Nations, the Ikotun Market Area, Lagos State.

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by ForG(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
alizma:

This is not original but fancy. The best face shield is one with a kind of foam that brace ones forehead.

Abeg, you fit comot my number. I am not in this field anymore.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by alizma: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2021
ForG:

Abeg, you fit comot my number. I am not in this field anymore.
Done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.