Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love (342 Views)

Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by kevvv: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Breaking up is even sadder when you’re still in love with your soon-to-be ex. However, parting ways may sometimes be a sound decision.

The harsh truth is that a healthy relationship requires more than love. You need to be compatible and respectful toward each other. Read more https://bestbro.co.ke/how-to-deal-with-breaking-up-when-youre-still-in-love/
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by newharddrives(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Is this all?
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by kevvv: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Nope. There are more
newharddrives:
Is this all?
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by newharddrives(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
kevvv:
Nope. There are more
l for talk oh, because l know all of them
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by kevvv: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Haha.. lets go
newharddrives:
l for talk oh, because l know all of them
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by newharddrives(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
kevvv:
Haha.. lets go
no na,l don't wanna do ur Job for you grin
Re: How To Deal With Breaking Up When You’re Still In Love by kevvv: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2020
grin grin... alright.. you win oh
newharddrives:
no na,l don't wanna do ur Job for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Howie T The Man That Discovered P Square Who Just Died / My Experience With Maria / I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.