Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Was Once A Plantain Hawker –biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once A Plantain Hawker –biodun Okeowo (299 Views)

"Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once A Plantain Hawker –biodun Okeowo by Hunt27: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo, better known as Omoborty has gained eminence in the movie industry not only because of her talent on screen but because of her sexy body shape.

The actress who is mostly known for her roles in Yoruba movies recently made a revelation of how she had her fair share of hard life.

The single mother of two, who has over the years learnt how to deal with criticisms, says she is happy that those who didn’t believe in her dream some years back, are now trying hard to be in her good books.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/i-was-once-a-plantain-hawker-biodun-okeowo/

(1) (Reply)

Second Fight In The House; Kaisha Calls Lucy An “old Cargo” (video) / You Can’t Demand Respect From Your Wife When You Don’t Respect Her — Eucharia / BIG Shock!!!..corona Has Killed The Chairman Of Onigbongbo LCDA In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.