Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai (59184 Views)

You Are Barred From Strikes, Explore Negotiation - FG To NLC / Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by alexola20(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by LaboPolitics: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sadly, people majorly involved in these crimes are the same people making the loudest noise about Nigeria's battered image abroad.

In this case, they will say "Nigeria". Meanwhile, few hausas or yorubas involved in crime, same clowns will scream "afonja" or "abokki", not Nigeria o.

They have been living in self delusional lies, always lying to themselves.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

yorubas are the biggest Nigerian criminals in the middle east and Arab countries. They run the Internet Scam and drugs network in those Arab countries. It is public knowledge. Stop the grandstanding.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by bigcasava1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Icechillz:
So you are blaming Buhari for their stupidity right? you must be dumb.
And ur father too. Maggot!
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by bigcasava1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
authority2006:

Below is one of them, hear him.

Fulani cow, drinkers of innocent blood. The blood of innocent u and ur uncle in kaduna and aso rock will haunt all. Idiots
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Icechillz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
bigcasava1:
And ur father too. Maggot!
You are a stupid fool from a broken home, idiot!
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by timifaithus(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by kabillionaire(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sorry!
Forgive us, we're product of a failed experiment.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Authenticlady(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
My brother is in UAE now but has not gotten a job and his Visa has expired during this covid 19 period. They are giving from now till 10th to leave Dubai. He needs a job so he can stay back, he has been down. Who can help him please, what can he do?
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sadly, people majorly involved in these crimes are the same people making the loudest noise about Nigeria's battered image abroad.

In this case, they will say "Nigeria". Meanwhile, few hausas or yorubas involved in crime, same clowns will scream "afonja" or "abokki", not Nigeria o.

Continue deceiving yourselves

Then, why is it so difficult to let those" bad eggs" to go and live on there own?

Tell your government to let those people go so that others will be free from their "crime".
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Simplyleo: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Psoul:

Then, why is it so difficult to let those" bad eggs" to go and live on there own?

Tell your government to let those people go so that others will be free from their "crime".
If I have my way, trust me, before 10:30 am today, I will do it.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Psoul(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

If I have my way, trust me, before 10:30 am today, I will do it.

Have you asked yourself why those that have their ways to do it are finding it very difficult to do it.

Don't you think that there are something indispensable in those bad eggs that they they want to miss irrespective of their presumed bad influence.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Simplyleo: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
Psoul:

Have you asked yourself why those that have their ways to do it are finding it very difficult to do it.

Don't you think that there are something indispensable in those bad eggs that they they want to miss irrespective of their presumed bad influence.
[/s]
Stop disturbing me with rubbish. I don't have any damn biz with those who had their ways but refused to act.

What I know is that if I have my way, 1 hour is too much for me
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Psoul(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stop disturbing me with rubbish. I don't have any damn biz with those who had their ways but refused to act.

What I know is that if I have my way, 1 hour is too much for me

It's very obvious u don't have answer to why those that have their ways to let those "bad eggs" go on their own or you know the answer but just don't want to say it cos it may hurt you.

Unfortunately, you don't have your way. Even if you have your way, you will see what those that have their ways today have seen and by then, you will also refuse to do what you would have love them to do now that you don't have ur way.

Difficult situation. A situation where u wish some death but unfortunately, the person u wish death is the source of ur life. He dies and u dies too.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by authority2006(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
bigcasava1:
Fulani cow, drinkers of innocent blood. The blood of innocent u and ur uncle in kaduna and aso rock will haunt all. Idiots

Lol. U don mean it!
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Jh0wsef(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
operationmoses:
What skill do you teach
Graphics design.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by jude79(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Continue deceiving yourselves.

Shut up and stop talking nonsense, all Nigerian ethnic groups soil Nigerian image one way or the other, stop living in denial.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by jude79(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
chrisxxx:

And that's why we the Ikwerre people by all means would want nothing to do with them.

Shut up, your not ikwerre
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by chrisxxx(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
jude79:

Shut up, your not ikwerre
This is the only time u mixed being naughty and being sensible together.
Before now you were entirely riddled with naughtiness.
I am Iwhuruohna.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by jude79(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Icechillz:
So you are blaming Buhari for their stupidity right? you must be dumb.
Yea, people had to survive, and since the nigerian leaders incompetently and criminally blocks their means of survival through foolish and nepotistic policies, appointment of criminals in the name of political alies to man sensitive position, and they end up embezzling and laundering the countries wealth. This makes it hard for nigerians people to make it in their country, so they go out and start showcasing what their leaders taught them.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by jude79(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
chrisxxx:

This is the only time u mixed being naughty and being sensible together.
Before now you were entirely riddled with naughtiness.
I am Iwhuruohna.
It's iwuruoha not iwuruohna
Again, your not ikwerre.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by jude79(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Psoul:

It's very obvious u don't have answer to why those that have their ways to let those "bad eggs" go on their own or you know the answer but just don't want to say it cos it may hurt you.

Unfortunately, you don't have your way. Even if you have your way, you will see what those that have their ways today have seen and by then, you will also refuse to do what you would have love them to do now that you don't have ur way.

Difficult situation. A situation where u wish some death but unfortunately, the person u wish death is the source of ur life. He dies and u dies too.

Gbam, those people he wants dead are the people that sustains the country.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Psoul(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
jude79:

Gbam, those people he wants dead are the people that sustains the country.

Exactly my brother.
They said we are bad but they can't do without us
Let the bad ppl go so u can be free....they refused.
They try to make things very difficult for us but we kept getting better than them.
They lock us up in a place where there is no air. We produce our air there and they become angry.
They are just jealous of our unstoppable progress.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by chrisxxx(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
jude79:

It's iwuruoha not iwuruohna
Again, your not ikwerre.
Anu no wnu owu Isoma is weiiii?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.