Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Pap Making Business Story. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Pap Making Business Story. (43200 Views)

Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. / Order For Your Fresh Pap(akamu/ogi) / Fresh Pap Made In Hygienic Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by kamidee: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Forget not the days of little beginning

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by articlewriter: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Don't worry Ambode sorry Sanwo Olu will call you.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Damseldammie(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
May God bless your hustle real good

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
God bless your hustle, greater height I pray for you.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by tareigns(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Do not despise the days of your little beginning my nigggar..
Keep it up... don't give up....nor be stone you dey cook na Beans....very soon he go don...

And promise me one thing my nigggar.....any girl way nor dey loyal to you as you dey manage this pap huzzle so
Nor allow her sit down for front of your Benz once every where don bust for you

What is gee boy..,..?
Show that work some respect... just say "bombing" or "street" or " huzzle"

I always wish some people here on nairaland will not be looking for "target posts" for them to show them selves. You get brain "mr only boy". I Enjoy most of your posts.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Ayuba07(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
That's my junior brother, am proud of ur hustle my guy....
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Simplecity(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
God bless your hustle bro.

To everywhere hardworking guy on the streets, keep pushing.... One day we will hit the mulla big time. Na only time e go take. Just time.
we all know what the fish looks like tongue
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by callmehydee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good Lord bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by OdenKelechi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
God bless your hustle.

There was the choice of being a criminal but you chose to hustle instead. God bless you for that.

2 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Kestolove(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dirty environment...dats y I don't drink pap outside
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
God bless your hustle.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by simplesearch: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good effort but try and keep your environment clean. Don't act like most road mechanic do who brand their noble profession with dirty attires as if they are mutually inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by anonimi: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
good, see person wey i senior with 10yrs don dey stand him legs for ground and start life with pap business and making cool cash from it, and me i dey here jobless they hustle for first to comment on each post on f.p ....na wah for this kind life wey no balance oo

Life balance. This Life balance well well.
Na you wey no balance. Make you work to balance ya life.
Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Justseyii: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Saw this post on twitter, Good stuff. More sales for him.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by anonimi: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
simplesearch:
Good effort but try and keep your environment clean. Don't act like most road mechanic do who brand their noble profession with dirty attires as if they are mutually inclusive.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Averys(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cool
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by anonimi: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
articlewriter:
Don't worry Ambode sorry Sanwo Olu will call you.

It was only a matter of time for one of the jobless commentators to show up with senseless talk.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3346292_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by paulolee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
anonimi:

Life balance. This Life balance well well.
Na you wey no balance. Make you work to balance ya life.
Thank me later.
lolz...i no wan follow ur argue abt watin sure abeg....so u de tell me say pikin wey dm born inside rich family bribe nature to make am better pass pikin wey dm born for slump abi??
even plato once said "some people are born to rule and some are born tonbe slaves" no be about hustling abeg..
some no know watin hustle means bcoz they are born into wealth and others de hustle for years and still die in penury...i no wan talk abeg...
see as u de type the go work and balance ur life like say e easy, abi u no de dis naija??

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Kemimarch16(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by anonimi: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
lolz...i no wan follow ur argue abt watin sure abeg....so u de tell me say pikin wey dm born inside rich family bribe nature to make am better pass pikin wey dm born for slump abi??
even plato once said "some people are born to rule and some are born tonbe slaves" no be about hustling abeg..
some no know watin hustle means bcoz they are born into wealth and others de hustle for years and still die in penury...i no wan talk abeg...
see as u de type the go work and balance ur life like say e easy, abi u no de dis naija??

All this, while true, is irrelevant to this thread.
If you can't simply encourage the guy, abeg waka pass.

paulolee:
good, see person wey i senior with 10yrs don dey stand him legs for ground and start life with pap business and making cool cash from it, and me i dey here jobless they hustle for first to comment on each post on f.p ....na wah for this kind life wey no balance oo

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kudos
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by etrange: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
He should invest in upgrading his production environment

He will when he's got the resources.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Olamilekan08(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kittex7:
Parental upbringing(some) is one of our problems in Nigeria.
If you are a Tailor as a parent let your children know much about the work and train them in school
If you are a bricklayer. Let your male children know deep about the work and train them in school
What I meant by parental problems is the fact that some parents don't expose their children to the work that bring them daily bread in the family. Especially Yoruba parents. All they believe in is education then start using the yeye certificate to look for yeye job that does not exist anymore. Let's change our views. Well things have started changing now in 21st century. Our eyes are opening more more. See the young boy now I believe this was his mother business b4 he develops interest in it.

True talk!

My dad is a furniture maker, a great one at that. His works can easily be passed as imported.

What about me his son, I can't even nail two words together without breaking one or both cheesy cheesy cheesy. While growing up, he always made sure his children don't frequent his workshop.

Anytime I find my self there, though, what I usually remember about the visit is how he spoilt us with iya alamala food and the ogufes. grin

Though a graduate, I still very much wish I know my dad's trade.

2 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by earnit1: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
ok
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Once a parent is in a business, it's very easy for their offspring to join the business and even make more money than the parent because of innovative ideas. Take a look at Trump and his father, Dangote and his grandfather, and so on.

I've heard guys who joined their mom's crayfish business even before graduating from the university. They didn't need to walk around with a certificate because of unemployment.

The point I'm making is that as an entrepreneur, no matter how small, you're paving a path for your generation.

It's not about instant gratification, it's a long term goal. Don't forget this.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by gafaardy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Welldone! I wish you success
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Dansioligy: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Do not despise the days of your little beginning my nigggar..
Keep it up... don't give up....nor be stone you dey cook na Beans....very soon he go don...

And promise me one thing my nigggar.....any girl way nor dey loyal to you as you dey manage this pap huzzle so
Nor allow her sit down for front of your Benz once every where don bust for you

What is gee boy..,..?
Show that work some respect... just say "bombing" or "street" or " huzzle"
why must u comment with Damm niggar always, ur matter don tire pipu
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by baybie3(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good one but try keep the environment and your equipments/tools clean. You can even employ someone to do that for you.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Averys(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by lichocho(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
Atleast we can see evidence of his hustle not someone who told us she sold some imaginary fish to buy a car.
una too get mouth here.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital! / Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.