Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Pap Making Business Story. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Pap Making Business Story. (43264 Views)

Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. / Order For Your Fresh Pap(akamu/ogi) / Fresh Pap Made In Hygienic Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Moscodee1990(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good, hygiene is important
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by fkj950ax(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
here's already a huge bit of comfort, because we ground with an electric engine, which saves money (Fuel, Oil, servicing).
It is a kind of business, that you must have your markets, and it's lucrative

OP
What's your monthly NEPA bill before you say it's lucrative
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by authority2006(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
good, see person wey i senior with 10yrs don dey stand him legs for ground and start life with pap business and making cool cash from it, and me i dey here jobless they hustle for first to comment on each post on f.p .... na wah for this kind life wey no balance oo

It is easy and simple only if you can do something similar to what he's doing. You just need something practical, it doesn't have to be pap business
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by authority2006(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooil:
Once a parent is in a business, it's very easy for their offspring to join the business and even make more money than the parent because of innovative ideas. Take a look at Trump and his father, Dangote and his grandfather, and so on.

I've heard guys who joined their mom's crayfish business even before graduating from the university. They didn't need to walk around with a certificate because of unemployment.

The point I'm making is that as an entrepreneur, no matter how small, you're paving a path for your generation.

It's not about instant gratification, it's a long term goal. Don't forget this.

@ OneMillionBoys, she made a lot of sense, why crossing out her entire comment? I made the same remarks about three days ago when I asked about a friend and was told that he's now managing his daddy's planks business
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Olamilekan08:

True talk!

My dad is a furniture maker, a great one at that. His works can easily be passed as imported.

What about me his son, I can't even nail two words together without breaking one or both cheesy cheesy cheesy. While growing up, he always made sure his children don't frequent his workshop.

Anytime I find my self there, though, what I usually remember about the visit is how he spoilt us with iya alamala food and the ogufes. grin

Though a graduate, I still very much wish I know my dad's trade.
My own story is the fact that my dad was a bricklayer. His sole aim is to send us to school and start making it big in life. My guy I can't even mix cement with sand together bro and it's very painful. We were semi butty children that time. As of the time I was unemployed at all I nearly curse myself and my dad for not letting us know about his job. If I did know the job brother I 4 no collect any job at all. I for Don join my education with it start winning small small contracts by now.... I blame our parents for not putting that sense in us... Now I wear suit inside hot weather with token at the end of the month... I weep my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
[s][/s]

Nna, you're too slow with the canceling thing o. I've been expecting your cancellations since four days now. Did you run out of data? You should have asked me na.

I like it when you cancel immediately. If you're not fit for this trolling business of yours, try recruiting members of your family to help out.

2 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
davooomat:
And I dey find where to buy pat in Ado?? Broz where is your location lemme bring media to you??
Can you drop your WhatsApp detail sir?
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
authority2006:

@ OneMillionBoys, he made a lot of sense, why crossing out his entire comment? I made the same remarks about three days ago when I asked about a friend and was told that he's now managing his daddy's planks business

Don't mind him, he is a troll.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
fkj950ax:
here's already a huge bit of comfort, because we ground with an electric engine, which saves money (Fuel, Oil, servicing).
It is a kind of business, that you must have your markets, and it's lucrative

OP
What's your monthly NEPA bill before you say it's lucrative
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Investnow2017: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by merits(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adieza:

https://www.facebook.com/100002269179798/posts/3115545451864397/?app=fbl
May almighty God continue to bless you and keep your mother healthy for you, unlike some
other lazy youths.

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Goldp5988(f): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
God bless your work.

#NigerianYouthsAreNotLazy.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by fkj950ax(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adieza:

7-8 hours of grinding daily at N3,000 a month.

The truth is if this was a sane society, you will have cited this production in a cluster and power will be provided in bulk for you and others.

Well done on the initiative. You have done what others like me have failed to do.

Please try and scale up. That is what will guarantee growth that will last generations.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by alpharoyalty: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Weldone!!!!!
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Did he say Ado-ekiti?
Yes sir.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
fkj950ax:

7-8 hours of grinding daily at N3,000 a month.

The truth is if this was a sane society, you will have cited this production in a cluster and power will be provided in bulk for you and others.

Well done on the initiative. You have done what others like me have failed to do.

Please try and scale up. That is what will guarantee growth that will last generations.

The electricity in my area is stable though.
I'm waiting for supports to go on next level.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
merits:

May almighty God continue to bless you and keep your mother healthy for you, unlike some
other lazy youths.
Amen.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Tessasset(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kittex7:
Parental upbringing(some) is one of our problems in Nigeria.
If you are a Tailor as a parent let your children know much about the work and train them in school
If you are a bricklayer. Let your male children know deep about the work and train them in school
What I meant by parental problems is the fact that some parents don't expose their children to the work that bring them daily bread in the family. Especially Yoruba parents. All they believe in is education then start using the yeye certificate to look for yeye job that does not exist anymore. Let's change our views. Well things have started changing now in 21st century. Our eyes are opening more more. See the young boy now I believe this was his mother business b4 he develops interest in it.
This is absolutely true, parents really need to involve their children in their business or vocation, let your children know what you do right from when they're still little.
One thing I really admire about Mike Bamiloye is the way all his children are involved in his ministry's filmmaking.

My dad is a plumber and I followed him to sites a couple of times when I was really young. I couldn't do the work but I already knew some of the materials, so I was passing them to him. He saw how I easily recognized the materials and their sizes... my dad had to take me to go and learn from one of his igbo friends who was selling plumbing materials. I learnt it and later started receiving salary till I entered university.
I'm still in school and I have serious plans of doing the business when I'm out of school...I even made some cool cash from it before the lockdown. The church I attend in school needed to renovate the toilets, bathrooms and some leaking pipes. I got the mini contract, all I had to do was to look for a plumber, supply the materials and supervise the work. My dad was really impressed when I later told him of what I did.

6 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Adieza(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Investnow2017:
What is your average daily turn over like?
I gain almost 10,000 from a production. I do production twice a week.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplecity:
we all know what the fish looks like tongue

Which fish
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Investnow2017: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adieza:

I gain almost 10,000 from a production.
I do production twice a week.
Waoo. Keep it up. Like some did observe, work hard on the work environment. Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by MOTIONTECH(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
WTH is pap.....abeg na ogi.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by TutorV(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kittex7:
Parental upbringing(some) is one of our problems in Nigeria.
If you are a Tailor as a parent let your children know much about the work and train them in school
If you are a bricklayer. Let your male children know deep about the work and train them in school
What I meant by parental problems is the fact that some parents don't expose their children to the work that bring them daily bread in the family. Especially Yoruba parents. All they believe in is education then start using the yeye certificate to look for yeye job that does not exist anymore. Let's change our views. Well things have started changing now in 21st century. Our eyes are opening more more. See the young boy now I believe this was his mother business b4 he develops interest in it.

This was functional education that our traditional society had. Nobody dey look for job anywhere then. Every family has a specific trade and craft but we have lost it because of certificate-driven education! Because of leadership failure now, we are going back to where we were before.

2 Likes

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by jurgyvideos: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
May God bless your hustling

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by FLOTAN(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
That’s really good of you to be productively engaged in the food business.

For increased patronage, sustainability and expansion into the export market, please pay attention to the production process and ensure you maintain the highest level of hygiene in all stages.

***Are you getting ready to write your success story? Your story begins with when you acted upon your real estate dreams. Let’s help you get started!

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Kemmyi2019(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Waoh!!! i'm really touched with this, God bless your hustle bro.
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Originalsly: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...i no wan follow ur argue abt watin sure abeg....so u de tell me say pikin wey dm born inside rich family bribe nature to make am better pass pikin wey dm born for slump abi??
even plato once said "some people are born to rule and some are born tonbe slaves" no be about hustling abeg..
some no know watin hustle means bcoz they are born into wealth and others de hustle for years and still die in penury...i no wan talk abeg...
see as u de type the go work and balance ur life like say e easy, abi u no de dis naija??

You funny!.....how will you balance your life if you don't try?... all your effort and energy you invest in FTC....that was your confession.... so how will your life ever balance?... unless Seun go crazy and begin giving out million Naira to FTC. But I like your courage to come out and tell it like it is.... I know you will make adjustments.
@ topic.... very interesting and motivating.

1 Like

Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Fmlao: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
... Kudos
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by officialfestus(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
I salute your courage bro
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Olamilekan08(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kittex7:

My own story is the fact that my dad was a bricklayer. His sole aim is to send us to school and start making it big in life. My guy I can't even mix cement with sand together bro and it's very painful. We were semi butty children that time. As of the time I was unemployed at all I nearly curse myself and my dad for not letting us know about his job. If I did know the job brother I 4 no collect any job at all. I for Don join my education with it start winning small small contracts by now.... I blame our parents for not putting that sense in us... Now I wear suit inside hot weather with token at the end of the month... I weep my guy

Sorry. I understand your pain.

Just imagine the combination Degree/education + Craft/skills
Re: My Pap Making Business Story. by Averys(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Her3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkey Farming In Nigeria: How To Start, Benefits And Steps To Take / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.