Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel (3307 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
1. Proselyzing Christian doctrine or converting a Jew to Christianity is a criminal offence punishable with a prison sentence

2. Desecration, vandalism and burning of churches and places of Christian worship , holy sites are a regular occurrence in Israel

3. Christian worshippers and clergy are subject to random abuse , spitting by Jews

4. Distribution of Christian tracts is banned in Israel

5. The New Testament is banned in Israel

6. Every year during Good Friday, Jewish mob gathered to burn the New Testament

7. Toledo Yeshu, a book that blasphemes Christ remains a best seller in Israel.

8. Jews are the most racist bastards on the planet

9. Jews consider Blacks to be subhuman without a soul

10. Slavery is widely approved of by Jews as their Torah and Talmud justifies ownership and sale of slaves. Jews dominated both the Atlantic and Trans-Saharan slave trade. They owned all the slave vessels, auction houses and plantations in the Americas. They were the staunchest opposers to abolition of slavery. They used both Biblical narrative of Ham and Darwinsm to defend the continued practice of slavery

11. Jews are genocidal maniacs who believe the world is theirs through their father Cain through Canaan and have no problem geniciding the gentiles

12. Israel is the number 1 destination for trafficked women and girls.

13. There is a thriving $15bn slave prostitution industry in Israel involving trafficked women and girls from across the world which both the Jewish political and religious authority approve of.

14. Israel is capital of fugitive pedophiles as the Israeli govt does not extradict it's citizens.

15. Epstein is well and alive in Israel. His escape was faccilitated by Mossad and deep state agents in the US

16. Israel accounts for majority of cybercrimes. Interpol is frustrated by the Israeli govt's refusal to cooperate in investigating and extradicting Jewish criminals. This is largely because in the Satanic Talmud, Jews are encouraged to cheat and dupe the gentile.

17. Israel is capital for organ trafficking. In Libya, Jews controlled the harvesting of organs from African migrants. Jews also used ISIS in Syria and Iraq to harvest organs which are later transported to Israel. In the US, the FBI broke a Jewish Mafia syndicate that involved Mossad and Jewish rabbis who where engaged in organ theft and trafficking

18 Jews are antichristian , genocidal, Satan worshipping liars who are a plague to humanity.

19. Christianity is not recognized as a religion by the state. There is a Sharia court in Israel that is fully backed by the Constitution

20. Christianity is considered as a pagan religion while Islam is seen as a lower sect of Judaism

Google is your friend .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bonus points:

Mohammed's close confidant, General and in-law who later became the first Caliph, Abu Bakr was a Jew.

You can search the virtual Jewish libary and see how they wrote glowingly about his Jewish heritage

There was once a Jewish King of Yemen (King Yusuf) who waged a genocidal war on Christians. Joeseph and his band of Jewish maniacs where uprooted by the Emperor of Ethiopia who came to the rescue of Christians.

The Jews never forget and so they avenged and killed Emperor Salasie with their Marxist idiots from where the only living true heir to the throne of David was murdered and monarchy dissolved.

They did this to pave way for the bastard Rothschild lineage to take the throne as the Jewish Messiah aka antichrist which 99% of you churchgoers will worship at his feet.

4 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by ogbuefi677(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
But dem no de behead ppl amidst chants of "allahu akbar" ba?

3 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm not a Jew neither do I support the way Nnamdi is associating Igbos and biafra with Jews and Judaism, But this your write up is misleading and pure hocus pocus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I'm not a Jew neither do I support the way Nnamdi is associating Igbos and biafra with Jews and Judaism, But this your write up is misleading and pure hocus pocus

Have you been to Israel?

Have you ever met a Jew in your life?

What part of my post is wrong?

Have you tried visiting Israeli blogs?

You are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

I don't blame you though. You have been led astray by the Judas goats that claim to be men of God to believe in Jewish Choseness.

Awake!

12 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by tamdun: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:
1. Proselyzing [s]Christian doctrine or converting a Jew to Christianity is a criminal offence punishable with a prison sentence

2. Desecration, vandalism and burning of churches and places of Christian worship , holy sites are a regular occurrence in Israel

3. Christian worshippers and clergy are subject to random abuse , spitting by Jews

10. Slavery is widely approved of by Jews as their Torah and Talmud justifies ownership and sale of slaves. Jews dominated both the Atlantic and Trans-Saharan slave trade. They owned all the slave vessels, auction houses and plantations in the Americas. They were the staunchest opposers to abolition of slavery. They used both Biblical narrative of Ham and Darwinsm to defend the continued practice of slavery

11. Jews are genocidal maniacs who believe the world is theirs through their father Cain through Canaan and have no problem geniciding the gentiles

13. There is a thriving $15bn slave prostitution industry in Israel involving trafficked women and girls from across the world which both the Jewish political and religious authority approve of.

14. Israel is capital of fugitive pedophiles as the Israeli govt does not extradict it's citizens.

15. Epstein is well and alive in Israel. His escape was faccilitated by Mossad and deep state agents in the US

16. Israel accounts for majority of cybercrimes. Interpol is frustrated by the Israeli govt's refusal to cooperate in investigating and extradicting Jewish criminals. This is largely because in the Satanic Talmud, Jews are encouraged to cheat and dupe the gentile.

17. Israel is capital for organ trafficking. In Libya, Jews controlled the harvesting of organs from African migrants. Jews also used ISIS in Syria and Iraq to harvest organs which are later transported to Israel. In the US, the FBI broke a Jewish Mafia syndicate that involved Mossad and Jewish rabbis who where engaged in organ theft and trafficking

18 Jews are antichristian , genocidal, Satan worshipping liars who are a plague to humanity.

19. Christianity is not recognized as a religion by the state. There is a Sharia court in Israel that is fully backed by the Constitution

20. Christianity is considered as a pagan religion while Islam is seen as a lower sect of Judaism

Google is your friend [/s].
Liar

1 Like

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
ogbuefi677:
But dem no de behead ppl amidst chants of "allahu akbar" ba?

Islam is PG rated when compared to modern day Judaism.

ISIS was an Israeli backed and sponsored operation to destabilize Syria and Iraq towards the Greater Israel Project.

Jews are more blood thirsty and sychopaths than their Sunni minions.

Google the taken of Jerusalem by Saladin and how the Jews paid huge sums to the Muslim Army to hand over the Christians to them. All 70,000 Christians mostly Greek and Armenian where slaughtered by the Jews.

The Jews were responsible for the Armenian genocide , the Russian and Ukrainian genocide that saw a total of at least 50million people

Let's come closer home and see how the Jew is responsible for the genocide of Africans kidnapped and ferried across the Atlantic- over 70-90 million Africans died during transport.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee

5 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by 360degreess(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP is 100% correct. Most Christians don't know the secret of Jews.. The Jews don't believe in JESUS. They only believe in Moses. In fact, they said Jesus is in hell. I challenge anybody who doesn't believe me to go and do research about the Jews... There are far more mosques in Jerusalem than churches . there are more muslims than Christians in Jerusalem. . Sometimes I laugh when ever I see Christians supporting Jews..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
tamdun:

Liar

That is who your Jewish masters whom your tithe grabbing pastors told you to worship are.

Same people who killed Christ and continue to boast about it without remorse is whom you worship and defend.

Cucklord Yaribanza

4 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by Jlow2: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
At least they re not alqaida,al shabab,Fulani herdsmen, bandit, kidnappers,bokoharam, the only country that defeated the whole Arab league in a few months of war
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jlow2:
At least they re not alqaida,al shabab,Fulani herdsmen, bandit, kidnappers,bokoharam, the only country that defeated the whole Arab league in a few months of war

But they are.

The Caliph of ISIS is (and not was since he is still alive but only retired) a Mossad agent and a Jew.

He had extensive links with both CIA and Mossad and had been photographed with Senator McCain.

Or have you forgotten how that bastard Obama described ISIS as "moderate rebels".

Even Israel kicked against Trump bombing ISIS and declared that they didn't want ISIS destroyed.

Stop watching CNN and maybe you will grow sense.

5 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by Jlow2: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

But they are.

The Caliph of ISIS is (and not was since he is still alive but only retired) a Mossad agent and a Jew.

He had extensive links with both CIA and Mossad and had been photographed with Senator McCain.

Or have you forgotten how that bastard Obama described ISIS as "moderate rebels".

Even Israel kicked against Trump bombing ISIS and declared that they didn't want ISIS destroyed.

Stop watching CNN and maybe you will grow sense.
you that have sense you re just angry because you share same religion with the terrorist groups I mentioned, the same religion that has been used to protect them from justice and now destroying your region,wer I come from we burn and roast armed robbers so dat dey don't graduate to terrorists, isreal gives radical Muslims sleepless nights,picture below is the hand work of their Fulani brothers at Kaduna few days ago

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seeing so-called Christians defend the Jew blindly despite their last 100yeara of blood and their continued attack on Christiandom through their Sunni Muslim brooms one can not but say that many self proclaimed Christians will fall at the feet of the soon to be unvieled Jewish Messiah.

Kanu's job is to make Zionists out of the Igbo Christian.

Now they are dumping Christ and are ready to worship the antichrist.

This was Kanu's mission and nothing else.

The Catholic Church was once rightly antizionist and thus anti-Semitic but now that we have a fagg0t Jesuit Pope plus the likes of Mbaka whose job is to bring disgrace to the cloth, more and more Igbos are buying the Jewish larp and denouncing Christ.

All this to prepare you to accept the Jewish Messiah.

3 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jlow2:
you that have sense you re just angry because you share same religion with the terrorist groups I mentioned, the same religion that has been used to protect them from justice and now destroying your region,wer I come from we burn and roast armed robbers so dat dey don't graduate to terrorists, isreal gives radical Muslims sleepless nights,picture below is the hand work of their Fulani brothers at Kaduna few days ago

Another idiot

Under my MagicBishop handle I posted extensively on Islam and Mohamned - exposing both as false religion and prophet

I got a lot of knocks from Muslims and praise from you Biastards.

When I wrote extensively of the ravages of the Fulani Islamic theorocracy, I was not a Muslim then.

Now that I am exposing the devil in the forn of the Jew rat I am now a Muslim

Sense no dey una head at all.

6 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
OP is 100% correct. Most Christians don't know the secret of Jews.. The Jews don't believe in JESUS. They only believe in Moses. In fact, they said Jesus is in hell. I challenge anybody who doesn't believe me to go and do research about the Jews... There are far more mosques in Jerusalem than churches.. Sometimes I laugh when ever I see Christians supporting Jews..

One of the reasons I shake my head when I hear some brainwashed "Christians" speaking glowingly about the State of Israel. The State of Israel and the USA are the most despicable countries in the world (add the UK to that list).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by ogbuefi677(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
OP is 100% correct. Most Christians don't know the secret of Jews.. The Jews don't believe in JESUS. They only believe in Moses. In fact, they said Jesus is in hell. I challenge anybody who doesn't believe me to go and do research about the Jews... There are far more mosques in Jerusalem than churches . there are more muslims than Christians in Jerusalem. . Sometimes I laugh when ever I see Christians supporting Jews..
Every serious Christian knows Jews don't believe in Jesus but we know those who kill us and burn our churches for a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark.

5 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

One of the reasons I shake my head when I hear some brainwashed "Christians" speaking glowingly about the State of Israel. The State of Israel and the USA are the most despicable countries in the world (add the UK to that list).

US and UK are kikeland controlled fully by Jews since 1945.

The good guys lost the war and now we live in Jewish hellhole

3 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Every serious Christian knows Jews don't believe in Jesus but we know those who kill us and burn our churches for a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark.

Jews have killed more Christians than muslims

Google the Jewish ochesteated genocide of Russian Christians or that of the Holdomor Famine

Then go and read who the real Young Turks were and see them for the Jew that they are.

Your problem is stack ignorance and with a fanatic opposition to learn and unlearn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Not one single Kike lover in this thread has refuted anything I posted. Rather like their Jewish masters they have resorted to attacking me rather than what I posted.

But what surprised me most is how they are referring to Islam as a greater evil in their defense of the Jew despite the Jewish origins of Islam.

Now this is exactly how Muslim fanatics deflect critiscm by referring to old testament doctrine.

Same old same old

No difference between the idiots in BH and the fools dropping their money at the pulpit and the fools claiming Jews in Aba.

4 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by ojobek: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
I totally agreed with you on these,my company is own by Israel(RCC) so I know how they behave.They don't forget means they don't forgive,they never believe in Christ.they even mock us and laugh at our foolishness for worshipping their brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
ojobek:
I totally agreed with you on these,my company is own by Israel(RCC) so I know how they behave.They don't forget means they don't forgive,they never believe in Christ.they even mock us and laugh at our foolishness for worshipping their brother.

Leave them

After all the 20th century was theirs so they are feeling like superstars

Very soon they world will be rid of those vipers.

3 Likes

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by Jlow2: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

Another idiot

Under my MagicBishop handle I posted extensively on Islam and Mohamned - exposing both as false religion and prophet

I got a lot of knocks from Muslims and praise from you Biastards.

When I wrote extensively of the ravages of the Fulani Islamic theorocracy, I was not a Muslim then.

Now that I am exposing the devil in the forn of the Jew rat I am now a Muslim

Sense no dey una head at all.
so what exactly is making you angry,first you said I don't have sense, now its idiot, your really just a saddist like you terrorist brothers, but as your fathers and and the so called landlords of Nigeria that re sponsoring the terrorisim by actions or inactions will continue disappearing and joining the upgraded 100virgins in aljannah,so you will, you can't trick me with ur Mohammed Islam crab, you re a radical Muslim and sympathetic to your terrorist brothers home and abroad, dey re neva happy, dey they want sharia but wont stay in Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan dey want to be in Europe and america,and will want to impose sharia there,and when dey re not allowed dey will say dey hate Muslims , back home Fulani herdmern re slaughtering innocent and vunerable citizens in every state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Jlow2:
so what exactly is making you angry,first you said I don't have sense, now its idiot, your really just a saddist like you terrorist brothers, but as your fathers and and the so called landlords of Nigeria that re sponsoring the terrorisim by actions or inactions will continue disappearing and joining the upgraded 100virgins in aljannah,so you will, you can't trick me with ur Mohammed Islam crab, you re a radical Muslim and sympathetic to your terrorist brothers home and abroad, dey re neva happy, dey they want sharia but wont stay in Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan dey want to be in Europe and america,and will want to impose sharia there,and when dey re not allowed dey will say dey hate Muslims , back home Fulani herdmern re slaughtering innocent and vunerable citizens in every state
[/s]
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Burning Of Christian Churches In Israel Justified, Far Right Jewish Leader Says
Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, far-Right Jewish leader says
Israeli settler Benzi Gopstein, the leader of the extreme right-wing movement Lehava, in court in Jerusalem in 2014
Picture: AFP/Getty
ByRobert Tait, Jerusalem12:46PM BST 06 Aug 2015
Head of Lehava, known for violent campaign against Jew-Arab assimilation, risks arrest with public defence of setting fire to Holy Land churches
The leader of a far-Right Israeli group has risked arrest by apparently voicing support for arson attacks on Christian churches amid an official crackdown on Jewish extremism.
Benzi Gopstein, the outspoken head of Lehava - which has drawn notoriety for its violent assaults on Jewish-Arab assimilation - made the remarks at a panel discussion for Jewish yeshiva students when asked by a fellow panelist if he believed burning down churches in Israel was justified.
He later tried to evade accusations of inciting his followers to fire-raise, saying it was the government's responsibility to carry out what he presented as a religious teaching of the 12th century Jewish philosopher, Maimonides.
“Did the Rambam [Maimonides] rule to destroy [idol worship] or not? Idol worship must be destroyed. It’s simply yes-what’s the question?”Mr Gopstein told the panel.
His comment alarmed his questioner Benny Rabinovich, a journalist, who told him: "Benzi, I must say I’m really shocked by what you’re saying here. You are essentially saying we must go out and burn down churches. You’re saying something insane here.”
Told by another panelist, Moshe Klein, rabbi of Israel's Haddash medical centres, that the discussion was being filmed and that his remarks could lead to his arrest, Mr Gopstein answered:“That’s the last thing that concerns me. If this is truth, I’m prepared to sit in jail 50 years for it.”
He later retreated slightly after a recording of the exchange was posted on Kikar Shabbat, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish website. "I stressed several times I was not calling to take operative steps, but that this is the Rambam’s approach and that it’s the responsibility of the government, not of individuals," he said in a statement.
Nevertheless, the incendiary comments could not have been more provocatively timed. They came after Moshe Ya'alon, Israel's defence minister, ordered the detention without trial of Mordechai Meyer, 18, for extremist activities believed to include starting a fire that badly damaged the symbolic Church of Loaves and Fishes in Galilee in June.
He was one of three extremists detained after Benjamin Netanyahu's government was prompted to launch an unprecedented offensive against "Jewish terrorism" following an arson attack by suspected hardline settlers in the West Bank village of Duma last Friday that killed a one-year-old Palestinian toddler and gravely injured his parents and brother.
Head of a Jewish extremist group Meir Ettinger appears in court in Nazareth Illit (AP)
Also arrested was Meir Ettinger, grandson of the late Meir Kahane, a Jewish rabbi notorious for racist beliefs who was murdered by a Palestinian in 1990.
Mr Gopstein, Lehava's founder, is a one-time member of Mr Kahane's Kach party, which was banned because of its racist philosophy.
However, Shin Bet - Israel's domestic intelligence agency - recently concluded that there are no legal grounds for similarly outlawing Lehava, despite a request from Mr Ya'alon to consider doing so.
Two of the group's members were recently jailed for setting fire to Jerusalem's Jewish-Arab Max Rayne Hand in Hand school last November. Hebrew graffiti reading "Kahane was right" was sprayed on a wall of the school.
Mr Gopstein was arrested along with 20 other Lehava members for suspected incitement to violence last last year but has so far not been charged.
Lehava - whose name means "flame" but is also the Hebrew acronym for "prevening assimilation in the Holy Land" - regularly holds open gatherings in Jerusalem's Zion Square, where members distribute literature warning of the dangers of relationships between Jewish women and Arab men.
The group held a demonstration at which members chanted "death to the Arabs" outside a wedding between a Muslim and Jewish woman who had converted to Islam during last summer's Gaza war.
It also staged a protest against last week's gay pride march in Jerusalem, where an ultra-Orthodox Jewish man attacked six participants, leading to the death of a 16-year-old girl.
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by SIONKPO1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
Oga,go and study and if possible travel
*Jews(haredi) don't believe that Christmas come l,so they are expecting him
*Messianic Jews believes that Christ truly has come and are preparing for his second coming
*Jews hardly leave their faith or marry outside themselves
*There is Religious tolerance in Israel compared to Muslims nations that still practices apostasy law

1 Like

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ

On Dec. 29, 1977, Christians in Israel and the occupied territories protested a new law passed by the Israeli parliament making it illegal for missionaries to proselytize Jews. Protestant churches charged that the law had been “hastily pushed through parliament during the Christmas period when Christians were busily engaged in preparing for and celebrating their major festival.” The law made missionaries liable to five years’ imprisonment for attempting to persuade people to change their religion, and three years’ imprisonment for any Jew who converted. The United Christian Council complained that the law could be “misused in restricting religious freedom in Israel.”

Nonetheless, it came into force on April 1, 1978, prohibiting the offering of “material inducement” for a person to change his religion. A material inducement could be something as minor as the giving of a Bible. Although the Likud government of Menachem Begin assured the Christian community that the law applied equally to all religions and did not specifically mention Christians, the United Christian Council of Israel charged that it was biased and aimed specifically at Christians since only Christians openly proselytized. Council representatives also cited anti-Christian speeches made in the parliament during debate on the law. Parliament member Binyamin Halevy had called missionaries “a cancer in the body of the nation.”

The next year Rabbi Ovadiah Yosef, considered a political moderate, issued a religious ruling that copies of the New Testament should be torn out of any edition of a Bible owned by a Jew. Israeli scholar Yehoshafat Harkabi wrote that he was disturbed by “these manifestations of hostility-the designation of Christians as idolaters, the demand to invoke the ‘resident alien’ ordinances, and the burning of the New Testament.” Observed Harkabi: “Outside of the Land of Israel Jews never dared behave in this fashion. Has independence made the Jews take leave of their senses?”

Desecration of Christian property and churches—arson, window breaking, burning of the New Testament—had long marred relations between the two communities. A small but fanatical group of Jews wanted no Christians, whom they considered fallen Jews, in Israel. This virulent strain of prejudice had been present since before the Jewish state was founded.

For instance, after the capture by Jewish forces of Jaffa on May 13, 1948, two days before Israel’s birth, there was desecration of Christian churches. Father Deleque, a Catholic priest, reported: “Jewish soldiers broke down the doors of my church and robbed many precious and sacred objects. Then they threw the statues of Christ down into a nearby garden.” He added that Jewish leaders had reassured that religious buildings would be respected, “but their deeds do not correspond to their words.”

On May 31, 1948, a group of Christian leaders comprising the Christian Union of Palestine publicly complained that Jewish forces had used 10 Christian churches and humanitarian institutions in Jerusalem as military bases and otherwise desecrated them. They added that a total of 14 churches had suffered shell damage, which killed three priests and made casualties of more than 100 women and children.

The group’s statement said Arab forces had abided by their promise to respect Christian institutions, but that the Jews had forcefully occupied Christian structures and been indiscriminate in shelling churches. It said, among other charges, that “many children were killed or wounded” by Jewish shells on the Convent of Orthodox Copts on May 19, 23 and 24; that eight refugees were killed and about 120 wounded at the Orthodox Armenian Convent at some unstated date; and that Father Pierre Somi, secretary to the Bishop, had been killed and two wounded at the Orthodox Syrian Church of St. Mark on May 16.

Churches were again desecrated during the 1967 war when Israel captured East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza, completing the occupation of all of Palestine. On July 21, 1967, the Reverend James L. Kelso, a former moderator of the United Presbyterian Church and long-time resident in Palestine, complained of extensive damage to churches adding: “So significant was this third Jewish war against the Arabs that one of the finest missionaries of the Near East called it ‘perhaps the most serious setback that Christendom has had since the fall of Constantinople in 1453
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kelso continued: “How did Israel respect church property in the fighting...? They shot up the Episcopal Cathedral [in Jerusalem], just as they had done in 1948. They smashed down the Episcopal school for boys...The Israelis wrecked and looted the YMCA...They wrecked the big Lutheran hospital...The Lutheran center for cripples also suffered...”

Nancy Nolan, wife of a physician at the American University Hospital in Beirut, who was in Jerusalem during and after the fighting, charged that “while the Israeli authorities proclaim to the world that all religions will be respected and protected, and post notices identifying the Holy Places, Israeli soldiers and youths are throwing stink bombs in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

“The Church of St. Anne, who crypt marks the birthplace of the Virgin Mary, has been severely damaged and the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem also was damaged. The wanton killing of the Warden of the Garden Tomb followed by the shooting into the tomb itself, in an attempt to kill the warden’s wife, was another instance that we knew first-hand which illustrated the utter disregard shown by the occupation forces toward the Holy Places and the religious sensibilities of the people in Jordan and in the rest of the world.”

“The desecration of churches...includes smoking in the churches, littering the churches, taking dogs inside and entering in inappropriate manner of dress. Behavior such as this cannot be construed other than as a direct insult to the whole Christian world.”

Desecration has occurred not only in times of war. As recently as 1995, an Israeli soldier, Daniel Koren, 22, entered St. Anthony Catholic Church in Jaffa and went on a shooting rampage, firing more than 100 bullets in the altar and the cross above it but causing no injuries. Koren said his Judaic convictions forced him to destroy all physical images of God, and admitted that he had staged a prior attack in Jerusalem’s Gethsemane Church.

Perhaps the worst outbreak of organized desecration of Christian institutions came on Sept. 10, 1963, when hundreds of ultra-orthodox Jews simultaneously attacked Christian missions in Jaffa, Haifa and Jerusalem. (One has to say “perhaps because reporting on this sensitive subject in the U.S. media has been so poor over the decades.) At any rate, the attacks were a concerted effort to intimidate Christians in Israel by a religious vigilante group called Hever Peelei Hamahane Hatorati, the Society of Activists of the Torah Camp. In an attack on the Church of Scotland school in Jaffa, Christian children were beaten and considerable damage was caused to the school by at least 200 rampaging Jews.

Other attacks occurred at two nearby church schools, the Greek Catholic missionary school of St. Joseph and a Christian Brothers school. In Jerusalem, attacks occurred at the St. Joseph convent and the Finnish Lutheran mission school. In Haifa, the American-European Beth El Messianic Mission Children’s Hostel and School was attacked. No serious damage occurred in any of the attacks except at the Scotland school. More than 100 Jews were convicted in the attacks, none of them receiving more than small fines and suspended sentences.

The first half of the 1980s, with Likud governments in control, was a particularly active period for Jewish bigots. On Oct. 8, 1982, the Baptist Church in Jerusalem was burned down. Kerosene had been sprinkled on the church’s wooden chapel, constructed in 1933. Although no one was ever charged in the arson, the Baptist Center’s bookstore had been vandalized a dozen times in previous years, and Jews were suspected. When the Baptists sought to rebuild the church, Jews demonstrated against the project and the Jewish district planning commission refused to grant a building permit. In 1985, the Israeli Supreme Court advised the Baptists to leave the all-Jewish area.
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by kingzizzy: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:
1. Proselyzing Christian doctrine or converting a Jew to Christianity is a criminal offence punishable with a prison sentence

Google is your friend .

You are wasting your time with what you are writting, 95% of IPOB are Christians and most are very tolerant of Judaism. Another reason why this write up is a waste of time is that unlike Jews/Judaists who only use the old testament, Christians heavily use both the old and new testaments so much so that the difference between Judaists and Christians is often lost. The last reason is that most IPOB are Igbos and Igbos practiced many aspects of Judaism long before Christianity came.

Basically, most IPOB are what is called "Judeo-Christians" and both Jews and Christians worship the same God. So if you are hoping to get IPOB to hate Jews, Judaism or the state of Israel, its not going to ever happen.

1 Like

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Go to this Jewish blog and read the article and comments.

http://shearim..com/2008/05/burning-christian-missionary-propaganda.html

We WoelkeMay 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM
B"H

Boker Tov !!!!

There is already a wild discussion going on about the same subject; on my German blog:

http://hamantaschen..com/2008/05/bcherverbrennung-in-or-yehuda.html

The majority is shocked and sees an upcoming danger. As the poet Heinrich Heine said: Where books are being burned, soon people will be burned.

Well, it is different with all the missionary stuff.
You can't put it into a Genizah, as it is idol worship. And Halacha says that we have to burn it or throw it away.

There is a funny cartoon in today's HAARETZ:

"Or Yehuda was celebrating Lag Ba'Omer early this year". :-))))))
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
I think it is only fair that when the likes of El Rufai wants to destroy Churches and ban Christian proselytization it will be ok by you demented so-called Christians since your lords and masters in Palestine do same and you don't bat an eye.

I think also when the Jews go about killing both Muslim and Christian Arab Palestinians it will be ok as well so please never ever complain when the Jewish puppet Buhari looks the other way when State backed actors like Fulani herdsmen go killing Christians.

Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Also, note that in your Zionist utopia, discrimination against Religion is exempted from the discrimination law.

What that means is that the State of Israel does not recognize discrimination based on Religion.
Re: Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel by KwaraRat: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ben Ari, an avowed Kahanist, was a member of the Knesset between 2009 and 2013. Apart from inciting a pogrom against African refugees in South Tel Aviv, he is famous for tearing up a copy of the New Testament and putting it in a rubbish bin and for referring to Jewish left-wingers as "germs" that need to be eradicated.

In September 2010, in response to being told that for every Israeli killed, six Palestinians had died over the previous 10 years, Ari remarked that "For every one dead on our side, we need to kill 500 and not six." During 2012's Operation Pillar of Defense, he stated that "there are no innocents in Gaza…mow them down! Kill the Gazans without thought or mercy!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos / Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. / Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.