Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? (491 Views)

I Received This Message About NIN Just Like That. any explanation? / I Just Received This Message And I Don't Know What It Means / Glo 35GB For N500 Am I The Only one That Received This Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Neatest: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
A very close pal got this from 9mobile.
As I have never gotten to hear any advert concerning this,I told him I will find out from the honourables on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by lamentor78(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Isa Funtua don die nothing for etisalat again

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Neatest: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala,pls let us find out if Etisalat truly wants to remember their loyal customers or if it is a ruse.Thank you sir. cheesy
Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Call or talk to customers care to hear the obvious that you already know

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by yanabasee1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
uruba23:

Lol.......

It's a scam jareh.......Tell him, because he's doubting it....

Baba rushed and picked iPhone pro 11...
Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Neatest: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
uruba23:

I got unto the internet to verify.It is a scam truly but what exactly are these crooks looking for?
BVN,Data..

This is from punch in June 2019.....

HOME JUST IN NEWS COVID-19 UPDATES METRO PLUS SPORTS BUSINESS HEALTHWISE ENTERTAINMENT COLUMNS EDITORIAL SPECIAL FEATURES ADVERTISE SUBSCRIBE

5'

TECHNOLOGY
9mobile rewards customers with new offer
Published June 18, 2019

9mobile

Telecoms company, 9mobile, says it has introduced a new offer to reward its subscribers with bonus airtime on their recharges for calls and data.

It said the bonus airtime, which is for recharges of N200 and above, would reward subscribers with nine times of their recharges, saying the initiative was in fulfilment of its promise to treat its customers to delightful rewards in 2019.

It added that those who recharge less than N200 would also be rewarded with four times bonus of the airtime they purchase.

Ad

In a statement recently, the company said, “9mobile is not leaving anyone out of the fun; new subscribers will automatically enjoy the offer on their lines. The 9x offer, which is one of 9mobile’s recent reward programmes, is to appreciate customers for their loyalty and commitment to the brand.”

The statement quoted the company’s Vice President, Marketing, 9mobile, Adebisi Idowu, as saying, “Besides appreciating our customers, we also want to enable our customers to make more calls and accomplish tasks promptly online with our superfast data at no additional costs.

“All they need to do is recharge their phones with airtime of N200 and above, and they immediately get the 9x bonus.”

Idowu said the company would not relent in treating its customers to more loyalty reward schemes as part of its effort to appreciate them and empower them to do more.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Neatest: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol.......

It's a scam jareh.......Tell him, because he's doubting it....

Baba rushed and picked iPhone pro 11...

It was almost clean.They way they did it.
The EFCC will be notified and through the website they used,they will be apprehended.
A lot of people might have been defrauded now.
Lalasticlala..Where art thou?
Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by Kunja2: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Neatest:
A very close pal got this from 9mobile.
As I have never gotten to hear any advert concerning this,I told him I will find out from the honourables on nairaland.
is this genuine? Who knows this Airtel code that allows one recharge and buy data from any bank? See am

Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by dammyzee1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
dont dull urself oh, no be 9mobile send u that kind tin oh. be careful
Re: 9mobile Customer Loyalty Program Or A Scam. Who Else Received This? by edoairways: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Neatest:
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala,pls let us find out if Etisalat truly wants to remember their loyal customers or if it is a ruse.Thank you sir. cheesy
It is fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung Galaxy Note 10 170k Who Can Hook Me Up / Crack Nokia 3 For Sale / What Do You Think About The Oppo Reno 2 F Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.