Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu (2172 Views)

'Okija Priest', Protesters Mock Ngige At NLC Protest (Picture) / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment / Chris Ngige Okays Exxonmobil Sack Of Nigerian Staff, Foreign Replacement - Femi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chris Ngige Conquered Okijia Shrine death curse. In 2003, it was revealed that former Anambra State governor, Chris Ngige visited the shrine in the company of Chris Uba to swear an oath of allegiance to his "political godfathers" on winning the 2003 Anambra State gubernatorial election. Chris Uba extracted from his front-man, candidate-governor Chris Ngige, a signed letter of resignation that Uba kept as an insurance policy. Uba also kept a video of Ngige in the act of signing this letter. In April 2003, Ngige was duly elected as governor of Anambra State. However, as Uba had anticipated, within weeks of the election the godfather began to encounter serious differences with his protégé, Governor Ngige, over the awarding of state contracts. Uba decided to make use of the resignation letter. On 10 July 2003, he resorted to kidnapping Governor Ngige

Chris Ngige also took on James Faleke and went on the offensive over the perceived attack he had launched on behalf of his godfather, Bola Tinibu for sacking the Managing Director of NSITF, Kemi Nelson.

"So, you are near my age, but I am at least 7 years older than you. I am the same age as your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju. And I was governor with him at the same time, he was a senator, I was a senator. I am a two-time minister, he isn’t a two-time minister"

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chris Ngige is the most fearless politician in Nigeria. The only politician, besides Ali Modi Sheriff that is feared and respected by Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by DaddyRochie1642: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tinubu Is Very Handsome grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Tinubu Is Very Handsome grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by victorDanladi: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Chris Ngige is the most fearless politician in Nigeria. The only politician, besides Ali Modi Sheriff that is feared and respected by Tinubu.

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by helinues: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2020
An adult writing this garbage.

Shame...

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2020
NONSENSICAL.
Meanwhile, a whole Governor was kidnapped like chicken and some nut head are calling him fearless? What an irony.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by 900winer(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2020
And the Op thought he made sense undecided

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by Bkayyy: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Chris Ngige Conquered Okijia Shrine death curse. In 2003, it was revealed that former Anambra State governor, Chris Ngige visited the shrine in the company of Chris Uba to swear an oath of allegiance to his "political godfathers" on winning the 2003 Anambra State gubernatorial election. Chris Uba extracted from his front-man, candidate-governor Chris Ngige, a signed letter of resignation that Uba kept as an insurance policy. Uba also kept a video of Ngige in the act of signing this letter. In April 2003, Ngige was duly elected as governor of Anambra State. However, as Uba had anticipated, within weeks of the election the godfather began to encounter serious differences with his protégé, Governor Ngige, over the awarding of state contracts. Uba decided to make use of the resignation letter. On 10 July 2003, he resorted to kidnapping Governor Ngige

Chris Ngige also took on James Faleke and went on the offensive over the perceived attack he had launched on behalf of his godfather, Bola Tinibu for sacking the Managing Director of NSITF, Kemi Nelson.

"So, you are near my age, but I am at least 7 years older than you. I am the same age as your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju. And I was governor with him at the same time, he was a senator, I was a senator. I am a two-time minister, he isn’t a two-time minister"

Mr Man be careful of what you say, no man living or dead has ever survived ogwugwu akpu okijas death curse, ngige only outsmarted the oath process he pledged for the states development not servitude to Ubah brothers
Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Mr Man be careful of what you say, no man living or dead has ever survived ogwugwu akpu okijas death curse, ngige only outsmarted the oath process he pledged for the states development not servitude to Ubah brothers
You can survive the curse through giving your life to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by PIMPAR: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Asiwaju doesn't roll in the same mud like una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12004140_11982285ngigejpeg988307aad2d9fc33fd1a27ad12b0701e_jpeg_jpegaf886d4c1398302e70a9e050947bf30a

Do you Igbos really belive the dumb rubbish you spew all over the place?

Tinubu asslicker, your day is meaninglerss unless you bury your head inside Tinubu's ass.

What a life with wasted porpose.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by favor914: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Ok you have started supporting APC Anambra? That is a welcomed development, even Chris Ngige a trained Ibo Lagosian from his 1004 Victoria Island days knows Bola Tinubu is the King of Lagos, & boss of ACN, now APC.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped APC RIVERS– Chidi Lloyd / Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State / Nnamdi Kanu To Obi Of Onitsha, Be Careful Or It Will End In Tears For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.