Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State (2340 Views)

Now That Lagos Has Become Anti-trade, Can Otti Revive Obuaku / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by horsepower102: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
The Obuaku Seaport has been in the plans for years but with the coming of the Enyimba Economic City, plans to activate and expand it are in the works. Once constructed, shippers with smaller vessels can navigate the Imo river (after dredging) and deliver goods to the port directly. The new port, once completed will complement Onne and service EEC, Aba and surrounding areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VSYG3Wo74

Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Continue dreaming..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by Blue3k(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
When Is Obuaku Riverport going to start construction?
Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by tempest01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is funny Seaport or Landport?

Because my geography brain is tingling right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by SlayerForever: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
This project should have been executed and completed atleast a decade ago to supply Aba.
Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by 9icest: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silly sheeeet!
Take the village and dumpaaasss folks to some bush and promise you are building some world class sheeet there. The wretched dumpfoks too start jubiliating and one super jobless werey starts posting it on nairaland. Keep posting nansanse
Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by plaindealer: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do they not know the meaning of sea in that part of Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by Odkosh: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:
Do they not know the meaning of sea in that part of Nigeria?
I doubt it.

See my foot
Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by fozapi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
just see the way they all hated on this topic,these people dont want to see igbos progress

1 Like

Re: Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State by fozapi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
horsepower102:
The Obuaku Seaport has been in the plans for years but with the coming of the Enyimba Economic City, plans to activate and expand it are in the works. Once constructed, shippers with smaller vessels can navigate the Imo river (after dredging) and deliver goods to the port directly. The new port, once completed will complement Onne and service EEC, Aba and surrounding areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VSYG3Wo74

sorry bro i know this topic is old but i will like to know more comment on this thread thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6583180/biafra-build-port-onicha-river

(1) (Reply)

Havard Trained AIG Makes IGP's Succession List / Where Are The Interlectuals Of Old Nairaland / The Next Nigerian President Is Igbo, BUT He Must Distance Himself From IPOBism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.