Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36941 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
cool
semanose:
The car was delivered to my residence.

He suggested taking the car to his workshop for a full check. During the checkup, we discovered minor faults that were fixed and replaced in no time.

I recommend owobloww anytime to anyone.

He is a real gentleman and nothing like a scam or anything.

Feel free to deal with him with calmness of mind.
I am happy with my ride.
I will be doing bodywork, painting, and interior later, but I wish to rock my ride first.
Thanks, Labie.
Keep flying.
he is the best of the best
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
So after the whole process, driven by my cute baby, she decided to put it up for sale here on nairaland, still looking fresh like it was..
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Part 2

Should we continue I remembered putting this same car for sale cuzz babe wanted funds for something and a lot of people who didn’t have a clue came bashing , well decided to keep it and upgrade it more to a beast
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by owobloww: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2021
semanose:
The car was delivered to my residence.

He suggested taking the car to his workshop for a full check. During the checkup, we discovered minor faults that were fixed and replaced in no time.

I recommend owobloww anytime to anyone.

He is a real gentleman and nothing like a scam or anything.

Feel free to deal with him with calmness of mind.
I am happy with my ride.
I will be doing bodywork, painting, and interior later, but I wish to rock my ride first.
Thanks, Labie.
Keep flying.

Thank you so much
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Lokonga: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
So i made up my mind to patronise Mr Labie after perusing this thread as i was quite impressed with how he transformed Op’s car.Not been in town for a while and wifey kinda mismanaged my car.��.
Have decided to paint the entire car with same colour using Sikken paint and i will be uploading pics/videos with update on work done daily.i must also add that Mr Labie has been helpful and seems knowledgeable as well. This is the condition of car before i handed it over to him, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping he delivers as promised

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by wunmi590(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lokonga:
So i made up my mind to patronise Mr Labie after perusing this thread as i was quite impressed with how he transformed Op’s car.Not been in town for a while and wifey kinda mismanaged my car.��.
Have decided to paint the entire car with same colour using Sikken paint and i will be uploading pics/videos with update on work done daily.i must also add that Mr Labie has been helpful and seems knowledgeable as well. This is the condition of car before i handed it over to him, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping he delivers as promised

Please create your own thread to document it, it would be more fun....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Method147(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=jacobjamie post=92161510]Lesson learnt :: make una Avoid Cars from Cars45 oh, lol or shine ur eyes, 95% of people who has bought cars from them that I know, last last them dey complain so na Scam, u go later spend pass waiting u buy the car for at the long Run, correct me if I might be wrong with ur....... Then we fit suspect u say u be Cars45 Agent for Nairaland.. Lol,
Hope una dey Learn from my experience before I start to post pictures and Videos of my Car Transmission? [/quote
cars45 has seriously dealth with you, you will soon confess.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Lokonga: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
wunmi590:

Please create your own thread to document it, it would be more fun....
Wanted to build on what Op Started sha, will consider a new thread. Thanks
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mac04: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
jacobjamie:
My Honda Transformation story starts here,pls Try to follow this story cuzz I will keep updating it until it's a 100% fully Transformed into a Beast.
I saw an advert of a 2007 Honda Crv green in color a month ago here on nairaland, when I saw it, I knew it got a whole lot of work to be on both paint job, body work, parts changed like Bumper back and front, fender, boot, back and front headlights, sides mirrors are all gone.
To cut the story short, we agreed for a price and I picked it up, oboy as I dey drive go house car off for road oh, temperature raised, over heating, managed to fix that.
The main reason why I opened this post...is for we all to learn a lot from my experience and also transformation of the car. This are pictures of when I got the car,
FINAL TRANSFORMATION PICTURES AND VIDEO ON PAGE 13....100% completed...
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lokonga:
wow that's awesome , trust me ,he won't let you down , he is good at what he does .when you finally do ,update us all here pls , I wanna follow your own story also
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by wunmi590(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Lokonga:

Good
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Lokonga:

If you create a new thread, kindly drop the link here
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm interested , pls share link here , I'm consedring upgrading my Lexus ES 350 2008 to 2021 , both front and back bumper light , interior ..wanna make that car a monsta on the road , only Labie can be trusted on that sha ...
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BarryJones(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
I met Labie Auto consultancy here on Naira land and we got talking on a revamp on my car.He did actually great on my car,from painting, body works, android screen,electrical issues and so on. I recommend him to any one out there,he is a Car Doctor.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by owobloww: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
BarryJones:
I met Labie Auto consultancy here on Naira land and we got talking on a revamp on my car.He did actually great on my car,from painting, body works, android screen,electrical issues and so on. I recommend him to any one out there,he is a Car Doctor.

Thanks a lot ,I'm grateful Barryjones
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by owobloww: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2023
Mr Jamie how is Canada, Magnito said I should greet you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.