Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36959 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Plz marry the girl on time. I dont like intruding in people's love affairs but marry her on time. You've already started spending this much, so no need to wait any longer.
You girl's level don change now with the car, the status of the guys wey go dey eye her for Abuja don change also. Secure your girl with marriage.

I'm sorry, I'm not calling your girl disloyal, I hope you get my point.

Congrats on the car and may you and your lady spend the entirety of your lives together in blessings, love and happiness.
you have spoken well.Let him who has ears use them well

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bbbwings: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by nathdim: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bbbwings:

Finally cheesy grin
how much is the grand total money spent on upgrading
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bbbwings: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
nathdim:
how much is the grand total money spent on upgrading
He said 1mill, 630 for the car the rest for upgrade

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nettybrown(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Bbbwings:

He said 1mill, 630 for the car the rest for upgrade
Nawa oooh! Why u no kuku buy confirm tokunbo?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by santakris(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nettybrown:

Nawa oooh! Why u no kuku buy confirm tokunbo?
Tokunbo for 1m?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Waterbear(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats brother..
More wins..
I just read the thread and a lot of people pushed so much negative aura, you almost caved in but I'm impressed about your maturity..
Btw, most did it to spice up the page.. lol there is no fun in everyone cheering you up.. you needed the pressure and you came through..
Proud of you bro.. love your end advice to all..
Peace..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by owobloww: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Great thanks to you Mr Jamie for the patience and understanding and the ability to entrust your car to a total stranger you met here on Nairaland even when haphazard circumstances came through. I noticed few things I Iearnt from him which are:

Faith: He had faith in transforming the car to a tokunbo standard even while he had not met me.

Patience: He was patient enough that his car was properly transformed so that there wouldn't be any complains in end result.

Endurance:Despite the discouragement from a lot of Nairalanders, Mr Jamie a "Great Leader" had to finish what he started while ignoring negative thoughts, especially when he was accused to be Mr Labie in disguise cheesy.

Goal getter: Mr Jamie wasn't aware of additional hidden issues on the car, but made sure he took care of major priorities on the car, which cost him more money and still went on in transforming the car to his full taste so as to present it to his wife. It takes a great man to do that.

Sometimes the storm gets so bad and we want to give up in life but if we apply all I have discussed about I believe we shall all get there. The most important thing is love with one another and positivity and I believe we shall all be fine.

Thanking you so much for appreciating my work and the patience, you are indeed on of my best customers. I will be looking forward to upgrade your Benz Gwagon soonest smiley MR JAMIE

For those of you who will like to give me trial, you can visit my Instagram for more pictures and videos of some of my jobs,which is:
@labieautoz
You can also call or whatsapp me on:
My nairaland handle is:
Owobloww

Many thanks to you all and have a blessed day ahead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hope u guys have been calling his numbers for upgrades, u beta make that old car look brand new again instead of wasting funds, make ur car look brand new, just any car,
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by 2cribz: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wen tokunbo na 2m
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
2cribz:
Wen tokunbo na 2m

Tokunbo is over 2m and besides spending 1m (purchase + upgrade) isn't a bad buy at all. Provided the engine and transmission are okay as he said.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
jacobjamie:
Hope u guys have been calling his numbers for upgrades, u beta make that old car look brand new again instead of wasting funds, make ur car look brand new, just any car,

Hope your wife (gf) is enjoying the car?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
peeps4u:

Hope your wife (gf) is enjoying the car?
infaxt she is loving it, i usually get tempted to drive it myself most times
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by NnamdiChidi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
2cribz:
Wen tokunbo na 2m
I need am,do u have any
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
I need am,do u have any

LOL.
See how God bring market for 2cribz.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
2cribz:
Wen tokunbo na 2m
sincerely am just shocked to see when some of u guys don't have any clue about a particular thing but fast to act sure about it? Naija sha smh, Toks is from 2.3 to 3m depending the options and year, 2011 is usually more expensive, 2.7 to 3.2 m....cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
So I will soon continue on the face 2 review on my above experience, so we can all enjoy the moment and have more ideas of the Honda Crv 2007 to 2011 from my experience..
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
jacobjamie:
So I will soon continue on the face 2 review on my above experience, so we can all enjoy the moment and have more ideas of the Honda Crv 2007 to 2011 from my experience..

Please do. Crv is top on my list of preferred cars.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Autossolutions: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Finally but interesting story

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by johnnyn1(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Yes oo.
I’m very glad Op achieved this
Autossolutions:
Finally but interesting story

All em bad belle plus don shut up their mouth.
Nairalanders ehn cheesy
Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
I think I will need to open another post and use the same headline but a part 2... Just so this particular post don't get to 99 pages lol, so u guys should follow up and let's enjoy the ride together with Mr Labie

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
jacobjamie:
I think I will need to open another post and use the same headline but a part 2... Just so this particular post don't get to 99 pages lol, so u guys should follow up and let's enjoy the ride together with Mr Labie

Drop the link when you create it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Kenmarine(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2020
I haven't been following though, but I noticed you wanted an Android display Abi what is it called and you got it as you said.. The last pictures you posted failed to show us the new display..it still has the old one..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kenmarine:
I haven't been following though, but I noticed you wanted an Android display Abi what is it called and you got it as you said.. The last pictures you posted failed to show us the new display..it still has the old one..
I was so into the new ride that I didn't get the android screen in it cuzz since am giving it out as a gift to my babe ,but she planned to put the android screen on though.
Also I posted here the new picture of the concluding part of the transformation and the final pics also with a video shows the interior and body ..

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by owobloww: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
jacobjamie:
I was so into the new ride that I didn't get the android screen in it cuzz since am giving it out as a gift to my babe ,but she planned to put the android screen on though.
Also I posted here the new picture of the concluding part of the transformation and the final pics also with a video shows the interior and body ..

I Hail oo boss Jamie, how are you doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
owobloww:

I Hail oo boss Jamie, how are you doing
bros I dey oh , am just here wondering why some Car owners that want theirncars to look sweet and beautiful choose to keep it unkept with with poor body paint , poor turn leather seat (seat cover also ),interior when they can just treat that car like there babe or wife by contacting u Mr Labie for an upgrade from old model to new ,quality paint jobs like follow come paint and quality leather seat interior etc ...
Some doesn't even know u can fix some accidental cars looks Toks ...Africans have the gift of hand work but needs encouragement
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2020
someone is begging for 1.6M for it, my baby no gree, she needs to rock the new machine first for like a year before she can decide to upgrade.
I am considering Upgrading my personal 4 wheels, no need to spend millions buying a higher model when u can make that same model feels and look newer....
Seriously knowledge is the key oh, u may have a Toyota Corolla 2008 and need an upgrade to 2012, why spend money to buy 012 when u can just use small change to upgrade with, Prado, Hilux, camry muscle and other..
That's how my neighbor came home with brand new looking Hilux 2018/19 model and we all thought the guy Don start Yahoo oh, side talks everywhere about the ride, na later we come get the gist say na old 2008 Hilux wai him company auction for 2.5m for staffs nai be like say na 22M him take buy the car, it was upgraded in and out for a 18/2019 model look.
U can also do the same just like I did my Honda Crv, make Una no talk say na advert I dey advertise for Mr Labie, na just idea I dey share, why keep my ideas and experience to myself? When I can give it out for free here and for fun?
Let ur car make u look responsible my brother, all na wisdom oh, drive like ur Dangote even when money no reach him own, na packaging my brothers...
Am out........

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Quote me when the story is over pls, i want to see the car, i love crv, i pray one day i will buy one new crv
done
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
So u can also turn ur normal looking car to the latest in town, my babe just got herself an android screen on it, will post picture if I can...

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Slynation(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
jacobjamie:
So u can also turn ur normal looking car to the latest in town, my babe just got herself an android screen on it, will post picture if I can...
Was surfing for a thread then I stumbled on this, good to know the upgrade is finally over, congrats bro, na mAn you be!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by semanose: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wow!
I followed this thread to the end and decided to test run the services of Mr Labie.

There are still good people in nairaland.

I got this car yesterday from a nairalander.

Mr Labie offered the best professional inspection service ever. He came along with one of his engineers to the meet up point of the car seller.

The car was scanned for faults and it was inspected in and out at a very affordable fee.

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by semanose: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
The car was delivered to my residence.

He suggested taking the car to his workshop for a full check. During the checkup, we discovered minor faults that were fixed and replaced in no time.

I recommend owobloww anytime to anyone.

He is a real gentleman and nothing like a scam or anything.

Feel free to deal with him with calmness of mind.
I am happy with my ride.
I will be doing bodywork, painting, and interior later, but I wish to rock my ride first.
Thanks, Labie.
Keep flying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.